Reminiscencing Once More....Ning and Jen

sunisa

Thanks for sharing!!Everyone did a great job.I can't even sing as good.Good luck heading to love Jen.I wish u the best of luck!!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you everybody for ur kind words !!!! This was the last project we could work on together with Ning cos i dunno when i'll be back to France, and dunno how much i can use internet there in Laos lol.

We tried to put all our heart in this album, even sometimes our voice just gave up, we still worked on it til it's done. I could describe this album in a few words : it's not perfect but we are happy cos we did our best.

These two songs : Mae & Tee Ruk, are originally in french (except Mae, some of u recognized the music, inspiration of Stevie Wonder), but for this album i re-compose the lyrics. The words I used are pretty simple, but i think with simple words we can express something deep in our heart....

> Mae : I want to dedicate this song to my lovely mother and all the mothers in the world. "Tar mai mee ter wun nun, Kor khong ja mai mee chun wun nee. Ja tum took yaang hai dee tee soot peur Mae.

> Tee Ruk : i had a really hard time composing the lyrics cos it's about something very personal....A way to exorcise myself i think cos i seem very cold when i lose ppl, but the truth is i care....I was thinkin about all the ones i lost while composing and also about one person here who something similar happened to her....She will recognize herself, so i dedicate her this song too.

Hope u guys liked the vdo, i'm just an amateur for making those stuff.... A very huge thanks to Ning who made the songs sound that good (my music producer), Nelly's back (who appeared in the vdo) and Ice for her sexiness and hot voice................

Some people still wonder what was that scary thing i showed u at the beginning n the end of the vdo : let's bet who will find the response....I will pay a lao beer to the winner !!!!!

Now, let's bet people.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
two words: loved it! :D

and jen love, what scary thing? Are you talking about the thing that was talking at the beginning and end? If so.......I know what it is!! :D :D Do I say it here? And when do I get a Lao beer?

noungning

Heartless
aww jen u got me teary... u going to laos means i have 1 lesser ting tong person to speak with. :(

thanks to all feedback.

lol mike, yes jen feels u ...AHAHAHA :p

cappy so u are part of feeding the bird with bad bread to make them poop more and get all over my car!!!! wowwww ahah jk, i do the same if i have bread that's gone bad lol.... soooo does this mean u are part of our video since we have ur flat on the video, should i put u on credits lol

XCappy

Mr. Char
aww jen u got me teary... u going to laos means i have 1 lesser ting tong person to speak with. :(

thanks to all feedback.

lol mike, yes jen feels u ...AHAHAHA :p

cappy so u are part of feeding the bird with bad bread to make them poop more and get all over my car!!!! wowwww ahah jk, i do the same if i have bread that's gone bad lol.... soooo does this mean u are part of our video since we have ur flat on the video, should i put u on credits lol
Indeed I'm TingTong myself, but you don't need to see where's my flat exactly. It's safer for not being stalked by YOU :D Jen has worked in a flat that is in front of my bedroom windows. Scary isn't it ?

@ Jen : I think I don't win this Lao beer right ? I asked you last night what was it. I really didn't thought that it was [...].

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
scary thing in the beginning?? hmmm from what i saw..it was a face..but upside down..and it seem as though someone drew on the face..oh gosh..im completely lost..lol nevermind besides the lao beer..is there any other prize?? im not a drinker anymore...lol

@jen....the song you sang was very good...touch my heart completely..i know the feeling of losing a love one...cos i lost my aunt not so long ago and it just got me missing her so much..thank you agian for opening to your heart to us & singing out your feelings mama..ruk n'jen na...and to my fishy Ning..you did a wonderful job mama..everything was just perfect=]

love it all... props to u grls... i was kinda like umm wat... in the beginning of the vid... but the vid was awesome ur voices remind of me of like a thai commerical or something like that... but it was awesome... ya'll did a great job.

noungning

Heartless
Indeed I'm TingTong myself, but you don't need to see where's my flat exactly. It's safer for not being stalked by YOU :D Jen has worked in a flat that is in front of my bedroom windows. Scary isn't it ?

@ Jen : I think I don't win this Lao beer right ? I asked you last night what was it. I really didn't thought that it was [...].
lol haha yeah many are a part of our ting tong productions lol i guess it's ok to add another person :p hhaah sure sure, i won't stalk u, i don't want to have to pay for flights and fees lol

scary thing in the beginning?? hmmm from what i saw..it was a face..but upside down..and it seem as though someone drew on the face..oh gosh..im completely lost..lol nevermind besides the lao beer..is there any other prize?? im not a drinker anymore...lol

@jen....the song you sang was very good...touch my heart completely..i know the feeling of losing a love one...cos i lost my aunt not so long ago and it just got me missing her so much..thank you agian for opening to your heart to us & singing out your feelings mama..ruk n'jen na...and to my fishy Ning..you did a wonderful job mama..everything was just perfect=]
aww sam ur too kind, one of these days i will dj for u ok, i promise! ;)

love it all... props to u grls... i was kinda like umm wat... in the beginning of the vid... but the vid was awesome ur voices remind of me of like a thai commerical or something like that... but it was awesome... ya'll did a great job.
all props to jen for the great idea/video! :D

candys

sarNie Egg
is there a way where i can watch this not on zshare cuz zshare always freeze my computer i dont know why

Nameless

N i n j a
ahhh this is a great album. you two are talented! i lurve the album cover too! great job gals. the mv is cute too. baby got backkk! jk

daniaa

sarNie Egg
Hey~~

Cool album, I find that I like a few tracks best, and that I should find the original versions ASAP. LOL..

Btw, the song MAE sounds a bit like JTL's Night Lover(?? Not too sure of the title tho.)

At least, the opening music does..

All in all, GREAT ALBUM. I SUPPORT YOU GUYS ALL THE WAY.

AJA AJA FIGHTING!

Daniaa

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hey~~

Cool album, I find that I like a few tracks best, and that I should find the original versions ASAP. LOL..

Btw, the song MAE sounds a bit like JTL's Night Lover(?? Not too sure of the title tho.)

AJA AJA FIGHTING!

Daniaa
As said upper, the Mae song is from a French song ;). But the One Night Lover instrumental sounds alike after all ;)

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Hey~~

AJA AJA FIGHTING!

Daniaa
U will find a similarity with the song Part Time Lover (Stevie Wonder) which was a pretty fast song. But the music i
used is one of a French singer's song, a remake of Part Time Lover in French and it's a piano version so slower...The meaning of the song is pretty different too, cos it is here about Love for a mother so nothing to do with JTL at all lol. I've just changed here the lyrics.

daniaa

sarNie Egg
Yeah well, Tee Ruk and Mae is the best song, I think. I love those two songs best. Therefore, do you think you can upload the original song (French and all.. :)) for me? LOL..

Thanx, for introducing great songs to me. :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ohhh Ning, Jen, Jojo! Ya'll did sooooo good! Hahah I had a kick outta the MV. The talking part was realllyyyyy sweet listening to. So smoothing and calming.

Nice ass cover too. Realllyyyy good job. My fav track would be #3. :D Ya'll sung it soooooo good.
I luv Jojo's voice too. You planning to release your own album soon? :D It went well w/ the song!
For someone who hates on Chin, you sure do love his song enough to sing it. hahahaha <3 kidding

Hope to see more soon some day in the future!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Ohhh Ning, Jen, Jojo! Ya'll did sooooo good! Hahah I had a kick outta the MV. The talking part was realllyyyyy sweet listening to. So smoothing and calming.

Nice ass cover too. Realllyyyy good job. My fav track would be #3. :D Ya'll sung it soooooo good.
I luv Jojo's voice too. You planning to release your own album soon? :D It went well w/ the song!
For someone who hates on Chin, you sure do love his song enough to sing it. hahahaha <3 kidding

Hope to see more soon some day in the future!

haha i love that Chin's song Jojo sang too ! i'm not a fan of Chin, but when i heard Jojo's version of park mai trong kub jai, i totally loved it !!!

oh and thanks everybody for ur comments.... as promise, i'll pay u all later ok? but shhhhhhh dun tell others ! lol