Remake: Hana Kimi 2011

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
STILL debating if i should watch this. i saw it was up to round epi 2. my dramalakorn time is stacking up sky high. and i loved the old cast. cant be hanakimi w/o maki and orugi. maybe ill get my sis to jump in for the old times sake. gotta go check when airs, so can squeeze it in.

-godninja@lakorngods

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh my, the guy (Shohei Miura) playing Nakatsu is adorable! :thumbsup: He's almost as cute-looking as Toma Ikuta, who is the ultimate Nakatsu! The actress (Atsuko Maeda) looks almost exactly like Maki Horikita did when she played Mizuki. Even the hair's almost the same...why couldn't it be a little bit different? But she does look cute. I hope her portrayal of Mizuki is a little bit better, cause I don't really like Mizuki (Maki was cute and look so right, but the character of Mizuki was annoying at times. I don't hate Maki's portrayal of Mizuki, but it was really annoying to see her ignore and be mean to Nakatsu (Toma), cause I believe he is the best character, and Toma was so freakin' handsome!)...

Aoi Nakamura doesn't look like a handsome Izumi Sano, according to the first picture...but if that's him carrying Mizuki, I suppose he's not too bad...

Tokuyama Hidenori as Oscar M. Himejima looks way better than Nobuo Kyō did as Oscar. Nobuo looked too old, although he was very funny and cute at times. But Oscar is supposed to be very good-looking!

Shinnosuke Mitsushima makes a really hot Megumi Tennoji!!! :drool: He's so handsome in the pic! I really liked Yūma Ishigaki's portrayal as Tennoji as well. They both look right for the part.

I may watch it, and I'm hoping that it will be a little bit better than HK of 2005, but I'm not anxious about watching it now. I can wait. Most of the cast look awesome!!! :clap2:

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna watch, but no time. though im excited about the coming up korean remake. for sure SM Ent bought the rights! -godninja

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i recently found out about this remake.. i don't think im going to watch it since.. i absolutely adored the old cast.. i love oguri & toma <3..

i just dont understand why they're remaking this again already... it hasn't even been that long..

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
i recently found out about this remake.. i don't think im going to watch it since.. i absolutely adored the old cast.. i love oguri & toma <3..

i just dont understand why they're remaking this again already... it hasn't even been that long..
Yep, the old cast was awesome (except for a few minor ones for me). Yeah, it doesn't feel long to me, too, but I guess they felt 6+ years is long enough.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally finish this remake and love it. I wish this version wasn't a remake but a part 2 would have been better. I find it funny how they use the same school for this remake. and in the being I thought it was going to be like in old version when they intro Ashiya as she ran to class. I like how they didn't make the second guy madly in love with the main girl like in the old version. This version some scene kind of similar to the TW version like what Sano reason for not want to jump again and when he went to save the Ashiya from the other bad guy when they went staying at Nanba Minami mom place. Also in this version I like Sano. He choose to help out and be in group sport games, unlike in the old version Sano didn't do much but just watch everyone. I love love the end of this version. Way better then the old version end and the love story line between Sano & Ashiya. I hope there be a sp of this version where they all go visit Sano & Ashiya in American.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ im still sad about this remake so im not going to watch it yet... but most likely there'll be a sp because more jdramas have a sp..

looking at this cast makes me miss the original one .. shun & toma.. noooo.. hehe..

dariey

sarNie Adult
i still love the old one even this remake is hilarious. >_____<
i want to stay remain with memory of mizuki-chan,sano,nakatsu,nanba senpai,kayashima and the rest..lol