Related to Hmong Dubbing Productions anyone?

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering about this, because I notice some people saying their aunt and uncle, etc. when there are lakorn dubbed topics, so I was just wondering if you guys who are related to TNT, SKY, etc. get the inside scoop on what's new and coming out or which lakorn is good. Sorry if there is already a topic on this, but I was just wondering. If you do get the inside scoop, please share, lol. :p

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not relate to any of the Hmong Dubbing Production Teams. I wish i was relate too so i'll get the first scoop on any new movies, lakorns, dramas, etc. It would be nice to know someone not just for the lastest scoop, but for all the media secrets behind the dubbing and so on. Sorry, i wasn't much of a help!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
My cousin (best friend) her family dubbs SKY and my aunt also helps them too.
But I haven't heard any new updates from there production though.
Anyways I don't get free drama's though >.< I wish, haha. I am not that close to them so yeah.

Mae

sarNie Adult
My cousin (best friend) her family dubbs SKY and my aunt also helps them too.
But I haven't heard any new updates from there production though.
Anyways I don't get free drama's though >.< I wish, haha. I am not that close to them so yeah.
In that case, you should tell your cousin and aunt to tell SKY to not use the same female voice for every character in the lakorn. For example, in the lakorn with Tik and Cherry, the woman that dubbed for Cherry also dubbed for every other female characters in the lakorn too. That was so annoying, and her voice isn't even good--it isn't n'ek material, moreso n'rai voice sounding!!! That's why I'm not such a huge fan of SKY anymore for this reason. Although, I love the voice that dubbed for Aom Piyada because it's so natural, and the woman that dubbed for Benz in the Koo Gum has a very sweet and nice voice.... Nonetheless, the guy who dubbed for Tik has a sexy voice... The one that dubbed for Num is a bit too soft, but I can tolerate it better than that one female voice!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
For Roy Leh Sanae Rai the guy that dubbed Tik's voice, I like his voice. But too bad I dunno who dubbs his voice.
Anyways, I don't like SKY that much either. Especially Dao Pra Sook the girl that dubbed Kob's voice is annoying and does not match >.<
It matches Joy.S though. And the girl that dubbs Aom voice in RLSR is good also but it does not match Donut though. I say only particular voices suit some people.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I liked Aom's voice in Roy Leh Sanay Rai too. And of course I love the guy's voice. Lol, my sister was saying that she wanted to see a picture of the guy who is always dubbing for the p'eks.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm related to C.L. Production / Golden Path Ent. in Fresno / and Sun Production...i dun get the inside scoop..cuz we're not close cousin i mean we're close as in relative wise..but not in the sense tat we talk a lot to each other...i onlie know which ones are coming out cuz my dad does dub for 'em too and he usuallie gets the movie b4 it's release so tat's the onlie heads up i get...but as for the moment he's outta town so i'm so sad wit no movies 2 watch...

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
well...we sort of related to the world video production and hmong production...because my uncle and my aunt helps them sell their movies... :) and they are related to them...too...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I'm related to C.L. Production / Golden Path Ent. in Fresno / and Sun Production...i dun get the inside scoop..cuz we're not close cousin i mean we're close as in relative wise..but not in the sense tat we talk a lot to each other...i onlie know which ones are coming out cuz my dad does dub for 'em too and he usuallie gets the movie b4 it's release so tat's the onlie heads up i get...but as for the moment he's outta town so i'm so sad wit no movies 2 watch...

Cool.....i used to love C.L. Production juz becuz of kue lee ( nuj nplhaib )
but not anymore....it's been dead ever since without hearing any release!!
damn what is going on to that production??? if u know maybe u should tell me a bit....
and about the golden path entertainment...i used to listen to mai kou vue's albums...
she has nice voice but until her latest album....hummm...her voice got weirder....songs are not good anymore....the old ones are better...i prefer......only......

well i wish i can relate to few of the production too....
but it's alrite.....i can call them and talk with them in the phone about the release...hehe....i used to do that but not anymore....lol.....im 18 now....dont wanna act like childish or oldish.....lol....sssss.......

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i know my uncle, who is around 27 or something dubbed for Captain's voice in Muagdala, where the cover has a lot of red on it, not sure if it's Sky Production. I think he was also dubbed for Tik and Cherry's lakorn, probably others too. He's th guy in UNI band
. He's the one in the front-middle row, bending position.

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
well...i'm not related to any of the production but my aunt dubbed for SUN and a bit for TNT....so...she usually get free movie because she dubbed for the n'ek but now...i think she still do but not that much...but yeah...

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I loved Captain's voice in the TNT? I think it was, dubbed version of Tard Ruk Torranong. Vim Lis Cas Kev Hlub Thiaj Qab Zib (spelling?) I thought it went perfect with Captain. I'm so jealous of those people who get free movies, lol. Even if they don't get it, they get to at least watch them. Haha, you know, thinking about people who sell movies, all these people in this forum could pass eachother by at the tournaments a gazillion times, or see eachother watching/scanning for movies under tents, and we wouldn't even know, lol. Kind of off topic, haha, yes I know.

kulyia

RUK
me too..im the owner of TNT ENTERTAINMENT older sister's mother in law's older brother's youngest daughter.ahah..and im very much close to the wifey of TNT ENTERTAINMENT's older sister's daughters..and i get free movie all the time too but it end to barrow only.and id perfer watching them on the net with their Real voices.and now they are translating one but ididnt ask for the title.but they are tho.and they just finished "Dang Duang Haruthai "..theres two DVD holders.and theres about 8 or 10 disc in there. but ididnt watch it.anyhow..anymore questions feel free to contact me.=]..here or myspace/165950409

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
me too..im the owner of TNT ENTERTAINMENT older sister's mother in law's older brother's youngest daughter.ahah..and im very much close to the wifey of TNT ENTERTAINMENT's older sister's daughters..and i get free movie all the time too but it end to barrow only.and id perfer watching them on the net with their Real voices.and now they are translating one but ididnt ask for the title.but they are tho.and they just finished "Dang Duang Haruthai "..theres two DVD holders.and theres about 8 or 10 disc in there. but ididnt watch it.anyhow..anymore questions feel free to contact me.=]..here or myspace/165950409
Dang Duang Haruthai is by Sun Production..ehehe...i'm related to Sun so i know...but they mostly have the same ppl dubbing anyways..

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
im not related..but i wanna b one of those people that dubbs for thai lakorns!..lol..i just dont kno how i can get to do it.i wanan go into tnt!..lol..or hmong production..not say that my voice is all good and everything but i think i'll sound better than some of their girl's voices..lol