Recommended Lakorns

fun

Expired Sarnie
I liked Dong Poo Dee and Sai Soke. The violence is tolerable, you can sit through it but won't get super annoyed. I loved Sai Soke. Oat and Chai should have won best supporting actors. Chai and Kwang pairing was way off but I understood the reason why in the end. And the ending was one of the best ending ever. Usually Thai lakorn ends with the pranang hugging or kissing on the forehead but for Sai Soke it is very unexpected. Sai Soke's ending has been added to one of my favorite endings to lakorns.

Although Dong Poo Dee has a lot of things that I dislike about it, it was actually really good.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I got mixed reviews about Sai Soke, but I still want to watch it. I'll give it a go when I get the chance to.

tinah

sarNie Coma
fun4fun, chai did won best an award for his role in "sai soke" he was really good!

hm, theres too many lakorns to recommend.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow, I took a long Lakorn hiatus. So I need you girls help!! Any recommendations for a sad family drama?? Thanks! :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
PhoneO_5 : Not a whole lot. I've watched the typical popular ones like Jamleuy Ruk, Sawan Bieng, Dao Prasok etc. I watched most of Por Thrisadee and Ken Theradeeths lakorns aside from Huajai Song Park and 365 Days of Love.

I don't have any perference towards a certain genre but I try to avoid the dramatic period ones like Ram Pissaward, Dong Poo Dee, Sai Soke etc. because I personally think those type of lakorns are so unrealistic and untolerable lol
Wah!! Ram Pissaward was such a good lakorn. Surely one of my favorite. Plus I love the hmong title to the lakorn
"Tsov Txaij Tawv, Neeg Txaij Plawv" (Tigers Have Striped Skins, Humans Have Striped Hearts) :scratchchin: I sometimes want a realistic, natural lakorn like that of 365 Days of Love, but at times prefer an unrealistic one, its a lakorn, we want to escape our normal boring life. Ram Pissaward has many overly dramatic scene, but it think behind everything the over-all lesson/ moral was prettie simple. I think that lakorn has taught me to be more patient, to be patient for the good things in life. I love Mam Jintara's character. She never gave up on the man she loved, she never lost hope, she had always believed in him. She stuck around until the very end to receive what she truly deserved in love and life. Same for Pat's character. Since the beginning of her life she never received her father's love, she also had to wait a very long time for good things to happen to her. This drama makes me have hope in hard times.

Plus I love the OST. Its very sad. When the song comes on at the right scene it can bring me to tears. Anyone know who sings the OST for RAM PISSAWARD and what is the name of the singer?

Oh I also love the family lakorns Buang Rak starring Pepper & Fang, many tear-filled scenes & Botan Gleep Sudtai w/ A-Team, absolutely adore this lakorn

Goodness i'm big w/ Family lakorns...alot of people don't like it because they think its too slow, but i love it

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well while we're talking about sad family lakorns I'm going to add my favorite family lakorn.

Dung Duang Tawan - Rome and Vicky, it's about the hardships of 4 fathers dealing with their children.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
ntelligent_mind - I love Duangjai Akkanee too. It's become one of my all time favourities. Fai and Jeed have captured my mind since the very beginning.

fun4fun, you're making me curious about the ending of Sai Soke. I'm sure Chai did a great job in the lakorn and that's why he got the Seesan Bunterng Award.

I actually really like Ram Pissaward a lot and the cast did a splendid job acting their roles. However generally I would rather watch something more happy because period lakorns just make me cry (yes i'm super sensitive). The Rais in there were just wicked lol. Come to think of it, Ram Pissaward is probably the only drama lakorn I watched that I actually liked. The others were either just decent or I just didn't bother finishing it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I am super bored. There is absolutely no lakorn on air right now that I am interested in. I gave it a try but I seriously cannot continue any of them. The ones listed here, I have seen them all lol any more recommendation? Something light but filled with drama, comedy and romance. I like it when a drama has balanced. Something similar to Klin Kaew Klang Jai- acting was a bit lacking but it had a balance of drama, laughter, and romance and it was pretty much very light.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
As for right now, I'm watching Kha Khong Khon. It's kinda typical to me but I'm liking Pong and Noon because of the different pairing.

Talad Arom seems really intense too.

Thanks to everyones suggestions, I watched Sompong Nong Somchai. That one gave me a good laugh. I was never a fan of Janie but now I'm reconsidering it and she's actually a good actress. Maybe it's because I've never taken the time to watch her works. I plan to watch Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong some time when I have the chance.

I'm trying to watch Ploy Lom Phet too and so far I can say is, this is my type of lakorn lol. Namfon's character seems stupid sometimes but hey, at least we have a possessive and demanding p'ek with a lot of slap and kiss. :blush:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
As for right now, I'm watching Kha Khong Khon. It's kinda typical to me but I'm liking Pong and Noon because of the different pairing.

Talad Arom seems really intense too.

Thanks to everyones suggestions, I watched Sompong Nong Somchai. That one gave me a good laugh. I was never a fan of Janie but now I'm reconsidering it and she's actually a good actress. Maybe it's because I've never taken the time to watch her works. I plan to watch Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong some time when I have the chance.

I'm trying to watch Ploy Lom Phet too and so far I can say is, this is my type of lakorn lol. Namfon's character seems stupid sometimes but hey, at least we have a possessive and demanding p'ek with a lot of slap and kiss. :blush:
Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong is my favorite from Janie. Janie is a natural when it comes to comedy, had my whole family laughing. The lakorn itself is great, with a great cast and storyline. Ken and Janie were hilarious.

As for Ploy Lom Phet, i'm surprised i was so patient watching her character. Her character was crazy soft and crazy annoying. The :slapandkissse3: makes up for it though and Bee was great eye candy :woot:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Well I guess I missed out then. I def need to check out Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong.

lol I love how you said that. "crazy soft and crazy annoying" haha. as long as she's not stupid to khaohorm's level, i can tolerate her. :whahuh: I second that! Bee is great eye candy :bhehe: whats a lakorn without some good slap and kiss. its been a while since i've watched a good slap&kiss/revenge lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Namfon becomes a bit wiser as the lakorn progresses. That lakorn was okay but her stupidity well not exactly stupid but I just couldn't watch how she would not stand up for herself.

Anyways Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jung was really good despite the long drag. I love Janie when she plays the snobbish nang ek and of course her comedy role. It comes out naturally, like she doesn't have to try so hard to be funny.

As for Kha Khong Khon, I can't watch it. I gave up the minute Pong was cast lol and I watched the teaser. He plays the same role over and over again. And I did catch a few glimpse when my aunt was watching it and I don't think I will want to continue.

Ah Dome and Ploy lakorn is okay but I am already loosing interest. It's too hard to watch Ploy play the nang ek. It comes off to fake lol but I do like her. I think I will stick around for a few more episodes.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Namfon becomes a bit wiser as the lakorn progresses. That lakorn was okay but her stupidity well not exactly stupid but I just couldn't watch how she would not stand up for herself.

Anyways Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jung was really good despite the long drag. I love Janie when she plays the snobbish nang ek and of course her comedy role. It comes out naturally, like she doesn't have to try so hard to be funny.

As for Kha Khong Khon, I can't watch it. I gave up the minute Pong was cast lol and I watched the teaser. He plays the same role over and over again. And I did catch a few glimpse when my aunt was watching it and I don't think I will want to continue.

Ah Dome and Ploy lakorn is okay but I am already loosing interest. It's too hard to watch Ploy play the nang ek. It comes off to fake lol but I do like her. I think I will stick around for a few more episodes.

i was a big annoyed with namfon too bc she wouldnt stand up for herself. the lakorn was good though; glad p'ek is on herside!!!

i love janie in that lakorn with ken. i laughed so hard when they were fighting on the raft? then at the pint house where they were locked up? they have great chemistry too.
i like ploy as supporting and n'rai but not n'ek bc she's so good at it hehe. i saw clips of her other lakorn while i was at my moms and yes it's a natural n'ek. i donno my opinion.

pong does play the same role and to me at times he tries too hard? i havent watched watched it but seems like a lot of peeps are liking it so we'll see.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love KKK now: it's different from the old version and very good too.
lately i like "liam ruk" with vee and kwan but i'm a kwan's fan. this lakorn is good because for the first time in twin lakorns the p'ek suspects they are twins since the beginning! yes, we have a smart p'ek!!! who can believe it?
Pom ruk roy roy adeed was good too and nong gino was just adorable!

fun

Expired Sarnie
pong does play the same role and to me at times he tries too hard? i havent watched watched it but seems like a lot of peeps are liking it so we'll see.
I think people like it because it's one of those kiss/slap lakorn. And a lot of people think Pong is hot. I don't see it but then again that is personal reference. As for his acting, it isn't too shabby but I guess I am a bit bias because I have seen him play the same role over and over. He's like Chakrit to me (personally not a fan of his), gets a lot of good script, the difference is that Chakrit is a lot better at acting and a bit more versertile.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay - at the start with 2 episode already is very good and rating isn't bad at all doubt that it will
gain even more higher when next week episode and Dome his first lakorn his excellent already :thumbsup:

Kularb Rai Glay Ruk - this will do the same as the above once on air this weekend with episode 1 and 2. :thumbsup: