Recommended K-Drama's

Discussion in 'K-drama & Movies' started by Jieb_Lover, Sep 9, 2007.

1. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

It's an ensemble drama so there are a number of story-lines but the basis of it is an insight into a group of long time friends and their lives. It'll make you laugh and cry with each episode, it's one of those rare drama's where the main cast is older actors/actresses and the story is about them. It also has Jo In-sung & Lee Kwang Soo in supporting roles too. Hands down one of the best Kdrama's.

KitKat516 likes this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Ooo nice, a more mature adult story. I like those once in a while and I think this is the once in a while time.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  3. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

You have to be in the mood to watch these slice of life kind of drama's, it took me a year after it aired to finally be in that space to watch it lol. I binged the whole drama over one weekend, which wasn't smart cause I cried a lot but it was that good.

KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  4. xxgreen27

xxgreen27 sarNie Egg

I haven't watch and finish a Korean drama in a while but recently I binged It's Okay, That's Love and A Gentleman's Dignity and I would say that they are both pretty good.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I'm currently binging C/Ts dramas right now. I have 1 or two more to go then I'll start Kdramas

6. Mz_Em

Mz_Em sarNie Juvenile

Just finished What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, Radio Romance was my cup of tea too!

7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

So what's the verdict on those two? I'm watching Just Between Lovers right now and not sure if I should start WWWSK next or The Mask.

8. Mz_Em

Mz_Em sarNie Juvenile

Secretary Kim is Rom Com and angst free. It is an adaptation of a novel of same name. The OTP gave amazing chemistry! Never watched the Mask, different genre. I am such a romantic so I enjoy this type of show. Just scan some of Drama Fever short scene clips, they are hilarious. Also doesn't hurt that Park Park couple are quite good looking!!!

KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.