Recommended K-Drama's

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
What's the story?
It's an ensemble drama so there are a number of story-lines but the basis of it is an insight into a group of long time friends and their lives. It'll make you laugh and cry with each episode, it's one of those rare drama's where the main cast is older actors/actresses and the story is about them. It also has Jo In-sung & Lee Kwang Soo in supporting roles too. Hands down one of the best Kdrama's.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's an ensemble drama so there are a number of story-lines but the basis of it is an insight into a group of long time friends and their lives. It'll make you laugh and cry with each episode, it's one of those rare drama's where the main cast is older actors/actresses and the story is about them. It also has Jo In-sung & Lee Kwang Soo in supporting roles too. Hands down one of the best Kdrama's.
Ooo nice, a more mature adult story. I like those once in a while and I think this is the once in a while time.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Ooo nice, a more mature adult story. I like those once in a while and I think this is the once in a while time.
You have to be in the mood to watch these slice of life kind of drama's, it took me a year after it aired to finally be in that space to watch it lol. I binged the whole drama over one weekend, which wasn't smart cause I cried a lot but it was that good.

xxgreen27

sarNie Egg
I haven't watch and finish a Korean drama in a while but recently I binged It's Okay, That's Love and A Gentleman's Dignity and I would say that they are both pretty good.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Just finished What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, Radio Romance was my cup of tea too!
So what's the verdict on those two? I'm watching Just Between Lovers right now and not sure if I should start WWWSK next or The Mask.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Secretary Kim is Rom Com and angst free. It is an adaptation of a novel of same name. The OTP gave amazing chemistry! Never watched the Mask, different genre. I am such a romantic so I enjoy this type of show. Just scan some of Drama Fever short scene clips, they are hilarious. Also doesn't hurt that Park Park couple are quite good looking!!!

Zen G

sarNie Egg
This is for those who are interested in Family KDramas like the fan favorite, My Father is Strange.