Recommendation: Age Difference/Forbidden Love Lakorn

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Im hooked with lakorn for only ONE reason: interesting storylines.It is so difficult to find chinese,kr drama with big age gap or forbidden love(how they are related),but all these we can find it in lakorn. My first lakorn "Mafia Tee Ruk" literally blows my mind,so surprise to see kidnapping and force kiss and R in DRAMA which is so unusual.

Im kind of a pervert myself.When ppl r disgusted by Nok Chatchai in Nampeung Kom,i actually enjoyed it.Hv 2 yrs experienced with lakorn now,but i still need some recommendations on these type of lakorn. So if u guys have any in mind,do list down...

What i had watched:

Nampeung Kom (so addicted i even watch Sam's version)
Kehad See Daeng (step bro-sis romance with some age gap...my favourite for now)
Salakchit (uncle niece romance.glad i found this lakorn when run thru some comments)
Ngao Kamathep (storyline suppose to hv big age gap but...weir&mai?)

Pls gv me so recommendation...need them.I dont mind old lakorn in the 90s,if u hv non thai drama,better. Thanks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Miss Ripley a Korean drama. I stopped watching it because she slept with a married man. I don't know who the main lead is for the male role. It's either the older man who is YooChun's character... I believe uncle-in-law?

Blue Mist a Korean drama with Lee Yo Won. She has an affair with an older married man.

Dao Pra Sook a Thai drama in the 90s. Num is Kob's I guess you can say uncle. I think he was the younger cousin/brother to her biological mother.

I forgot the title but Nok Chatchai, Namfon P, Namfon, and Art were in it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed - They both thought they were cousins but couldn't help but fall in love.

Duay Rang Atitharn - watch the old version with Kob and Saranyu, the new version sucks with Pan and Weir. The girl dies and is reborn. Fast forward 20 years later and the guy is 40+ and she's 20. He still loves her and this reborn version of the girl is vengeful for who killed her in the past and she thinks it's him that killed him.

Dong Poo Dee - the n'ek refers to p'ek as uncle since he hung out with her when she was little and he was a university student. She respected him as an uncle but they still ended up together in the end.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed - They both thought they were cousins but couldn't help but fall in love.

Duay Rang Atitharn - watch the old version with Kob and Saranyu, the new version sucks with Pan and Weir. The girl dies and is reborn. Fast forward 20 years later and the guy is 40+ and she's 20. He still loves her and this reborn version of the girl is vengeful for who killed her in the past and she thinks it's him that killed him.

Dong Poo Dee - the n'ek refers to p'ek as uncle since he hung out with her when she was little and he was a university student. She respected him as an uncle but they still ended up together in the end.

Thanks alot...really interested with Dong Poo Dee.Will check it out now.

@fun4fun..thanks for ur recommendations too.I too cant contd wit Miss Ripley,too realistic to watch.I think i know which lakorn u refer to with Chatchai n Namfon.That lakorn freak me off.IDK,normally i can accept but just that lakorn i stop cuz it really bother me tht Namfon is so unwilling and she is ady with Art.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
so surprise to see kidnapping and force kiss and R in DRAMA which is so unusual.
haha that only occurs in thai lakorns. the best lakorns were in the 90s or early 2000s! but everything has changed. back then i could watch a lakorn w/o forwarding but now i can't. also lakorns were so long back then!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Au Thanakorn and Gale Waranluk - Kularb Rai Glay Ruk
Aun Wittaya and Gybsy Wanida - Mongkut Dork Som
Rome and Yaya - Kularb Rai Narm

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
haha that only occurs in thai lakorns. the best lakorns were in the 90s or early 2000s! but everything has changed. back then i could watch a lakorn w/o forwarding but now i can't. also lakorns were so long back then!

Totally agree.Keep f/forward lakorns,i call myself "skipping queen".Tend to skip here and there.Lakorns in the 90s r good...Normally lakorn w/o subtitle i will skip most part since i wont b able to understand anyway,but wit Salakchit,i patiently watch the whole lakorn..surprise myself there.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Massaya (Bua Chompoo and Andrew Gregson) - They're cousin.
Youtube link credit to ChatterboxGal07 http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CB011922FD974C11

cecilia

Staff member
haha .. can i suggest FAI LUANG just b/c i love the whole genre to it .. the 3 R lakorns are usually good!

I say -- try JAOSAO PRISSANA (An older lakorn with Anne Thongprasom and Nok Chatchai) ... she seeks revenge on her sister's husband's son (her sister's a mistress) b/c the legal wife (sister's hushband) made her sister gone crazy. It was an awesome lakorn b/c N'ek's engage to be married too but she wants to take revenge and what's right from p'ek's family for her niece so she and her best friend came up with a plan to hurt p'ek. N'ek's best friend is to married p'ek but before the wedding take place, n'ek and her friend switch role so now p'ek will married n'ek. P'ek doesn't know that it's n'ek until he lift her veil up after they're done signing their marriage certificate .. after this, things take their turn -- great lakorn, actually.

anyway, their relationship is kindda like aunt/nephew if we look at their lineage carefully. lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kularb Tee Rai Nam - Noppon and Namfon Kullanant. This was an old lakorn, p'ek was to take care of n'ek and treated her like a niece but he rapes her and gets her pregnant.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Forgot to mention these...
Por T and Taew - Hua Jai 2 Pak
Por T and Punch - Tuddao Bussaya they both were so cute
Por N and N'Mew - Wanalee :wub:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Kularb Tee Rai Nam - Noppon and Namfon Kullanant. This was an old lakorn, p'ek was to take care of n'ek and treated her like a niece but he rapes her and gets her pregnant.
@Cupid Candy,do u hv the link for this lakorn or can u gv me the thai wordings so i can go search for it cuz when i google it only shows Kularb Rai Nam (Yaya&Rome).Thanks for ur recomm on Duay Rang Atitharn,watch a few epi and looks good.too bad i cant collect them,only epi 1 is available for download.

@Cecilia,Fai Luang seem nice.Synopsis in wiki is so long i dun even need subtitle for this.Willy is really handsome.Let me finish Duay Rang Atitharn n then i will jump straight to this.Thanks ya.

@Alice,totally forget i watched Hua Jai n Taddao Bussaya.Prefer Taddao Bussaya,really funny n cute.Havent got the chance to watched Wanalee,downloaded all but dun hv the mood to watch.Some said Wanalee dun hv much love scenes,izzit true?

Thanks alot guys..really happy to see so many recommendations.Love u all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Cupid Candy,do u hv the link for this lakorn or can u gv me the thai wordings so i can go search for it cuz when i google it only shows Kularb Rai Nam (Yaya&Rome).Thanks for ur recomm on Duay Rang Atitharn,watch a few epi and looks good.too bad i cant collect them,only epi 1 is available for download.

@Cecilia,Fai Luang seem nice.Synopsis in wiki is so long i dun even need subtitle for this.Willy is really handsome.Let me finish Duay Rang Atitharn n then i will jump straight to this.Thanks ya.

@Alice,totally forget i watched Hua Jai n Taddao Bussaya.Prefer Taddao Bussaya,really funny n cute.Havent got the chance to watched Wanalee,downloaded all but dun hv the mood to watch.Some said Wanalee dun hv much love scenes,izzit true?

Thanks alot guys..really happy to see so many recommendations.Love u all.
wanalee was good and yeah not much love scene cos they didn't add lots cos Mew Latnara
she's too young and its awkward to do lots of love scene.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Heres the credits on Youtube & this is the title in thai กุหลาบที่ไร้หนาม
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=San-3z72Dy4

cecilia

Staff member
ah, FAI KAMMATHEP is also a good one -- kindda like the modern version of KOOGUM except there's no war -- only hate between two different race just due to a misunderstanding between two culture. I love ART in here with Ning. They make one cute couple too ^^

cecilia

Staff member
This was a great lakorn -- just wish the later half has more drama -- she should have play hard to get for making her fall in love then push her away just b/c he thinks society can't accept it .. he said he's no ashamed but really he was that's why he's pushing Ward away.

Anyway, the plot is similar to NAMPUENG KOM as in age difference -- she was force into marriage b/c of her dad's promise.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
This was a great lakorn -- just wish the later half has more drama -- she should have play hard to get for making her fall in love then push her away just b/c he thinks society can't accept it .. he said he's no ashamed but really he was that's why he's pushing Ward away.

Anyway, the plot is similar to NAMPUENG KOM as in age difference -- she was force into marriage b/c of her dad's promise.
Arr...you make me want to watch this even more.Problem is,I CANT FIND THIS LAKORN!!!Youtube doesnt have this,viikii no.Google wit english,gv me Yaya's lakorn.Google with Thai word,Im going blind cuz everything is in Thai character and to me all words look almost the same.Im like,this word looks like "a", this look like "n" then slowly search word by word.Unfortunately, cant find.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ngao asoke with pong and peung- He takes care of her when she was a child. He goes overseas for school, comes back when she's all grown up, she's in love with him, he hates her becuz of a misunderstanding.

My Broken Home...Saranyu and Joy S.- he's like her mothers friend or like a relative. She's a troubled teen, her mother has given up on her , he takes her in. His concern for her turns into emotions. This one praek is sweet no R but there's a sweet willing...

mokka

sarNie Adult
Kularb tee rai nam is a good drama... Just finished watching it on dootv. (They finally have it). I wished I understand more Thai lol...

Preuksa Sawad with Chatchai and Namfon Patcharin (Not sure if anyone recommended this one) it's age gap as well. Chatchai's nephew and Namfon are together (I wanna say) but she ended up with Chatchai.

There is also the one with Namfon K and Patson, the one where they were stepsiblings, (I think) and Namfon pretend to be a maid in his house

Warn Nam Kang with Pinky and Win, I think they were stepsiblings and they got together

Wiwa olaewang with Vee and Jui, I think Jui is Vee's stepniece or something but he had to marry her because his brother, Jui's stepdad wanted Vee to marry Jui (Something like that)

That's all I could think of right now.

cecilia

Staff member
Arr...you make me want to watch this even more.Problem is,I CANT FIND THIS LAKORN!!!Youtube doesnt have this,viikii no.Google wit english,gv me Yaya's lakorn.Google with Thai word,Im going blind cuz everything is in Thai character and to me all words look almost the same.Im like,this word looks like "a", this look like "n" then slowly search word by word.Unfortunately, cant find.
i have not come across it on any website na kha .. i watched it on DOOTV b/c they (the owner) posted it there. I dont' have any recording program on my mac to record it so i really cant' do much to help on this part .. but if you're a subscribe member already -- here's the link to watch it na kha: http://www.mydootv.tv/player_flash.php?chapters_id=&products_id=15125&customer_id=15221&startVideo=true

Anyway, i wish she made him beg more when he finds out about the baby -- she shouldn't just give in and let him take care of her obgy visits. I also hate that he love the older woman too -- and then when he finally accept the truth -- he just come back to take her hand away from her guy friend which leave me extra angry at her .. i understand she still loves him but still it's too easy for her to just be this weak (maybe b/c she's pregnant and vulnerable at this time lol) -- regardless, i still enjoy the lakorn. I won't mind seeing a remake of this lakorn with an older p'ek or even Nok Chatchai (as long as the n'ek is not YAYA lol however i won't mind him with aff though b/c the lakorn calls for a younger n'ek ^_^)