recent movies you've seen...

300 was definitely good. that persian king dude though... man... he ugh... kind of... hm... -_-

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Heck yeah! I love Gerry Butler in anything, him and his Scottish sexiness. :p
He's the second hottest Scot next to Paul Telfer.
Tell me this man isn't beautiful
I'm not partial to body hair but I can look pass it for him. :wub:
i'll have him any day. i'll wax that stuff off him.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
So I went to watch Meet the Spartans today. Didn't even know what it was and watching it was a last minute decision. And lets see.....I want my $5.50 back!! The movie was sooo LAME!! They totally overdid everything, like seriously. I think they tried too hard to be funny. I did like the skipping part though..haha. But yeap, don't waste money on it.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i'll have him any day. i'll wax that stuff off him.

HAHHAHAHAHAH OMFG!! u crack me up i'm like rofl hahahhahaahha woo!

So I went to watch Meet the Spartans today. Didn't even know what it was and watching it was a last minute decision. And lets see.....I want my $5.50 back!! The movie was sooo LAME!! They totally overdid everything, like seriously. I think they tried too hard to be funny. I did like the skipping part though..haha. But yeap, don't waste money on it.
yea i went to go see that today just got back actually and yea i agree haha i want my money back! i mean it wasn't bad or nething and there were some haha parts but other than that its just.....aight.....lol i mean i would watch it at home but i wouldn't pay money to go see it my lil bro saw the commercials so i took him to go see it but yea deff. a guy movie hah but even some guys say that it was ok so yea

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
What the hell?!!!!!

Movies are only $5.50 for you? It's freakin $9.50 for me. That blows.

Anyway, I'm supposed to see Rambo this Wednesday. I'm sure it'll rock.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
What the hell?!!!!!

Movies are only $5.50 for you? It's freakin $9.50 for me. That blows.

Anyway, I'm supposed to see Rambo this Wednesday. I'm sure it'll rock.

GEEZ!!!! its like 10 bucks for you? damn that SUXS! haha its 5.50 for me tho yea Rambo ahha my bro and dad want to see that it looks good

noungning

Heartless
ahahah movies are 10 here too!

but i go on super tuesdays for 5 bucks!

um or matinee but it's like 7 for matinee... rip off.

omg i wanted to see that meet the spartans lol... looks funny.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^___^ good luck chuck was pretty good and wedding daze wasn't bad either..... but I wanna go see "The Eye" this weekend it looks pretty decent so far for a remake better than the one missed call trailers .... and I also want to see untraceable i might see that also.... but the most recent movie i've seen is national treasure and it's pretty good I liked it; and movies for 10 dollars? wahhha well it's same oh here but it's like 8 something? but there are some places that are like 4.50 and some that are 2.50 depending what time of the day you go before 7 i think? it's like 2.50 ... ^___^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
well Marduk, mine was matinee. Otherwise it'd be $7.50, but yea....still cheaper than you. :p And we have a smaller theater that plays movies after they've been in the big theater for a while but still not out on dvd yet for $4.00. But the $2.50 still beats it.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Watch "Over Her Dead Body" and "The Eye" in 1 day.
It was pretty good.
Even though The Eye did cut parts out from the orginal.
This version made me understand the storyline more.
But still the Asian "Orginal" Version is better. :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
the last movie i saw was yesterday =D as in christmas and i went to go see BEDTIME STORIES and man thats a cute amusing movie haha it was either that or the benjamin button movie and everyone chose bedtime storys so eh but it was good =]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
The last movie i've seen was The Curious Case of Benjamin Button :D Those who haven't seen it yet, go out & watch it!! It's worth the 2 hours & 50 minutes! I absolutely love it. Brad Pitt was mighty fine... :drool: well when he was young in the movie, not when he's old & wrinkly. :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HAHAHAHAHA oh girl i was just typing this and the commercial came on ahhahahahhahaahahahahah NICEEEEEEEEE! ima go see this movie next =]