Reasons for my sudden blackout?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I haven't blacked out completely like today since 2007. My first blackout was in the shower and i managed to stumble out to call for help and i fainted on my bedroom floor and now today almost the same thing happened after i took a bath. I got out and suddenly everything fell dark and i felt like throwing up. I rested my head on the counter hoping it would go away but it didn't and i had to crawl to the couch and then everything went back to normal. I don't have time to go to the doctor and my schedule is too packed to see one, anyone have an idea for my blackouts?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hmmm my only theory is probably the temperature of the shower you're using? or the activities you did early on the day which cause you to have that blackout...

just so to make sure nothing horrible is wrong, I suggest you should really go see a doctor to see if there's any serious thing happening even if you have no time...

hope u are all well na

Asy

sarNie Immature
Maybe it's because of stress. Or the weather? But yeah I agree, go to see the doctor na. And take best care of yourself too. :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Have you changed your diet? Turned vegan? vegetarian? You might be anemic (could be iron anemia or megaloblastic). But only a doctor's dx can say for sure since it does take a while to deplete your body stores of nutrients before real symptoms manifest.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you changed your diet? Turned vegan? vegetarian? You might be anemic (could be iron anemia or megaloblastic). But only a doctor's dx can say for sure since it does take a while to deplete your body stores of nutrients before real symptoms manifest.
I agree! Sounds a lot like what you mentioned.

& even with a packed sched, you can go see an urgent care type clinic if you want to avoid your primary MD for now & they can order blood work for you and then have the results reported to your primary later.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
No i haven't changed my diet, i still eat meat but i've been cutting back on my foods and limited my daily calorie intake. So could it be this? and i have been hardcore exercising this week but this doesn't seem to the the right reason since i was fine all week.

It might be because of fatigue, lack of sleep, lack of nutrients, or it might be a serious medical condition. Whatever the reason you really should clear your schedule for half a day or so and get over to the doctor's or the hospital, especially seeing as to how this wasn't the first time.