Cast: Kim Eugene, Lee Min Ki, Ryu Jin
Genre: Drama, Comedy
# Of Episodes: Dont know.
Official Website + Teaser
Language: Korean
Subtitles: Only Soft Subs
Time Airing: Will Start on April 8th.

Synopsys:
Eugene plays the role of 여봉순, Yeo BongSoon, a 25 year old country girl. who ends up becoming an assistant cook at Blue House and falls in love with The President's son's bodyguard named 남봉기 (Nam BongKi) (28 yrs old) played by 이민기 (Lee MinKi). BongSoon and BongKi room/live together. A love triangle sparks between BongSoon, BongKi, and the President's son. The president's son, 장준원 (Jang JoonWon) (31 yrs old) is played by 류진 (RyuJin). JoonWon is a doctor/scientist who has been married for 4-5 years with a 4-5 yr. old daughter. 안혜경(An HyeKyung) plays the role of a dietian, 노진경(Noh Jin Kyung) who, works at Blue House, likes BongKi/Minki. 정소영 (Jung SoYoung) will play the girl, 고지수 (Go JiSoo) who falls for RyuJin's character who has Alzheimer. Choi BoolAm is playing the president at Chungwadae (청와대). Credits SOOMPI

Downloads

Clubbox:

- Tomhhoang LQ & HQ CB
- Creidesca LQ & HQ CB

Torrents: 700mb +

- Ep 1 RAW

Torrents: 150mb +

- NONE

Subtitles [SOFT SUBS]:

- NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW.

OST

HOW TO PLAY SOFT SUBS

1. Download and install VobSub.

2. Place sub file in the same directory as the video file. Make sure that they have the same filename.
e.g
WRONG
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.avi
Koukou Kyoushi ep02.smi
-----Your player cannot find Eng sub because of the file name.

CORRECT
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.avi
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.smi
-----Your player can find Eng sub automatically.

3. Play video and subs should be overlayed automatically.

Alternatively, you could try BSplayer, Media Player Classic, videolan or RadLight which has functionality for loading subtitle files without having to installing vobsub.

credits: Soompi , IMBC

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^really? bummer... i really like eugene but i am still thinking if i should d/l it or not... i will wait for good reviews...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Lee Minki! I usually see him on X-Man, always going after Yoon Eunhye, but never succeeds, lol . Anyways, I don't think he's all that handsome, but he's pretty funny. The storyline seems very predictable but I might watch it. Eugene is really pretty...I always thought she was the prettier one in SES.

Hiatus

Super Momo
JaM said:
Lee Minki! I usually see him on X-Man, always going after Yoon Eunhye, but never succeeds, lol . Anyways, I don't think he's all that handsome, but he's pretty funny. The storyline seems very predictable but I might watch it. Eugene is really pretty...I always thought she was the prettier one in SES.
[post="103551"][/post]​

Same here she was prettier in her S.E.S days I don't know why lol.. Lee Min Kin is hilarious lol his singing lmao :lmao:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 was funny. LMAO!!! I think the main guy is cute. Some people prefer the Presidesnt son to be the lead. But I dun think he looks good at all and most definitely not a lead material :rolleyes:. And he looks to old too

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Min Ki is so funny...i love his character and also Eugene she's so cute..love her rooster in ep.2 and again Min Ki hahhah i love this guy he's so entertaining.....