Real "R" Scenes

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
There's a forum for fake R scenes. Don't know if we already have one for real R scenes. If not, I'm starting one. I know all R scenes in Thai lakorns are fake, but some of them, most of them look too fake. Now, which one looked real to you?

Oh crap!!! This is actually ceda_lee. My cousin's logged on.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lately there lot of R' scene topic :lol: , there several real looking one but I would say "Nang Fa Kub Satan" is the craziest , just because Jonny had that evil laugh (those bad guys type)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think Chakrit and Angie's R scene was one of the best. It was a long one too.

Kob and Brook's R scene in SB was pretty intense to me. It looks real, especially Kob's acting in the aftermath.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i don't remember the title to the lakorn, but i remember the nang'ek was Khem Rujira and i think the p'ek was Thon Jakrit.
n'ek and p'ek didn't have a rape scene, but the 2nd lead did. the 2nd male lead was played by Bee Bandit. he raped n'ek's friend twice.
the 2nd time he raped her, kinda got to me cause he had her against the table and she even had a miscarriage because of it.

anyone know which lakorn i'm talking about? i wanna watch it again cause i remember i liked one of the outfits n'ek wore and want to get one tailored like it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i don't remember the title to the lakorn, but i remember the nang'ek was Khem Rujira and i think the p'ek was Thon Jakrit.
n'ek and p'ek didn't have a rape scene, but the 2nd lead did. the 2nd male lead was played by Bee Bandit. he raped n'ek's friend twice.
the 2nd time he raped her, kinda got to me cause he had her against the table and she even had a miscarriage because of it.

anyone know which lakorn i'm talking about? i wanna watch it again cause i remember i liked one of the outfits n'ek wore and want to get one tailored like it.
I know exactly which one you're talking about, but I don't remember the title either. I actually remember really liking tht drama.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Does anybody know the title? So I can add this to the rawr scene list haha.

just found out the title of the lakorn i'm looking for is Kabote Hua Jai (something like that)
hope you can find it, cause i wanna rewatch it.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wat epi is the raping scene? I never watch dis lakorn before eventhou i loved bendit so much...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't know which episode, but I think it's on #79.

Go to the r scene link. It's on the list.