Real Bie Facebook page?

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Hey! Not sure if anyone has seen this Facebook page of a "Bie Sukrit" and wondering if anyone knows whether it is really him for sure or if it's a fake? At first it didn't seem like it was real because all of the pictures posted are ones you can just find on the web, but if you scroll down his wallpaper, there is this whole part where he says in his status how he is sad that his fans don't think it's really him when he is trying to reach out to them and how he insists that it is him (see below):

Bie Sukrit my fan's make me so sad not believeing and i try everything to be close to you guys and still you dont apreciate it it will be hard to get smile one bie the star face again i put hard work to comment back :(

Bie Sukrit i have had enough one more time people not believe im real bie then i delete my facebook why i cant have facebook im try to be good to my fan's by comment back but all i get in return bad feed back it is your choose one more and im done then i g...ive up and then u will not have that close to me this is as close as you can get

http://www.facebook.com/biethestar

Thanks guys! :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^Not so sure if it's fake or real??? Even if it was fake I would still believe it still. Bie use to have a Hi5 too and that one was real, but he deleted himself, probably because of the same thing. Even if it was a fake I still think the rude comments that it's not the real person is still a little over the top. Real or Fake as long as it's a Bie or a Fan i'm still cool. As a star it's hard to even be real in cyberspace bcuz ppl would think that you wouldn't even have time for it. Real or Not, I just hope he doesn't feel sad, there are still some of us who has no contact but still support you!!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
^^^Not so sure if it's fake or real??? Even if it was fake I would still believe it still. Bie use to have a Hi5 too and that one was real, but he deleted himself, probably because of the same thing. Even if it was a fake I still think the rude comments that it's not the real person is still a little over the top. Real or Fake as long as it's a Bie or a Fan i'm still cool. As a star it's hard to even be real in cyberspace bcuz ppl would think that you wouldn't even have time for it. Real or Not, I just hope he doesn't feel sad, there are still some of us who has no contact but still support you!!!
If he can't prove to people that it's him... then it's not.

Imagine if you wanted to pretend to be him, wouldn't you use the same tactic?

Oh please, where is the love? If you don't love me, I am going to delete this account.

Let him delete... I'm sure the real Bie will be happy that the impersonator is gone.

jeeja

^^^So how would you prove it if you were the real Bie? By posting more private pictures or putting a clip of yourself saying it's the real me. Going too far to do that much just to make fans believe is a little over. Fake or Real, the Facebook won't last long, if everyone keeps blocking it, it will eventually disappear. Sometimes I even wonder why they got the time for facebook or myspace when their schedule is never free. Well there is always one thing you can do, track it down.

Okay yeah ppl can sometimes fall for tricks n dumb stuff. Especially on the net. That is why you can never believe someone in cyberspace, but sometimes believing it can make you feel happy too until it becomes too over the top.

If whoever wants to believe they can, if they don't they don't have too. I for one play around with everything on the net, yeah i met a lot of fake ppl around cyberspace, but they also never know that maybe i'm fake too. it's funny both ways around. cuz you never know who's on the other side.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Jeeja,

Have you seen Sunny from Australia with her Patcharin.net website? There are simple things you do to tell if it's real or not. She reports her trips to Thailand, video clips and has info that no others have. There are little things that prove that it's legit.

You first have to have support from the real actor. It's not hard for them to support a fan site or make their own facebook. And even if they don't have time to do it... they can have someone who will help them do it.

Alex Randell's website is not done by the person himself either. But you still can tell when a website is credible or not.

One of the things I did with this website to find out how credible it was is to ask people how well they knew the people they were chatting with.

After a while, people who didn't know each other in person finally met the others. It's provides credibility and security.

Not only does it help me feel confident about this site, but it provides a little checks and balance. I know one of the administrators now. I am confident that he isn't some crazy dude who prays on females. I am confident in knowing that the girls on sarnworld aren't man-eaters like Thookatha, what I mean is... I have met her and know she's harmless. And I know that others have done their research too like xcappy, jensen, and ijohn who have made encounters and survived to tell their story. (If you weren't around to see it, Jensen made a cool little video of their encounter).

This is different than say, me asking my friends to join sarNworld. Of course, we're going to know each other. And I wouldn't need to have conversations with them on SW either. So don't use that to argue with me please. :^)

But I know what you mean... I think that's why it's bad to add strangers to your facebook. While Darvil may add all the sarnies he's never met... I am totally hesistant to even add my class-mates to my own social network. When I see someone I know affiliated with someone, I give that person a opening into my network. Those who take advantage of the affiliation makes the network defeat its purpose.

It's one of the reasons why I hate seeing hi5 people asking to add when I have no idea who they are. WHen I see someone on their list that I know, I ask my friend how do you know them. THey say, I don't... and I'm like why did you add them then?

In the end, it could haunt you and hurt you like Anan describes about facebook in another post.
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/39400-for-faceb00k-users-beware/page__hl__facebook__fromsearch__1

Hope this helps you understand, that when you question a site... or facebook person. The easiest way to resolve it... contact grammy or the produces of the star show and ask them to address it on their offficial site. Or they can simply provide evidence to facebook to request he be removed. If the person is unable to convince his own fans that he is real.

There are soooooooo many things they can do. The only problem is that the fans haven't brought it to Bie's attention. So he doesn't know about it.

And finally, if Bie is truly the real person and can't provide a picture of himself... then he doesn't deserve the attention. And needs to hire a new P.R. person too.

jeeja

Haha, I know, but thanks for the long lesson anyway. Fake or Real doesn't offend me at all. I find it funny.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Confirm @ BFC this FB is a FRAUD!

I don't who it is that is trying to be him, but good thing this Fan Club is fast.

jeeja

Yahoo! Lilo, ur a life save Leemyis. Felt sorry for those who felt for it. Good thing me ain't got no facebook. Haha, so i see his Fan Club has been investing it too. :ph34r:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I hate those ppl who don't have a life n tried to be other ppl. I don't even know what you call them anymore. But as long as everyone knows then it's good.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
wow, wats wrong lately. dang his fan club is fast at this. wow, wat a fake, whoever is trying to do this needs to be charge, cuz this is badly affecting my BIE!

reminds me of the time they made a fake MYSPACE for MIKE! but too bad it got block.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I kinda would think it would be fake in the first place too. I mean, if it was really him he wouldn't be saying stuff like how he's sad that the fans don't believe it's him. If it was really him, he wouldn't care and just let it be.

donna

sarNie Adult
i figured it was fake. i read a post of his that was too ghetto sounding. i don't think his english is that good where he would type so ghetto? i saved him regardless tho lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ooo...do star really have myspace...hi 5 for other facbook stuff...juss wondering...