[Re]writing Good Borans

mia07

Introvert
Ever wonder if the ending of a good boran actually didn't end that way? Or if there's a way to re-write a good boran and make it so much better, just the way you want? I'm not talking about the new remakes because the remakes surely isn't as good as the old ones. It would be interesting to know from you Sarnies. =) But anyways, a couple questions out of boredom. If you were chosen to re-write and re-make a good, old boran, which one would you choose and why? If you were to re-write the ending of a good, old boran, how will it end? Of course, everyone wants a happy ending, but make it extraordinary and interesting.

As for me, I would choose to re-write Nang Sib Song and make Maree alive.
When I have time, I'll tell you guys, but my brain's not working at the moment.
I just want to see all your responses because I'm in the mood to read. LOL. :)

Phon

sarNie Adult
mary and rodtesen is actually a legend that was past down from generation to generation so changing it would ruin the whole story. and u got to remember suton manora is another generation of mary and rotesen. if mary doesnt die then how can they continue with suton manora? lol if i were to change i would go back and change the old version of gomin. it bug me till today that they took chatree out and brought in that guy from gropecth. i thought chatree fit that part gomin more anyway. and if i were to change gomin i would change gomin when he was a kid. i wouldnt make him a kid i would make hima grown man like his brothers from start of the movie to end. i dont know why they make him small while his brothers were already big. thats what i would change.....and i would change gaipetch gaisuwun becuase the ending of gaipetch gaisuwun bug me to. it had the worst ending of all old boran lakorn. it ended with gaipetch was about to fight the yak guy. and gaisuwun the pra ake wasnt even in the ending. and he didnt even talk to his wife i mean gaisuwun just dissapear from the movie.

mia07

Introvert
mary and rodtesen is actually a legend that was past down from generation to generation so changing it would ruin the whole story. and u got to remember suton manora is another generation of mary and rotesen. if mary doesnt die then how can they continue with suton manora? lol if i were to change i would go back and change the old version of gomin. it bug me till today that they took chatree out and brought in that guy from gropecth. i thought chatree fit that part gomin more anyway. and if i were to change gomin i would change gomin when he was a kid. i wouldnt make him a kid i would make hima grown man like his brothers from start of the movie to end. i dont know why they make him small while his brothers were already big. thats what i would change.....and i would change gaipetch gaisuwun becuase the ending of gaipetch gaisuwun bug me to. it had the worst ending of all old boran lakorn. it ended with gaipetch was about to fight the yak guy. and gaisuwun the pra ake wasnt even in the ending. and he didnt even talk to his wife i mean gaisuwun just dissapear from the movie.
Yeah, I was thinking about Prasuton-Manora, too, when I said I was going to change the story around from Nang Sib Song. I just wanted to see how the ending will be like if Maree didn't die and Rotasen and her actually got each other. Then again, if you think about it, I like how it already is and I don't think I can make it any better because it's good enough for me, but I would actually change some parts in Prasuton-Manora though to make it a bit better. For example, I would make Pra'ek tougher and stronger. He did have a weak character because the times when Manora got beaten, all he did was yell, you know? I would have made him tough so he would punish all the people that's mean to Manora. And in the boran, it seems like Manora always be helping him. I like it better when a Pra'ek can help himself; I just like more manly Pra'eks. LOL. =)

mia07

Introvert
well they change his charactor just like they made rodtesen can't fight. lol maybe the director think suksit doesnt look like a strong person so they made him weak. lol
Hahaha. I do have to agree. He doesn't look as mean and as tough as Chatree; He has the look of those romantic and sweet kind of guy.