Rawr Scenes in Lakorns

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Skinship exists at channel 8 just not so much between pranang haha.
LOL indeed! Just had first time viewing experience from current lakorn of Channel 8 (Buang Ruk Salak Kaen) and the skinship/r-scenes/willing scenes much more blatant compared to other channel (think CH7 comes to second place and proceeded with Ch5/OneHD/Exact, the 'cleanest' of em all is def Ch3)

sarNie Adult
Does Padiwarada count? That scene where the titular beloved loyal wife seduces her husband hahaha. And i think the Jiranee wholesome lovescene got over a million views in youtube, though i don't know if that is considered "Rawr" enough hahaha

rainruma

sarNie Egg
This is not a Rawr but it is sooooo worthy of being one and listed here ...
has all the elements of rawr: She's tied up, he's crazy... forced skinship and surprisingly hot! XD
Unless there is a thread for craziest wild forced kisses.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gawd this is one of the worst rawr scenes I've seen in a while. P'ek seriously had the mood to put a scarf on afterwards ahahaha. The second one is a little better. Glad to know rawr scenes aren't completely extinct in the lakorn world nowadays.

sarN

sarNie Granny
one of the member actually pm me about an rscene in this lakorn HAHAHAHA . I'm watching it but idk ...not feeling New as this aggressive character & the N'ek look..odd but i'm watching it for the humor in some of the scene & character development LOL , i know the lakorn suppose to be serious intense but idk , those type of drama are usually funny to me . I got a wacky humor i suppose :celebrate16:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
one of the member actually pm me about an rscene in this lakorn HAHAHAHA . I'm watching it but idk ...not feeling New as this aggressive character & the N'ek look..odd but i'm watching it for the humor in some of the scene & character development LOL , i know the lakorn suppose to be serious intense but idk , those type of drama are usually funny to me . I got a wacky humor i suppose :celebrate16:
Is it a decent watch? I kind of want to watch it now LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, it alright , just not feeling New as this aggressive , alpha, revengeful , type of character like Aum in JLR , even though it started off with kidnap & rscene LOL , sometimes it not all about those scene :angel10: , it depends on the storyline, character, acting wise , ect , to really get me engage (example Naree Riyssia) but over all its very amusing , like how u said 'he put on a scarf in the aftermath' or how in the second rscene or perhaps willing, there someone listening on them at the door, really ?LOL. Those little stuff is hilarious in the lakorn & there more, so far , I like it but nothing to crazy like NR or JLR kind of vibe.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well, it alright , just not feeling New as this aggressive , alpha, revengeful , type of character like Aum in JLR , even though it started off with kidnap & rscene LOL , sometimes it not all about those scene :angel10: , it depends on the storyline, character, acting wise , ect , to really get me engage (example Naree Riyssia) but over all its very amusing , like how u said 'he put on a scarf in the aftermath' or how in the second rscene or perhaps willing, there someone listening on them at the door, really ?LOL. Those little stuff is hilarious in the lakorn & there more, so far , I like it but nothing to crazy like NR or JLR kind of vibe.
Okay, let me know if you make it to the end and give me an overall for the lakorn LOL

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I got excited too But yes the plot was not executed well! New always does this type of roles but I never seem to finish the lakorns of his

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Did you try that one lakorn with New and Noon lotsa Willings and such lol