rats in the house!!!

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
well its kinda late but i cant go to sleep knowing that there is rats in the house...eeewww...i think even in my room cause this morning at 5 my mom woke me up for work and i was still lying in bed and i heard like scratching on the wall...eeewww...i was so grossed out i jumped out of bed and turned on the lights...i yelled for my mom and told her...she said she saw one in the kitchen and it ran somewhere....OMG!!! im so groosed out! i hate that feeling of dirtyness...i cant go to sleep knowing my room has rats crawling around....and umm who noes where they climb when im asleep...i hate this house!!! my gawd imma have nightmares!

have any of u ever had this kinda problem before???

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol when I was in Thailand we have rats lol!!
Every now and than we would encounter one or two and chase them with a bloom, while I just stand on something high, letting the situation be in my mum and dad's hands :p
It was pretty normal though, i think nothing of it <_< I wouldn't know how I would feel now if our house here have rats o_O I was young back than I didn't really cared much lol

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
im not scared of bugs except the ones that stings... but i hate mices and rats!! eww... they are sooo grosss!! i dunno why i am soo scared of them. my parents are like ur 100 times bigger than them whats there to be afraid of!! good thing no rats in my house!!

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh im glad u had this topic cuz my neighbor have tha same problem...not rats tho ..mouse instead...thay caught like 15 mouses a week...im not even kiddn...tha one they usually caught are babies...gosh i real so bad for them lil ones....they should of know better...he uses them sticky thingy...IT WORKS!!!!!!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
*AHHHHHHH!!!*

rats scares the hell out of me, ughhh!!! but fer sherrr the sticky things do work, lol. but how does it kill them, i don't get that. from starvation for two hours?? lol, i dont get it but yea. lol, some people in asia eats rats, eww. and dogs-- blahh! i would rather starve, muahaha B)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha my brothers rats was nice and tame they ont hurt u but i dont like wild rats or mice coz they just differnt lol i dont think i ever had a rat or mouse in ma house apart from ma brothers pets lol

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
yeah they die of starvation....for my old house my dad uses the trap box....he caught them alive and throw them into a bag...DEN............he bangs it against the wall...that poor thing..i feel so bad

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg !! years go when our house got rat . It alway goes in the rice bucket lol and eat the rice and sh*t in it .. im serious !!! My dad was soo piss off dat everynight he hear the rat in the kichen bitting it way in the barrel where we put our rice in dat he got up in the middle of night and catch 3 of them dat craw in teh rice barrel !! We all got up cuz my dad was saying " im goin kill all of ya!" he went to get a needle and sew all three of hte rat ear together and hang it in the front yard !!!!!! Im serouis true story !! *faint*

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Our house has rats but not in our house they live like outside under our house and stuff maybe cus my mom raises chickens haha but whenever my mom spots any she gets out her...shovel like thing and BAM!!! she kills it then burries it I don't hate rats I think they are cute my friend has one as a pet =)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
rats come from the suwer i cant spell but the stuff were ur umm how do i put this... the stuff that go out from ur toilet / bathroom yeah get me now?..... they normialy live there or they live in the woods OK! i suck at this stuff

tang071

sarNie Elites
ahh sarN!! your dad touched them and actualled sewed them up.
ew so scared. i hate any type of rodents even hamsters and guinnea pigs or whatever. i hate insects too. i went to thailand, the first time i saw a rat that wasnt on tv. it was huge almost like a bunny. well i saw its tail, almost a foot long. this guy had a bucket over it and took it out of his store and released it in the street. it sat there. smart, bc it knew if it ran, it would get smushed. when, there was less traffic, it ran to the other side but it got scared and bit its tongue and died. i witnessed this in my car lol.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...a trip to Home Depot or Lowes wouldnt hurt... :lol:

If, you dont want to kill them, there's this thing call "Havaheart" and it'll just catch the rodents without any mutilation / decapitation...

But, it will probably come back knowing where foods are plentiful.

I remembered when I was at someone's house and just sitting there in the living room glancing here and there and all of a sudden...BOO! :ph34r:

Buahaha! I ran like a retard all around the house :w000t: and the mouse was probably running for its life too...thinking I'm going to kill or what not...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
well the rats in my house came from our gaurage..<--- shit how u spell that but yea the place where u park cars...ahaha...cause our house is like hella old built in the 60's and we live like 6 houses form a field...o0o and my mom raises chickens...ummm...how they got inside the house...well we have a washer and dryer inside the gaurage and so everytime my brothers do their laundry the leave the door wide open...cause it kinda spooky if u close the door and u alone in the gaurage...ahhaha lo...bu yea thats how we have rats in the house...