Ratings for lakorns on air now

gurl588

sarNie Egg
I was just wondering if anybody knows the ratings for the lakorns airing right now such as Kaew Tah Pee, Kol Rak Game Payabaht, Yuer Marn, etc. I just want to know how the lakorns are faring against each other. Thanks.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i donno the ratings
but my personal rating.. I LOVE kaew tah pee! only saw a couple eps.. and im hooked! havent been hooked its ages!

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Lastest ratings available are ratings for a couple of weeks ago

Narok Tua Soot Tai 9
Yuer Marn 5
Tee Ta Kul Song 5
Tawan Roong Tee Toong Krating 13
Kaew Tae Pee 6
Sun Ya Kean Sand Ruk 9
King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng 20
Puern Ruk Puern Rai 9

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx Mai..i hope the rating of kaew ta pee went up..its a really good lakorn..but then again even a good lakorn sometimes doesnt do well in ratings..

sucks to see a good lakorn like Yuer Marn and Tee Tra Koon Song do so bad..i think some of ch3 lakorn deserves to do better than that..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lol it all depends on the viewers Tinah, likely if the leads of impressive and the lakorn is good, the ratings will be good. It's too late for the other lakorns to pick up, since most are about to end, or have already ended, but I'm pretty sure Kaew Tae Pee will pick up though, that was only rating for it's first week

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
That was from StarNews rite, Mai? I want to see some rating from the newspaper. But I haven't see any yet.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
It was from an article talking about the ratings of the lakorns. I'll post up the official results when we get info though. I think people in Thailand have better access to ratings info than us. Stars Album is way too late on the ratings, its never current enough. Siamdara sometimes have ratings info too

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think a 6 for the first week is good enough..lol..the other lakorn couldnt even make it to a 6 when its coming to an end

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I was reading one article from KhaoSod but they didn't show the nuber of the rating for channel 7 lakorn but accept King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng that got 20. Most they did show the number for channel 3 lakorn.

ช่อง 3 และช่อง 7 ยังบู๊กันสนั่นจอ โดยมีช่องไอทีวี สอดแทรกสร้างสีสัน เมื่อ 2 ละครผี "เงินปากผี" และ "นรสิงห์" ทำเรตติ้งให้ไอทีวีหน้าบาน

ส่วนช่อง 3 กับ ช่อง 7 สถานการณ์เรตติ้งมีทั้งทำให้ยิ้มได้และผิดหวัง

ช่อง 7 หน้าบานกับละคร "ขิงก็รา ข่าก็แรง" ที่เรตติ้งทะลุทะลวง ฮิตจนต้องยืดจาก 14 ตอน เป็น 19 ตอน คนชอบก็ชอบ คนไม่ชอบกระบวนการยืดก็บ่นอุบ เรื่องแบบนี้นานาจิตตัง

ในเรื่องเรตติ้งก่อนตอนจบขึ้นถึง 20 และถ้าไม่มีอะไรผิดพลาดน่าจะเป็นละครเรตติ้งสูงสุดของปีนี้

ก็ต้องวัดกระแสความแรงของละคร "ปิ่นมุก" ที่มาออกอากาศต่อว่าจะแรงได้เท่าหรือเปล่า

ละครเย็น ช่อง 7 ยังยิ้มได้เสมอ ล่าสุด "ตะวันรุ่งที่ทุ่งกระทิง" เรตติ้งดีมาก เป็นรองแค่ "ขิงก็รา ข่าก็แรง" เท่านั้น

แต่ที่ทำให้ช่อง 7 กุมขมับเป็นละครหลังข่าววันจันทร์-อังคาร เมื่อพลาดเป้ามา 2 เรื่องต่อเนื่อง ทั้ง "ดวงใจปาฏิหาริย์" และล่าสุด "สัญญาแค้นแสนรัก" แม้มี "ป๋อ"ณัฐวุฒิ สกิดใจ กับ "อ้อม"พิยดา อัครเศรณี เป็นแม่เหล็ก แต่กลับไม่ฮิต

ต้องลุ้น "กลรัก เกมพยาบาท" ที่กำลังออกอากาศอยู่ว่าจะกู้หน้าได้หรือไม่

แฟนคลับ "กบ"สุวนันท์ คงยิ่ง จะยังเหนียวแน่น และรับการพลิกบทบาทครานี้หรือเปล่า

ส่วนช่วงหลังข่าววันพุธ-พฤหัสฯ ยังทรงๆ ทรุดๆ "เพื่อนรัก เพื่อนร้าย" ไม่แรงนัก ต้องดูว่าละครน้ำดี "สายน้ำ สามชีวิต" ที่จะมาออกต่อจะเปรี้ยงปร้างแค่ไหน

ฟากช่อง 3 แว่วว่าผู้บริหารกุมขมับเมื่อละครหลังข่าว 3 เรื่องเรตติ้งไม่โผล่ ทั้ง "สะดุดรัก" ที่ลาจอไปแล้ว รวมถึง "ตี๋ตระกูลซ่ง" และ "เหยื่อมาร" ที่เรตติ้งออกมาระดับเดียวกันคือ 4-5

ช่อง 3 คาดหวังสูงกับละคร "เหยื่อมาร" แต่เมื่อเรตติ้งผิดคาดจากที่หวังเลยถึงขั้นกุมขมับ

ต้องลุ้นช่วงนี้ที่ละครสนุกขึ้น เข้มข้นขึ้นว่าเรตติ้งจะกระเตื้องหรือเปล่า เมื่อช่วงแรกปูเรื่องยาวไปนิด

ด้าน "ตี๋ตระกูลซ่ง" โดน "ขิงก็รา ข่าก็แรง" เบียดซะตกขอบ ช่วงท้ายเรื่องที่ต้องชน "ปิ่นมุก" รอลุ้นจะขยับขึ้นมั้ย

ส่วน "แก้วตาพี่" สตาร์ตเรตติ้ง 6 พอใช้ได้ ต้องดูกันยาวว่าจะออกหัวหรือก้อย

แล้วช่อง 3 ก็วางคิวละครเรื่องใหม่ช่วงหลังข่าววันศุกร์-เสาร์-อาทิตย์ ที่จะออกต่อเรื่อง "ตี๋ตระกูลซ่ง" แล้ว เป็นละครวัยรุ่น รวมดาวนักแสดงเลือดใหม่ช่อง 3 "เทใจรักนักวางแผน"

ละครเรื่องนี้จะพิสูจน์ว่ากระแสช่อง 3 บ้านักแสดงเลือดใหม่จะเป็นเช่นไร

แต่เส้นทาง "เทใจรักนักวางแผน" ไม่ง่ายนัก เมื่อต้องชนจังๆ กับละครตลาดอย่าง "ปิ่นมุก" ที่มี "อั้ม"พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ ชูโรง

ถึงเรตติ้งละครหลังข่าวจะทำให้ละเหี่ยใจ แต่อย่างน้อยช่อง 3 ก็ได้ข่าวดีบ้างเมื่อละครเย็น "นรกตัวสุดท้าย"เรตติ้งสูงมาก อยู่ที่ 10-11 ชนะละครหลังข่าวทุกเรื่อง

ไม่น่าดองละครเรื่องนี้ไว้นานเลย ออกอากาศตอนยังสดใหม่อาจเปรี้ยงกว่านี้
http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/khaosod_...;day=2006/10/13

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I dont think the lastest ratings are available yet, but Por and Aom's lakorn had a steady rating of 9, which I didnt think was that bad, but according to the article you posted and others I've read, it's considered not too good. Khing Gor Rah had a rating of 23 on one of the days also. I'm still waiting for for the results from stars album. Basically all the channel 3 lakorns did poorly, dont know the lastest ratings of KTP though, it might be doing better, Narok had the highest ratings for channel 3, and it only reached a rating of 9 which isnt considered a success

tinah

sarNie Coma
did they mention the recent lakorn thats airing right now?

edit: oops nvm..i see a bunch of low numbers lol..sucks for ch3..what lakorn got 10-11 ..all of ch3 lakorn didnt reach over 9..thats sad..i wonder what Oum ruk got..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow the rating for sadut ruk actually went up?..wasnt it a 3 at first..

i think this year for top 10 highest rating will be mostly ch7 lakorn..lol..

atleast next year ch3 will have better pairing then this year..

gurl588

sarNie Egg
Thank you for all the rating info. I didn't know Ch 3 lakorns did that poorly. But what is considered a good rating? Is 20 good or is that like beyond excellent and around 15 is like good? Well i thought the one with Tik would do well but a 6 don't sound too well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thank you for all the rating info. I didn't know Ch 3 lakorns did that poorly. But what is considered a good rating? Is 20 good or is that like beyond excellent and around 15 is like good? Well i thought the one with Tik would do well but a 6 don't sound too well.
a 20 and up is consider a big hit..and 15 is good too(thats consider a hit).like for ch3..they consider 9 a hit..cuz most of their lakorn this year couldnt even get higher than a 9

as for "kaew ta pee" a 6 was only for the 1st week that it aired..and right now its already on the 5th week..so it probaly went up by now..but dont know yet..we'll just have to wait and see..i hope its doing well..its such a good lakorn

Mai*

sarNie Elites
A rating of 9 isnt that good, at least not according to that article that Youa posted. It's not a flop, but not a success either. Anything with a rating of 12+ is considered high nowadays, so a rating of 20 is really good. Lakorns usually dont get a rating of 20+ until the ending episodes. Yui and Utt's lakorn did really well also. The ending episode reached a rating of 19, which is considered quite high. King Kor Rah had a rating of 20+ way before the lakorn came to an end. That's why in addition to the 2 episodes they added, they added an extra 3 when ratings shot up to 20.

shubby

sarNie Adult
how come Yuen Mern didn't do so well, same goes as Kaew Ta Pee..i thought tik and cherry lakorn was great...but i guess ch7 have the highest rates then..that suck!!

Mai*

sarNie Elites
how come Yuen Mern didn't do so well, same goes as Kaew Ta Pee..i thought tik and cherry lakorn was great...but i guess ch7 have the highest rates then..that suck!!
That's only first week's rating for KTP Shubby, it could have picked up since then.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm sure Ch3 has a few hits, like Oum Rak and Jao Sao Ban Rai, it isnt the end of the year yet, we still have hope for Ch3 to pick up :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm sure Ch3 has a few hits, like Oum Rak and Jao Sao Ban Rai, it isnt the end of the year yet, we still have hope for Ch3 to pick up
i think thats the only hit lakorn from ch3..havent heard about other lakorn becoming a hit.

the rating for KTP definatly went up but dont know how much..thats why tik/cherry was on the front cover of WE mag..cuz the rating was rising higher..so WE magazine decided to put them on it's front cover with a sweet wedding concept.

as for Yuer Marn..it hasnt end yet..maybe the ratings went up by now..and also TTKS..it just ended this week..so we'll just have to wait for final results