[Rated R] The Marriage Life :: Chapter twelve.2 UPDATED 052212

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha... all four of them are so funny... literally smiling all the way when reading your fanfic story.. ^.^

more.. more.. hah

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I guess Yaya already has feelings for Nadech and is still playing cool with him after accepting to be his gf hehe. Mark is jealous of his own brother lol. He's up to something with that last line :p What a great way to start my weekend. Can't wait to read more

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahaha Mak jealous of Nadech...somewhat their outfits for the pub I like! Fits their personality well...I wish I drove a pink convertible and live in a nice house like that

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ahahaha oh wow.. I haven't read FFs for some time but I'm gonna be stalking this one alrite ahahhaha .. Loving the couples teehee.. Fah is always rated lmao j/k XD

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
aww. Mark and Mint are so cute. And Nadech and Yaya are funny.
Margie is sure clumsy for sure haha. Always hurting Boy haha. thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chalida seems girly but that girl has some power. Don't under estimate her. If I was Mark, I would be scared out of my pants lol she's a wild child.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my lmfao. How was it?? Yummmy?? Thinking of Mint, Yaya, and Nadech at the time :p
Yes it was yummy!! And I was thinking about them as I ordered my food/drinks! Now I want to go get my free McCafe, but I need to sleep for work tomorrow morning.

I wonder how Mark will act @ the club with the down to earth Mint, Yaya, and Nadech.

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
Haha,i totally love Boy and Margie scene.
She is clumsy.

“Okay.” She abruptly turns her body with her purse following behind her and smacked Boy across his head and he fell to the floor. Margie

heard a loud thud and turns around. “What are you doing on the floor?”

“I’m in hell.” He groans, picking himself up. He follows Margie to her car.

Saifah

bite me x___
I added new characters to the story just to stir things up. Mint Natwara as Nat (can't have two Mint in the ff lol) and soon First Ekkapan​

CHAPTER NINE:

The music was playing loud but you could talk at normal level.

“Hey, over here!” Nadech yells, motioning Boy. He saw Yaya and she smirks.

“Hey, it’s the girl that flipped me off.” Boy said. Nadech shot a look at Yaya.

“You’re welcome.” She laughs.

“Yaya, my brother Boy. Boy, my girlfriend Yaya.” He introduces them. He told Boy that Yaya was his girlfriend so he wouldn’t dare to hit on

Yaya.

Dancing to the music, Yaya saw Margie and waves to her for her to come over. Margie walks over to them and accidentally knocking into Mint

and Mint spilled her drink all over Boy.

“You again??” he said to her, looking at his wet t-shirt.

Margie face fell, “Sorry.”

Yaya laughs, “Clumsy as usual.” She hugs Margie. “Guys, this is my cousin, Margie.” She introduces Margie to everyone.

“Yeah, we met.” Boy said with an attitude, excusing himself.

“I don’t think he likes me very much.” Margie said, looking after Boy. Mark and Nadech shrugs.

“Let’s dance!” Mint grins.

“Does he dance?” Yaya points to Mark who was shaking his head.

“He will if I drag him kicking and screaming.” She tugged on his arm and he shrugged.

“I’m a guy.” He stated.

“I sure hope so.” Nadech laughed.

Mint was dancing with Yaya and Margie for most parts and Mark and Nadech found themselves a bunch of hot girls to dance with. They kept

glaring at Yaya Mint and Margie so the girls did what they had to do...

The guys shrugs and laughed.

Mint pulls Yaya close to her, “I’m gonna get us more drinks.” She smirks.

“Okay.” She laughed. She watched Mint push her way through the crowd.

“Hey Yaya, I have to go. I work in the morning.” Margie told Yaya and she nodded. Yaya went back their table.

“Where did everybody go?” Boy asks, sliding into an empty seat next to Yaya.

“Mint went to grab more drinks, Margie went home, and the guys,” she points over to Mark and Nadech, “Dancing with those girls.”

Nadech was dancing when he saw Yaya sitting alone with his brother so he quickly dance his way through the crowds until he reached

Yaya, “What happened?” he ask, wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

“I got… bored.” She stated. She notices Mark looking around, “She went to get us more drinks.” He told her and he nodded, sitting down.

A couple minutes of waiting, a girl suddenly sat down in Mint’s seat across from Mark and her friend stood next to Yaya. Yaya stared at her.

“Wow, I haven’t seen you in a while long time!” she exclaimed, placing her hand over Marks.

“It’s a surprise alright.” He laughs nervously.

“Uhm miss, I think you should keep your hands to yourself.” Yaya said, but she completely ignored her.

“I miss you boo.” She told him, running her hands through his hair. “Your hair is still smooth and silky since the last time we saw each

other.” She winks.

Mark gently pushes her hand away, “Yeah, they were normal and now they’re silky. Shampoo can do a lot to a guy’s hair.”

“Why haven’t you returned any of my calls?” she questions, moving closer to him.

“Hey, back off lady.” Yaya yells.

“Nat, you’re drunk.” Mark replies, ignoring Yaya too.

“No, I miss you.” She moves closer, almost kissing him but Yaya place her handbag in front of Marks face.

“He’s married.” She stated.

“I don’t see a ring on his finger, or his so called wife anywhere.” She smirks.

“Turn around.” Mint said, standing behind Nat. She puts the drinks down.

“See my hand,” Mark said to Mint, “I didn’t touch her.” He held his hands up.

Mint ignored Mark and said to the girl, “Now you see her.” She smirks.

Nat stood up, scanning Mint up and down. “I don’t see much of her.” She folded her arm, glancing at Mark then back at Mint, “I’m his

girlfriend.”

“Ex-girlfriend.” He corrected her. But he was really like

“Shut up.” She told him.

“Hey!” Mint yells, “I’m only allowed to say that.”

Nat laughs and said to her friend, “Look at her acting like wannabe tough bitch.”

“I think you wannabe shutting your mouth.” Mint moves in closer and she got into Mint’s face.

“Mark is my boyfriend.” Nat growls and Mint laughed.

“He’s taken. Married to me.” Mint said, motioning her hand back and forth so Nat can see her wedding ring. “What he had with you then was

the past so cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it!.”

“Listen,” Nat began and Yaya was going to say something but Mint held her hands up.

“No, you listen!” Mint interrupted her. “Take your slutty trashy looking ass and your bimbo sidekick and go find someone that isn’t taken

because this guy is.” She threatens her.

“And if I don’t.” Nat growls, stepping forward.

“You’re going to meet lefty and righty and if you want to know who they are,” Holding up her fist, Mint said, “Left fist and right fist.

Stick around, I’ll show you how I put them to use.” She smirks

Nat stared at Mint, angry with her words

Nat smacked Mint across her face.

"Yeah bitch, not so tough now huh." she laughs.

Mint massaging her cheek, "No, I'm still tough." she said, punching Nat's face and she fell backwards.

Holding onto her nose she said, “I’ll be seeing you real soon.” Nat threatens her and stomps away.

“What?” Mint asks her friends.

“Where did that come from?” Yaya was still shock because Mint have never stood up to anyone like that before.

“Hey, she tried to mess with me.” Mint shrugs.

Nadech leans in to Boy and Mark and whispers, “It’s the jealousy that kicked in.” and they nodded. Mark gives a little smirk to Mint and

she blushed turning away.​

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AHHHHH! I LOVVVE THIS CHAPTER! HAHAH SO FUNNY Yaya and her expression when Nat sat down at the table...WAHOOO! GO MINT!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I love mints strong self hehe jealousy breakout XD

and I love margies clumsiness teehee

Saifah

bite me x___
sorry I've been MIA. here's a small update for you guys. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 9.2

Mint opens her eyes, yawning and stretching, turning to her side. “Wow, the weather is gorgeous.” She said, smiling.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

The computer tweets and she ran to it and opens the video chat. Yaya on the other end had her hair up in a messy knot, eating an apple,

staring at Mint.

“Hey love, you’re up early.” She smirks and took another bite.

“Good morning to you too.” Mint smiles, leaning down in front of the webcam.

“Are you still picking me up today?” she asks.

“Mhmm. Dress shopping with Yaya.” Mint grin and Yaya groans. “I’ll see you in an hour or so.”

“Wait, so what did Mark said about last night?” Yaya turns the volume up and waited for Mint to answer.

She shrugs, “Nothing. We got home and he had a phone call from work that he had to take care of.” Mint replies, twirling the end of her

hair.

“Aww, poor baby slept alone?” Yaya teases Mint. “Why are you naked?”

Mint looks down at herself, “I’m not naked!” she protested.

“Well, you’re not wearing any bra either.” Yaya pointed out. “Did you and Mark,” she begin and Mint interrupted her.

“Never! Ew no!” Mint shouted than notices Yaya too. “Why are you in your bra?” she pointed out.

“They’re call sport bras Isaac Newton.” She laughs. “So, I’ll see you in a little bit.” Mint nodded and closed the program.

Mint hopped ran downstairs to start on breakfast when the phone rang. She had been waiting for this phone in ages. When she heard the good

news, she started flipping out. She finally hung up and began dancing.

She kept moving backwards until she hit the couch and fell

backwards.

She slammed on top of Mark, who was supposed to be sleeping peacefully. She felt something rock hard down at her waist. When he opens his

eyes and came face to face with her, they both screamed.

Mark grabbed a thin piece of sheet and wrapped it around his waist, “What the hell are you doing??!”

“What the hell are you doing home??” she screeches, staring speechless at his perfectly toned body.

“I live here!” he shouted back.

“You’re supposed to be at the office! That’s what you told me last night!” she screamed.

“Yeah, and I got in an hour ago.” He shot back.

“Why are you naked?? And why do you have a boner?!” she pointed at his body, the bulge that was still visible to her sight.

“I’m a guy and it was hot when I got home. Why are you…” he stares at her. Mint totally forgot she didn’t have a bra on, “Not wearing any

bra?”

She looks at herself and covers her chest, “Because I was supposed to be home alone.” Mark smirks and gave her his infamous side smile

that made Mint blush. She grabs a pillow and threw at him and he caught it, only letting go of the sheet. “OMG Mark!” she screams when she

saw him naked.

“Why’d you do that?!” he pulls the sheet to cover himself again. Mint swiftly turns to look at him and he still had the smirk on his face.

Her face was rosy red.

She ran upstairs and shut the door. She sat against the door and had the hugest smile on her face. Mark was still standing at the same

spot, with a smile on his face, thinking about how much he had just made her blush.