[Rated R] The Marriage Life :: Chapter twelve.2 UPDATED 052212

Saifah

bite me x___
haha... mint is so funny.. crack two uncooked egg at mark's plate.. hahahahha

i can imagine how's the parents reaction watching both of them fighting.. 0.0

can't wait for more..
Haha thanks. i can totally imagine Mint doing that.

Aha,what a cute chapter;]
Im just starting to love it more and more.
I love how you put the pictures there,i can imagine it completely.
Mark,aha.Telling her that she can't go out wearing like that,so cutee.
Please Update soon Fah,i can't wait^^
Aww thank you! I will definitely be updating more :D

AHAHAHA OMG FAH! YOU HAVE ME BALLING! :lmao2: ... the expressions were too funny! Especially when the parents walked in and they were like this

The outfit Mint had on is cute. Muahahah I spell jealousy coming from Mak
Lol I couldnt find another gif I wanted to use. that one works lol

haha. that was funny. i love how they both are fighting haha. way to start out
their marriage life haha, cute though
Thank you jen!

haha hilarious!! I love the pics you used, had me cracking up the whole time :D
yess I wanted to bring the story to life :D and I hope it helped

How did I miss this? LOl... I read all the MTEAM ff so far but I didn't see this one until now o_O Hehe! But OMG.. I love the manipulating photos^^ I thought they were actually REAL!! Great job. I love how you add photos to each chapter to, it gives a better sense and feeling into reading it! Lovely:)
Thank you for stopping by and reading my first Mteam ff. Hope you liked it! :D

"OH HELL NO" I can just imagine Mark saying that. epic.

"Is he beating you?" Nadech's out of nowhere nonchalance is hilarious.

and "OH SHIT" simply because Yaya didn't even know who her sis-in-law is!!!? LOL

"...especially the ones we are married to" ^^ funny, his use of first person plural

btw, i like those graphics. lol
this is comedic. can't wait for more!
Im glad you like my ff :D I'm trying to make it a comedy romance genre thingy.

CHAPTER THREE:

Yaya yawns and rubbing her eyes with her free hand as hauled her luggages behind her. She knocks on Nadech’s

apartment.

“Dude, why aren’t you packed?” she asks, inviting herself inside. She took a glimpse at his half naked body and turns away. “Can you put on

a shirt or something?” she asks, not looking at him.

He smiles, “Why? Is my sexy body making you wet?” he replies, putting a t-shirt on.

She laughs, “Please, I rather settled for something a little bit more,” she turns her attention towards him, “decent than that.”

“What the f ever.” He rolls his eyes.

“Why aren’t you packed yet? We’re going to be late for our flight.” She sat down on his couch.

“I’m not sure if I wanna do this anymore. I mean, it’s always been you, me, and mint for the past 4 years. What if I want that to change?

What if I want to hang out with other friends?” he rambled on and on.

“You can’t survive without me.” She cuts in. “I make you whole.” She said, batting her eyelashes and pretending she was drawing a heart.

He nodded. “You’re a dick.”

“Oh, I love the way you lie.” She smirks and he laughs. Nadech continues packing his clothes when Yaya pulls out a bag of McDonalds from

her purse. “What?”

He stares at her “Really Yaya?” he shook his head.

“Don’t judge me.” she replies, handing him a burger and he took it. “Yeah, exactly what I thought.”

“No, just didn’t realized how much you cared so much about me to bring me a soggy burger from mickey ds.” He grins at her and she scowled.

She ate and watched him packed.

“What’s the real reason of not wanting to go back home?” she shoved a couple of fries in her mouth.

“There’s no reasons behind it and I would appreciate it if you stop reading between the lines.” He pointed at her.

“There’s your first mistake and that’s giving away too much info. Tell me. Is it the fact that Mint is married?” she teased him.

“Ha-ha.. No. She’s my friend.” he smirks.

“Then what is it? You’ll tell me eventually because you can’t keep a secret from me. I know you too well mister.” She said, tossing his

pillow at him.

“I know.” He replies, throwing it back to her but she caught it. “It’s scary.”

“We’re going home dude. Cheer up.” She smiles.

“Shut up and eat your greasy food. Maybe it’ll fatten you up and give you some meat in that bony body of yours.” He roars with laughter.

She got up from her seat and shoved some fries into his mouth and he chokes, spitting it out. “Jerk.”

“This body is called sexy. Guys dig it.” she said twirling around.

Nadech stared at her butt for a split second

and came to realization that it was his friend.

“I have the boobs and the booty that fits perfectly well with my toned body.” she grins.

He nodded, “Oh yeah.” He said giving her two thumps up.

“Don’t worry. You just have to work on yours.” She patted his back and he stared blankly at her. Then she leans back and stares at him

butt, “But your butt is pretty cute. I approve.” She shrugs.

Nadech jumps back, covering his butt, “Somehow I feel unsafe around you because you’re always harassing me.”

“Better get packing before I do something else to you.” She winks at him.

“Is that a threat?” he sounded hopeful.

“Shut up and quit playing! We’re going to miss our flights.” She groans.

“You’re the one playing.” He shrugs and they both fell into silence.

“Aren’t you at least happy to see your friend again and most importantly, your family??” she questions him, twirling the end of her hair.

He sighs, “My life back home is a little bit more complicated than you think, Yaya.”​

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lmao...those GIFs again....I love their relationship...too cute....

oooh i also wonder why nadech doesnt want to go back gome

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha aww. Yaya and Nadech are cute. Yaya is so perverted haha
its cute though. Hmm... maybe he doesnt want to go back
cuz he doesnt get along with his fam? haha idk...thanks anyway I love it

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally read all your updates!
And I'm absolutely loving every bit of it!
The GIFS are too darn funny!
I had a really good laugh on the parents one & Nadech's face looking at Yaya's butt.
Hahaha.

Mint & Mark's marriage life is pretty cute!
I love how they're always fighting/arguing in the cutest ways ever!
Mark seem like the possessive type of guy to be telling her what she can wear & what not!

Yaya, I love her perverted minds.
It just makes this more interesting in a different way!
I love your MIND of thinking for Yaya's pervertness, Fah!
LOL.

Saifah

bite me x___
hmm.. i see some chemistry between both of them.. haha.. wonder why nadech don't want to go back...
Aha,SO Cute,Yadech<3<3
Anyhow,why doesn't Nadech Wanna go back to Thailand..?
lmao...those GIFs again....I love their relationship...too cute....

oooh i also wonder why nadech doesnt want to go back gome
haha aww. Yaya and Nadech are cute. Yaya is so perverted haha
its cute though. Hmm... maybe he doesnt want to go back
cuz he doesnt get along with his fam? haha idk...thanks anyway I love it
YOu'll find out sooon :D

Finally read all your updates!
And I'm absolutely loving every bit of it!
The GIFS are too darn funny!
I had a really good laugh on the parents one & Nadech's face looking at Yaya's butt.
Hahaha.

Mint & Mark's marriage life is pretty cute!
I love how they're always fighting/arguing in the cutest ways ever!
Mark seem like the possessive type of guy to be telling her what she can wear & what not!

Yaya, I love her perverted minds.
It just makes this more interesting in a different way!
I love your MIND of thinking for Yaya's pervertness, Fah!
LOL.
Haha poor yaya lmao messing up her mind.

CHAPTER FOUR:

The alarm buzz loudly next to Mint’s bed and she slammed her hand go off for her early morning and groaned looking at the clock blinding her

eyes with 5:00 am, bright red.

She dragged herself to the bathroom. She pushed open the bathroom door and stopped seeing Mark.

“Good morning” he smirked before brushing his teeth.

She ignored him and stepped into a free shower and started undressing. She hated how the house was designed. Two bedrooms and two

bathrooms. The thing is, there was only one master bathroom which means, she had to share with Mark.

She let the hot water run over her tired body and it made her smile to feel so relaxed. She washed up and turned off the hot water grabbing

her towel and wrapping her body in it. She stepped out and walked over to the mirror and wiped off the mirror and looked at Mark out the

corner of her eye as he got out.

Mint brushed her teeth looking at him as the steam rolled over his perfect body and she swallowed and cough realizing she swallowed

toothpaste.

“Yeah I know” he grumbled stretching showing off his muscles better and she spit what toothpaste left she had out and started putting her

make-up on.

“Are you always this conceited and annoying?” she asked him.

“Yes… because I know how hot I am” he smiled walking towards her standing behind her.

Mint sighed and turned around looking at him as pissed as possible. “Really?” she looked him up and down slowly and shrugged, “I don’t see

it” she shrugged turning back to the mirror and finishing her make-up.

Mark towered over her body and couldn’t help but smile as she ignored every thing in her body was telling her other wise. He watched her

leave and smiled looking in the mirror at himself and frowning before going back to his room down the hall.

Mint was singing and dancing in the kitchen when Mark came downstairs. He stood there and watched her in silence, adoring her from a far

distance.

Little does he know that he was falling for her.

“Nice dance.” He finally said and she stops. Her face was rosy red.

“How long have you been standing there?” she questions, holding a knife in one hand.

He laughs, “Long enough to see that silly dance of yours.”

“Shut up!” she glared him and he chuckles.

“I love what you have on right now,” he winks at her, making his way towards her, “It’s very…” he looks at her up and down, “revealing.

Mint suddenly looks at herself.

She was still in her pjs, “Don’t get any wrong ideas you jerkface!” she shot at him.

“Have you ever fantasized about having sex with me? I mean this right now would be very sexy.” He said, getting closer to her. He looks

pass her than back at her again, “The kitchen counter…” he whispers in her ears and she gulps, seeing the image inside her head then she

shook off the feeling.

“If you get in closer, I swear I’ll chop junior off.” she threatens him, holding the knife. He laughed hysterically.

“I can’t believe you actually fell for that! Me and You??! Never gonna happen!” he reassured her. She scolded at him.

“Of course not.” She agrees and looks at his trousers, “I can tell, you’re small.” She shrugs.

“Oh really? Hmm, not what other girls think.” He shrugs.

“I don’t wanna hear about you banging those hoes.” She shivers, “It’s disgusting.”

“I look at you and I’m already turned off. For one reason,” he stares at her chest. He shook his head and laugh. He didn’t finish his

sentence so he just walks off.

Mint finally realizes what he was thinking and grabbed an apple and tossed at the back of his head. He stumbled but didn’t fall.

“Figured it out I see.” He said, still laughing hysterically which pissed Mint off even more.

TubbyTinker

OMFG! THIS LINE CRACKED ME UP

“Have you ever fantasized about having sex with me? I mean this right now would be very sexy.” He said, getting closer to her. He looks

pass her than back at her again, “The kitchen counter…” he whispers in her ears and she gulps, seeing the image inside her head then she

shook off the feeling.

“If you get in closer, I swear I’ll chop junior off.” she threatens him, holding the knife. He laughed hysterically.

“I can’t believe you actually fell for that! Me and You??! Never gonna happen!” he reassured her. She scolded at him.

“Of course not.” She agrees and looks at his trousers, “I can tell, you’re small.” She shrugs.

“I don’t wanna hear about you banging those hoes.” She shivers, “It’s disgusting.”

“I look at you and I’m already turned off. For one reason,” he stares at her chest. He shook his head and laugh. He didn’t finish his

haha itcha Mint jung leuy...she saw Mak's body lmao...hahaha

Saifah

bite me x___
OMFG! THIS LINE CRACKED ME UP

shook off the feeling.

haha itcha Mint jung leuy...she saw Mak's body lmao...hahaha
Oh my goodness Thiip lmfao. Now I gotta get onto typing nadech and Yaya

TubbyTinker

hahaha....that happens to me too..I get carried away with a certain couple, i forget to write about the other couple...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Gosh, I really love how their minds are so perverted towards each other. LOL. And had my own fantasized of Mark & Mint being all feisty on the kitchen counter as Mark whispered to Mint. LOL. I'm loving every bit of Mark & Mint scenes together!

Now, Fah, let's put more of Yaya & Nadech in and Boy & Margie too. LOL.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Love this chapter^^Mark is falling for her;]
So cute and funny<3Update Soon;]

Saifah

bite me x___
mak is started to fall in love with her but can't resist to make her frustrated... =p

hope to see your updates soon...
hehe yeahhh it's kinda cute I guess :D

Gosh, I really love how their minds are so perverted towards each other. LOL. And had my own fantasized of Mark & Mint being all feisty on the kitchen counter as Mark whispered to Mint. LOL. I'm loving every bit of Mark & Mint scenes together!

Now, Fah, let's put more of Yaya & Nadech in and Boy & Margie too. LOL.
I will I will. I'm still trying to figure out Margie and Boy's romance.

Love this chapter^^Mark is falling for her;]
So cute and funny<3Update Soon;]
:D

Loads of cuteness = MTEAM! :wub:
I'm starting to fall for Mteam too.

CHAPTER FIVE:

“Papa!” Yaya exclaim, running into her dad’s arm.

“Princess!” Yaya’s father held out his arms as only daughter ran into them.

It’s been a great while since Yaya had visit Thailand, mainly because her parents were divorced and she was closer to her mother than her

father.

“My little princess is all grown up.” Her father said, glancing at her.

“Yes papa, I’m not a little girl anymore.” She nodded. “I missed you though papa. You missed my graduation.” She mumbles, frowning.

“I know pumpkin but I have a surprised for you.” Her father smirks and she smiles.

“Can you at least pretend to smile?” Mark said to Mint, who was still pissed off about the rude comments he said to her.

“I will smile when we get to your parents house.” She grimace and Mark shook his head.

Mark’s mother pulls Mint into a hug and she smiles. Mint said hello to her mother and her father in law.

“You two have been married for quite some time now, when am I going to have a niece or nephew to take care of?” his mother said, sounding

hopeful.

“No mom, not gonna happen.” Mark quickly said and Mint nodded.

“Why not?” His mother questions then looks at Mint, “Are you okay?”

“Oh I’m okay. I just want to be ready first.” She replies, pulling off her convincing smile. His mom nodded.

“Look who’s home everyone.” Boy, Mark’s older brother, announced when he walks inside with Nadech.

Nadech stared at Mint than dropped his bag, “Mint!!” he exclaimed.

“Nadech!” Mint shriek with a huge smile on her face. Nadech ran to her, picking her up into a hug and twirls her around in front of his

family. “How are you? OMG, I missed you!” she said as he puts her down.

“What are you doing here? I mean, you’re married aren’t you?” Nadech rambles.

“Yeah I am…” Mint begins.

“To me.” Mark said firmly, pulling Mint away from Nadech and he stares at Mark. “How do you know each other?” Mark asks, eyeballing Nadech

and Mint suspiciously.

“Nadech and I are friends.” She pushes him off.

“We’re best friends.” Nadech corrected her. Nadech then realized his parents were standing there and he went to them and greeted them. His

father however, gave him the cold shoulders.

“The black sheep returns.” He said before leaving the room and left Nadech speechless.

“Welcome home my dear son.” His mother said, kissing his cheeks and hugging him tightly.

“We have some catching up to do.” Boy motions his brothers and Mint to the backyard area.

Taking a seat, Nadech ask, “So, how did this happen?” he smirks, pointing at Mark and Mint.

“Parents.” They replied.

“My brother and my best friend are married. This is interesting.” He teased.

“Shut up.” She glared at him.

“It isn’t that great at all.” Mark shrugs. “Especially to her.”

“Yeah, your brother is a dick.” She said, smiling.

“And you’re a…” he pointed at her.

“Okay!” Boy butted in, “How about we get Nadech things to his bedroom and we can all have dinner soon?” he pulls on Nadech’s sleeve to go

inside.

“What? I wanna catch up.” Nadech whines.

“Let’s get you unpacked first.” Boy winks and Nadech caught on and went inside with Boy.

Mint was just about to get up when Mark grasp onto her arm and she shot a look at him, “Let go of me.”

“What was that about?” he raised his voice at her.

“What?” she glares at him.

“With my brother? Hugging him, holding his hand. You are a married woman. You aren’t single anymore to be hugging and holding hands with

other guys.” He let’s go, pushing her off lightly.

“Why? Are you jealous?” she jokes and he grasps tighter.

“I’m not joking with you, Chalida.” He scolded.

Mint sighs, “Nadech and I are best friends and I can do whatever I want to. My body belongs to me. Not you.” She hardens her voice, swiftly

turning her body away and he grabs her arm again.

“You are married to me. Stop acting like a slut.” He told her and her entire body stiff.

She finally raised her hand up and smacked him across his face, leaving handprints on his cheek. Mark massages his cheek and glared at her.

He then grabbed her face and kissed her forcefully, sticking his tongue down her throat.

Mint pushes Mark off and smacked him again, “I hate you!” she shouted with tears in her eyes.

“You belong to me.” he pointed his finger in her face. “Remember that.” He said coldly before going inside. Mint stood there, angry and

hurt with tears overflowing her eyes.​

TubbyTinker

WHOA! HOT MAMA! Mak is super jealous and he kissed her! Mint slaps him back-rwice MAUAHAHAH!

awww poor Nadech...he doesnt get along with his father...hmmm I wonder why.....

lol I have a feeling Yaya's dad gonna set her up with Nadech lol

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I Love it^^Mark is jealous over his own brother,,lol.
So Good,I love it;]I love this part,so descriptive^^
He then grabbed her face and kissed her forcefully, sticking his tongue down her throat.
i can so imagine it,,Update soon Fah<3<3

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... mak is really super jealous of nadech and mint until say such a cruel word and even force kiss her.. hahaha... still don't want to admit but we can see that he really have feelings... haha... maybe nadech will become their elements to make them become closer... =p