Rate this Lakorn!

^Can't rate that one because I haven't seen it. I haven't seen a CH7 lakorn since Ching Nang. Lol. And I didn't even finish Ching Nang. Shame on me...so much of being a Om and Rodmay fan.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I would give Maya Pissaward a 7, great cast and pairings were good, but the head with the snakes scared the crap out of me.

Sixth Sense Season 1?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd give it an 8. I loved sixth sense but i felt like it was a little bit too long but the suspense was great! All the couples were great especially Dr.Voradah? and Netr. Loved them <3 The friendship between the girls were amazing. Such nice people. I kind of just didnt like how we were left hanging a little bit but Sixth Sense 2 is here! so yay. :)

Forgot but my Lakorn is Rahut Rissaya

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I give it a 7. First Noon lakorn i saw and liked her in therw, but not a big fan of Paul. Storyline was okay, ending could've been better.

Sai Soke?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
7, I will never be able to get over Chai's acting. He was just so incredible with his tears, his character, and wow, was he amazing or what? I didn't care much for Rome and Ja's pairing though. The OST was beautiful as well~

Autumn Destiny? (<don't know if anyone said this lakorn before but oh well, repeats are always nice XD )

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
7, chat and mario were cute, but i couldn't really feel chat's acting. She still needs work. Mario was okay.

Plerng Payu.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I give it a 9. I loved it, the only yadech lakorn that i enjoyed and loved. It goes by perfect pace, perfect cast and yadech's best chemistry by far.

Fai Shone Saeng?

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Wasn't too fond of the twins plot, but after a few episodes there's definitely a reason why it's a twins lakorn. I give it a 7.7!

Qi Pao? (LOL. I know.... it has two same characters too?! But hey, it wasn't! So this case is different :D)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I give it a 7. Mart's acting was blah. Ann did great, but the lakorn dragged.

Klin Kaew Klang Jai?