Rate this Lakorn!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sarp Phusa was quite scary, but I'd give it a 10. Despite the scariness and Jao Ying Seeked's obsession, I really liked the lakorn. Cast was amazing. Great chemistry between Ae and Aun, they made a beautiful couple.

Sentai Salai Sode?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sentai Salai Sode, I dropped it but my sister finished it :) I'd give it a 6 ^__^
Plus, this game is so unique & fun!

How about ... Thara Himlaya?
Missing Din, Lom, Fai </3

10! Definitely a 10! Kim blew me away with her acting as first time nang'ek; plus, she was paired with hottie Aum. Add her triplet brothers to the mix and you've got one outstanding lakorn. I still rewatch it sometimes.

Hongfah Gub Somwang (Aom and Got)?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I saw Hongfah Gub Somwang a long time ago, don't have a good memory of it, but I would give it an 8. Pretty good storyline and love story. I liked Aom's feisty?character.

Ka Neung Ha (Patson and Ning)?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
10!hands down one if the best thai dramas ever. It was fun and enjoyable drama where it didn't really drag .i can go on forever but u guys probably wouldn't wanna hear it 555

tawan deard ?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Definitely agree with Ka Neung Ha. It's in my top 10 of all time favorites. I love it a lot. 

Tawan Deard was pretty good, I'd give it a 7. I like Mark and Yaya, but didn't really feel the chemistry between them. I loved Chalida and Pope's pairing though, they were really cute.

Kaew Lom Petch (Vill and Son)?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Ka Neung Ha is def a 10 for me too!!!

Kaew Lom Petch (Vill and Son) - 8. I thought it was good for them being newbies at the time. Son's acting brought the rating down a bit. I prefer the Bee Namthip version better (Leurd Hong?) probably because I'm a sucker for r scene. haha.

Sao Chai Hi-Tech (Om & Jui)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I never finished Kaew Lom Petch but I agree, I think I prefer the original version, Luerd Hong. Though it seemed to be more dramatic than the remake. 

Sao-Chai Hi Tech was good, despite the stupid drama, I'd give it a 10. I really enjoyed it. Casting was really good, both couples really matched and were good. I especially loved the pairing of Amy Klinpratoom and Pepper, great chemistry and I loved their characters. Jui and Om's characters were enjoyable to watch, I loved the schemes with them.

Jam Luey Gamathep (Cherry and Chakrit)?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I really liked, it was funny and sad at times. I like Cherry and Chakrit.

Sapai Look Look Tung was awesome. Hands down a 10! Everyone did really well in the roles, I'm usually into the second couple over the main couple, but I liked both couples in here. Janie and Smart's characters were awesome. I love the bickering. Vicky and Ace were very sweet to watch, especially Ace, he was so nice and sweet, even though Job's character kept chasing after him. The parents were really fun to watch, they were so funny. :) 

Buang Ruk Kammathep (Bee Namthip and Pong)?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
9! Buang Ruk Kamathep was such a good lakorn :) Really loved Pong & Bee's chemistry and the acting from all characters was exceptional. The storyline was great & the OST was the bomb ;)

Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed (Win & Kwan) ? 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Not finished yet but I'm going to give it a 9! I like Janie and Aum but i'm more interested in Pongjan and YingNim's story. I absolutely love it though because every one has chemistry and it's a funny lakorn. 

- Kaew Tah Pee 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I love Kaew Tah Pee, I give it a 9.5, because of pranang's misunderstanding. But I love Cherry and Tik's pairing. They had great chemistry and great storyline. Cast was perfect, I loved Kao and Ace's characters. I want/need a Cherry and Tik reunion.

Tawee Pope 2011?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hrm.... I give it a 5.5 or 6. It was too modern for me. The original was way better and I think Pancakeand Om looked weird together. They were okay as a pair but I just didnt feel it. And Pancake's character kind of annoyed me.

-Wayupak Montra

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I give it a 8, I love the couple and love the summary. And how Mark, Kim and Barry and their lovers appeared in here!

Kohn Tuen!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I would give Kohn Tuen a 8ish, I really like Vill & Guy together.. They are too cute but I might be a little bias on this, I'm not really a fan of action lakorns. I wished they made Vill's character more girly. It's cute when Akkanee (Guy) teases Saman (Vill) 

What about Majurat See Nam Pueng with Ken & Namtarn??

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I would give it 7! Kind of liking the character (Ken & Namtarn) and the storyline are great!

Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (Nadech & Yaya)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I give tnnkk a 6.5. Loved the sweet scenes, but the lakorn was boring and draghing.

Manee Yod Fah?