Raroeng Fai (ระเริงไฟ) 2000

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
hey guys, went searching my mom's old magazines and stumbled across this lakorn. I remember trying to check it out on video, but it's been out for awhile now. Does anyone have? And is it any good? Thanks a bunch.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i seen it !!!! IT anohter revenge lakorn of JOnny! There a "R" scene ! IT about Noi 's father is responsible for Jonny's dad to be in prison . So his plot of revenge is by making Noi's family disgrace and stuff .. like revenge plot goes lol. The lakron open where he goin marry Noi's sister but the weding was stop cuz the bride run away and Noi recently came back from USA and she have a bf . Anyway , cut to the chase . He kidnap her to some island ( :p ) and she try to run away den he "R" ... yeah on the beach somewhere in open field . She became pregrant blah blha.. there a baby at the end though ! The ending was kind of :blink:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah the ending was weird and stuff. it's like she forgave him or he forgave her b/c he was the one full of anger even though his dad had already forgiven her dad for betraying him.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
SaRn, it started as an "R" but then it turned to be a "willing" lolzz... cuz the next morning Johnny conforted her and at first she was like..you this, and you that.. and he goes... but you agreed too lolzz... she just splash cofee on him lolzz

The ending was nice I thought. Noi ran off again to the same place that Johnny kidnap her and that where she gave birth. For some reason Johnny didn't thought of the place. Anyhow, at the end, Noi was taking her baby on a stroller and Johnny came by. He asked to his his baby face before he goes off his way - as he thinks that Noi doesn't want him anymore (DUHHHH!!! out of all the places Noi can go..she pick the location where Johnny took her.. * HINT *HINT lolzz)

Okay, after he saw his baby face, he thank Noi for allowing him to see his baby and apologize,.. I think he gave his baby a gift, a bracelet? I'm not sure about this one, I might get it mixed up with another Lakorn. Johnny hand the baby back to Noi and started to walk away. Noi then called out his name and said "You don't want to old your baby?" ...soo he turned, smiled and came back to hold his baby eheheh they smile and talked to the baby.. THE END eheheh

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks you guys for replying. Sounds like it's really good. I love it when there's a baby at the end. :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
lol... it's sort of a reassurance to for us to know that the two is stuck together.... at least that the way i see.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my bad my bad i know it a "willing" ..i guess i like saying "R" .. i'll put the clip in my site LOL>>>> kind of funnie too she was runing toward the beach in teh middle of the night and JOnny drag her acorsss the sand .. wild eh ? And the next thing u know he shake her and she didn't move just look in his eye as if she was saying " yes take me !" LOL>>>> and jonny got dat surpise look on his face. Yes , the next morning was kind of funnie LOL>>> She spill coffee on his shirt after he say late night was ... :p but to bad dat lady have to come so she return home ! IF they were to stay there on dat island a little longer loll.. o my ! The ending they didn't say or talk about forgive one another or even confess love to each other dat y it was ... :blink: LNJ j/k! But we know she forgive him cuz she went to island where they ^^^ plus she call him back after he walk away soo i guess we the vewier just firgure she willing to start over with him ! But i love the baby scene!! BAby at the end soo cute ..i just wish they confess their love or somehitng but thru the lakorn there many Hint dat NOi like him even though at the time she have a boyfriend already lol....Noi get excited when ever Jonny call her to agure with her and stuff it like a love/hate thingy and when Jonny know dat Noi is pregrant he just KNEW it his cuz she was willing to sleep with him on dat island cuz he think she want to get back at him !

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
i seen it !!!! IT anohter revenge lakorn of JOnny! There a "R" scene ! IT about Noi 's father is responsible for Jonny's dad to be in prison . So his plot of revenge is by making Noi's family disgrace and stuff .. like revenge plot goes lol. The lakron open where he goin marry Noi's sister but the weding was stop cuz the bride run away and Noi recently came back from USA and she have a bf . Anyway , cut to the chase . He kidnap her to some island ( :p ) and she try to run away den he "R" ... yeah on the beach somewhere in open field . She became pregrant blah blha.. there a baby at the end though ! The ending was kind of  :blink:
LOL...Ooooh La La! Sarn, this sounds like my type of lakorn<<<my mind needs to get out of the gutter Buahaha!!! :lmao:

I wonder IF any kind soul would upload it in here ^_^

As for Khatiya, ohhh same here!!! When they say the N'ek is pregnant...I am expecting a baby at the end.

Like in Fai Luong, everything went so well until the loss of the baby...NOOO!!! <_<

EDIT>>>Sarn! You need to give us better infos, geez :p Ehhh, the willing ones are as lovey dovey intense with mucho butterflies as the...DUN DUN DUN! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
my bad wai wai wai wia wia wia wia lol ... it is a willing scene but before dat it was intense cuz he was chasing after her and she runing into the ocean and he dragging her on the sand and they fought a little lollll scar the heck out of me for a sec there untill Noi went slient in his hand :rolleyes: adn jonny kept shaking her lol he expect her to fight back u know .. struggle but noi was like :blush: and jonny was :shock: . Well , according to their conversation .. im thinking they didn't do the "wild thing" on the beach in open field they prolly came home and den it start .. ok ok ok i behave .. i'll roll myself out now

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahahaha! Yes, Sarn...that was pretty intense alright from your teasing summary :w000t:

I think she ran out of breath and got really tired from all that running then looks at Johnny and thinks>>>"Hmmmm, he's not so bad look'n after all and I'm too exhausted to fight back"...:sweat:

Ahhhh...I think that's what happen LOL :unsure:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
You know in some Lakorns...the more the N'ek fight, the more the P'ek takes advantage of her... and if she stay still....he sometime let her go >>>>> SAFELY lolzzz it's like...it's no fun anymore.. I QUIT!! ahahhaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Khatiya said:
You know in some Lakorns...the more the N'ek fight, the more the P'ek takes advantage of her... and if she stay still....he sometime let her go >>>>> SAFELY lolzzz it's like...it's no fun anymore.. I QUIT!! ahahhaha
[post="113777"][/post]​
:loool: so true eh !!!!!!! In most lakorn it alway start with a fight ..it either the N"k slap him or she cursing at him and yeah lots of struggling and fight ...i remeber a couple lakorn dat the nk just stay still and it alway work .. cuz he let her go loll . No fun there wihtout the struggle might as well let the fish go :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man..johnny is them sadist praek..i would be so scared of him..who can run away from johnny?..lol.hes too strong..he wont stop chasing after nang ek til he wins..i hear like most of his lakorn back in the days have "r" scene..sounds intense..especially mon rak asoon..

thea

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
oh man..johnny is them sadist praek..i would be so scared of him..who can run away from johnny?..lol.hes too strong..he wont stop chasing after nang ek til he wins..i hear like most of his lakorn back in the days have "r" scene..sounds intense..especially mon rak asoon..
[post="113846"][/post]​

Yeah that was intense n'ek being thrown on the table!!!! I know all his lakorn w/ his wife they had 'r' scene and u noe willing scene lolz! This one w/ noi it was 'r' and then willing on the sand ahehe! The one w/ numfon was 'r' torn clothes and everything! Ok I think I"m to observant lol!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm let's list all of Johnny's Lakorn that have R scene ahahahha ... if it started out as an R and then turn to willing...we can count that too okay...

Here is what I can think of for now:
-Beauty & the Beast with Numfon SaRn favorite :wub:
-Fai Raroeung with Noi

OMG, that's all I can think of lolzz anybody else? lolzz

sarN

sarNie Granny
i got to sit down and think but right off my head is

mon rak asoon
Rok Lok Chewit

if "willing" scene there about 5 lalkorn off my head right now hhahaha he alway get his girl LOL>>

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I thought of Kleun Cheewit (Rolork Jivit) but I didn't put it down, cuz in that movie it was a willing... no rape at all.. a DEAL lolzz

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
You guys seem to know your Johnnies!! Did you guys ever see him in Tahan Rrurl (don't know how to spell what i'm trying to say i but it's boat in thai ) Rai? I think it came out in '90. There's no "r" scene in that!! (At least not that i remember. i was like 4)