Rang Ngao

slee00

sarNie Adult
I believe I watched this lakorn a long ago too. I never did pay much attention to Ken. I remember I was so into Ann...She was great! But I may watch it again for Ken. I love his smile...

tinah

sarNie Coma
most of ann's lakorn teaches alot about Women Power..and this lakorn i was paying attention to more of Ann..i didnt really notice ken..lol..cuz his role wasnt strong..it was more about Ann and Dodo..

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I love, love "Rang Ngao." The only downfall of this lakorn is not much sweet scenes between Ann and Ken, but their new one "Oum Ruk" will definitely make it up.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn...I still have it vhs, it's about identical twin sister
one is weak and one is strong. If you love the lakorn where nang eak is strong and incontrol you would love this....I hate a lakorn where nang eak let people work all over her and be happy about the last minute of the lakorn. sorry if my summary is not clear...
it's started out when Tar (the weak twin, who is easily fool by people) She came to work at a new office and p eak who worked there liked her very much but she is inlove with Doodoo who happen to be her bosS and P eak uncle..Doodoo was inlove with her too..so they had an affair. But Dood0o is marry and have 3 kids, his wife is real mean...After she found out about the affair she would come and beat up tar and do some terrible things to her and embrass her everywhere...
Tar found out she is pregent so she went to visit her parent in the country and she killed herself by hanging...Min is the strong twin, she came back from the USA to visit her parent and sister, but when she got home her sister was already death...she also found out that her sister is pregent too...So she pretended to be Tar and when back to work...since they were identical twin no one notice at first.
Whenever doodoo's wife would come and beat her up, she would beat the wife up instead..since she real smart and speak english she also have a best friend who parent happen to be real power in Thailand.
She also got an expensive car, condo and alots of expensive stuff..She was also working for a high-tech computer and make alots of money too...at the same time she was also working at the office where her sister used to work...Everyone notice the change but they never say a thing...I don't want to tell you more because is gona spoil the fun.
I hope this help you
omg! thank you for putting this. there're no eng-subbed rang gnao in youtube and i couldn't understand thai. i'm still watching it even though i don't understand the lines. heehee

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I don't want to tell you more because is gona spoil the fun.
I hope this help you

oh please please please tell us more! i don't understand thai and there's no eng subbed videos of this in youtube! and i really, really, really want to watch this!!! :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL... :lol: i just watch The Letter movie... lol without subs... huh... to be honest... i know its a sad movie... but if i did watch the movie with subs, i might cry... i just end up... smiling when i saw Diew has a kid already... their kid... :)

pandora1411

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone,
I've seen "Sawang Biang" and "Oom Rak" for Ken and Ann . I've become a real fan of them I read that there's another future lakorn for them. Can't wait. But I can't find links for "Rang Ngao" with English subtitle. Could you help me finding one ??

pandora1411

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone,
I've seen "Sawang Biang" and "Oom Rak" for Ken and Ann . I've become a real fan of them I read that there's another future lakorn for them. Can't wait. But I can't find links for "Rang Ngao" with English subtitle. Could you help me finding one ??

pandora1411

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone,