Random photos of Ying Ploypapas

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are random photos of Ying Ploypapas.

If ya don't know who she is she won Miss. Teen Thailand 2007 and she was in "Pleng Ruk Kham Pope" with Pancake and New.....and she going to be in Por and Pang up coming lakorn.

Credit to: yingclub.net

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
she kinda looks like Ie Isreya.. I think that's how you spell her name... she plays as the main character in that one movie with Chai it's about the thai silk and how every bride to be wear that she will end up commiting suicide.. it's 2008 lakorn.. I think...

fanny

sarNie Adult
the first thing i notice was her eyes kinda scary. she's not as cute as when she was in miss teen, i was kinda cheering for her lol, but she looks kinda weird on those photo shot.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
She's sooooo cute & pretty. I think remember her? She used to have black hair in the contest? CH7 should promote her. She's sooo adorable. She kindaaa reminds me of TAEW!<3 I hope to see more lakorns of her. I'm glad she is in the lakorn w/ POR & PANG that I'm definitley gonna watch. THANKYOU FOR THE PICS.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
mmm...maybe someone should tell her that her hair color doesn't go with her??
maybe it's just me...but eeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnhhhhh. try again.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ouuuuu. shes cute, i liked her in PRKP! kinna scary in some pictures. lol :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ditto! Idk but for me Ying ressembles a bit of Pueng and Taew . She's got the huge doll eyes like Pueng and her smile is quite similair to Taew's. :) A mixture of my favorites ! :wub: