Random Facts About Me...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
so originally its from facebook that i did to delay homework.. hahahaha. it was supposed to be 20 random facts but i just felt like adding more so heres my list

69 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT THE ASIAN YOU LOVE MOST =]

1. i'm Thai and Vietnamese

2. i have pretty white skin. really white. hehehehe. but not the pale sick kind. but the pretty soft kind. HAHA.

3. i talk and laugh alot; quite loudly at times

4. i love my friends quite a lot

5. i like to take pictures/photoshoot =D tho i could take like 69 pictures and only look good in like 3 haha

6. i'm capable of doing things than people think

7. i'm quite innocent HAHA. you don't even know.

8. i'm the amusement in alot of people's lives

9. mhm. i ask random questions all the time. really out there questions.

10. I SO LOVE MY STORYTIME! =D as much as everyone else does

11. people think i critize myself to hard but oh well i set myself highly

12. i absolutly dispiese skank clothes ahha. ewhh i would never wear them GROSS!

13. i'm the biggest anti-skankwhore ever. haha as Tamar puts it =]

14. i do love my phone dates with my honeys =]

15. i tend to speak my mind alot aka all the time but i don't care

16. i'm like the ultimate power typer =D

17. i'm not easy at all; but if you get me its worth it

18. i'm a very careful, loving, protective person to those i love

19. ^^ if you happen to be one of my honeys/best friends/brother/sister you know how loved you are. there would be no one else that could make you feel as loved or protected as i make you feel.

20. i look cute all the time. you just have to catch me when i'm pretty

21. i so love my LAKORNS aka thai dramas. gawd. like immensly. i would deff. die if i didn't have them

22. i don't let people take advantage of me. psht or i'd slap a bitch

23. i have my own vocabulary and things i do. that people eventually steal from me =P mayne i do things that make you say "only Sala would do something like that"

24. i apparently can pass as a 12 year old haha. i'm like a child

25. if i hate you, i fear for your life.

****i'm still in the mood to type so continuing*******

26. people just love my reactions. they do random shiet just to see what i'd do. which apparently entertains them greatly.

27. yes. my noises are pretty cute

28. i love my thai songs =] thats pretty much all i listen to

29. Sala= NICE bitch =]. take that as you will

30. my convertible bettle is pretty sweeeeeeet. =]

31. if i say i love you. and tell you repeatedly. i mean it.

32. i love my JLR sisters

33. i will always have JLR FEVER; and will always be devoted to my ATEAM; they pretty much take up my life haha

34. i can sing Thai songs =] pretty lovely =]

35. most of the things i own are in PINK

36. my favorite animal is a monkey duh haha

37. i can speak english, thai, viet, laos, and i'm taking french

38. i'm very picky with everything haha.

39. some people "complain" about how white skinned i am but they'll get over it. i love my skin heheeh

40. i absolutly hate guys with long fingernails. thats just disgusting

41. i type like i talk

42. i need a photographer

43. i chew alot of gum haha

44. i don't wear makeup idk i just think its iohowiehgiahoshdoighioahg haha.

45. i absoulutley dispiese fake people

46. i'd like to see everyone without make up on. haha. that would amuse me.

47. i'm a very strange/weird person =D

48. the saying goes "i treat you the way you treat me" or something pertaining to those lines. but if you hurt me i'll hurt you a hundred times worse.

49. people that know me will deff. tell you to not get me mad haha. i agree. b/c if not i fear for your life.

50. i have inside jokes with everyone =]

51. i love my connections that i have with people

52. i hate the cold

53. 69% N'EK + 31% N'RAI = 100% SALA

54. ewh. atm i smell pancake syrup and its deff. making me nausuous GROSS! ahha

55. i do good work

56. i have a belief that people are dumb. haha. everyone is.

57. i really hate easy people.

58.i really hate misleading people

59. apparently i'm the ultimate "party planner" hahah. i own

60. i think "beauty enhancements" are quite ridiculous haha. your gona look the same anyway when you take it off duh and ewh its fake. hahahah

61. i wish some things would stay the same and never change. but waht can you do about it.

62. though i'm INNOCENT i have a "perverted" mind not my fault =]

63. if i'm wrong i'll accept it; i don't bullshit, only on school work HAHA

64. i believe everyone should share storytime with me at least once in their lifetime

65. i find it rather disturbing in a way that people mispronounce my name and its like 4 letters. hahahha. but i mean yea i understand the whole make mistakes thing but when i get a Shaniquah its like ..mhm.

66. there are many disturbances in my life. haha. but i think i disturb others lives too

67. haha. i think i'm pretty ladylike in ways. =] mhm.

68. i love my personality and the way i act and how i handle things. i wouldn't change it for the world. but if you don't oh well you can get the hell over it

69. is my 2nd "favorite" number. and my JLR tag. hehehehehehe.

your turn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lmao Sala ... you have to read mines! Esp my number 70! LOL

70 Facts About The Queen of The UNIVERSE Lol j.k​

1. My Name is Tina

2. I am an older sister to 4 other girls

3. I'm happily married to Mr. Tim Yim

4. I am currently attending school for biology pre-med and business administration double major; macroeconomics

5. I was born in Oakland California

6. Some nicknames people have given me are, "Tina, Kisses, Teenutz (I hate this one), Wanjai, Pim, Rath,Yai Khun Nou,"

7. I am ThaiLaoBodian and darn proud of it.

8. I moved to Texas when I was like 9

9. I love love love Asian Music!

10. The song that I'm gonna use for my wedding ceremony is Palapol's - Jai Kor

11. I am a very loving person at least I think so

12. I love my family most!

13. I am a very heavy duty multi-tasker many that know's me knows that well lol.

14. I am Pepper and Ann Alicha's No. 1 Fan :wub:

15. My favorite lakorn of all time is Ban Rai Ruen Ruk Starring: Tao Somchai and Nan Chalita Fuengarom

16. My favorite Song of all time is, "Backstreet Boys - All I have To Give"

17. My favorite Thai Song of all time is Boy Peacemaker's - Suan Gern

18. I get distracted easily!

19. I can give some pretty good advices at times

20. I am very optimistic

21. I've been mistaken for a 10-12 year old sad!

22. People thinks my husband is my father sometimes! Sad!

23. I've been told that I look extremely mature for my age which is 15! People I'm TWENTY ONE!

24. I want to be a Pediatrician

25. If not a pediatrician I want to work with children or become a forensic scientist

26. My aim screenname is Wun LaOz GrL

27. My computer is where I spend most of my time because I hate leaving my house because people in my city are INSANE!

28. I am very straight forward if you do something I don't like I'll tell you!

29. I'm not afraid to say NEXT! I'm myself take it or leave it.

30. I go to great lengths sometimes to help others out.

31. I'm a blogging addict!

32. There is not a day that goes by where I don't listen to music

33. I want at least 5 Kids!

34. My husband wants 8 :(

35. I LOVE LOVE school. Well I share this hate and love relationship with it.

36. I plan to take my education and someday give back to the community with it

37. If I ever inherit or win a million dollars I'll donate so much of it to charity!

38. I have the coolest mother in law in the world!

39. Sometimes people mistaken my dad for my brother! Isn't that Ironic?

40. I love to write write write!

41. I can be very very creative at times

42. My husband is my number 1 motivation along side my baby sisters all 4 of them.

43. No matter how old my sisters turn 18, 17, 7, 11 they will always be my babies!

44. I treat my sisters like they are my daughters lol

45. I am the person that I am today because of my sisters so you guys should be thanking them lol j.k

46. I am so bad I taught my 6 year old who will be turning 7 tmr how to play poker and she's getting into PRO status!

47. When I'm addicted to something I go all out and buy all accessories and stuff for it. For example. I had this phase I was addicted to dynasty warrior so I went out and bought EVERY SINGLE COLLECTION for it Over 30 different games for it LOL! I'm also planning to write a fanfic for my favorite Romance of the Three Kingdom (Dynasty Warrior) Characters

48. I'm not a phone person I prefer a text over a phone call.

49. I carry my husband with me everywhere (Lol his tag represents him)

50. I have to have to sleep in a cold room! Even when it's cold sometimes I still turn on the AC

51. I can't drink warm drinks it must be COLD!

52. I can't stand cold food. It has to has to be WARM! unless it's a cold dish.

53. I love love re-heated food especially fries from Micky D's awesome!

54. My favorite Burger Joint is Big Al's Burger Shack and Red Robins

55. I hate taco bell; it's no where close to REAL Mexican food.

56. I love FOOD PERIOD! Anyone that knows me can tell you lol!

57. I am an addicted sarNie! I love sarNworld so much! I can't live without it!

58. I'm a very heavy duty procrastinator. I'll do it tmr I'll do it the day after and now it's all piled up on my desk!

59. I'm allergic to certain level's of yeast esp in liquor! I'm allergic to alcohol period! Yes that means certain breads also.

60. I have to brush my teeth for at least 5 minutes in the morning 2 after I eat in the afternoon and 4 minutes at night before bed

61. Oddly I have this obsession where I carry around this huge pouch that has nothing but lip balm, chapstick Lol!

62. I carry around hand santizer bottles mini ones and sanitizer wipes! You never know what packs on certain things!

63. I am a very strong girl although I appear weak. I've pushed an entire car by myself before up an hill into a garage! You can ask my family who were there!

64. I am a tomboy at heart and have been since I was a child, but at the same time I'm girl :D

65. I'm very bitchy while I'm hungry -.-"

66. I am one of the many people who cried when I saw the titanic sink in the movie

67. I started crying for sad scenes in lakorns like in 2008! WTF!

68. I like to practice shooting ;] Shooting what? It's too dangerous I'd have to kill you if I told you.

69. I can't believe I actually wrote 69 random facts about myself.

70. Well I did 69 why not 70? Well 70 is I think the girl above me is the dorkiest loser of all but I still love her x3 LOL

71. My favorite Fonts are Tahoma, Scriptina, Arial, Lucida Sans Unicode, Trebuchet MS

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
65 facts about Donna the Explorer

1. My name is Madonna but you can call me Donna

2. I am a Nursing student... planning to take up Medicine after I'm done with Nursing

3. I love watching Asian dramas (Thai, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese and Filipino)

4. I am obsessed with Thai lakorns... lol

5. I've watched JLR (Jam Leuy Ruk) for countless times now... lol.. I'm a part of the infamous JLR sisters...
lol... I love my JLR girls!!!

6. I love ATEAM!!! (Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn) can't wait for Namtarn Mai!!!

7. I want a big wooden ship..

8. Because I dream of being a pirate.. ahoy, matey! lol

9. I want a pet shark, a lion that can rawwwrrrr so loud and a dinosaur! lol

10. my eyes ALWAYS look sleepy even though I am wide awake...

11. I love reading books... ^_^

12. I am a Harry Potter and Twilight fanatic...

13. I am a gadget freak... I also want the sony xperia like anie.. or maybe the samsung omnia? can't decide... hahaha

14. procrastinator... -_-

15. I am near-sighted...

16. my friends assume I have too much androgen in my system... that's why I am so "innocent" lmao

17. they call me Dora the Explorer (don't ask why... lol)

18. I want to go to the moon someday to find out if it's really made of cheese...lol

19. can't live without internet... hahaha

20. I eat a lot... explains why I'm chubby...

21. certified music lover... can't live without my ipod...

22. I hate A-L-G-E-B-R-A!!! but if you can give a thousand reasons why should I love it, I might change my mind...

23. I love writing fanfics... with all the willing scenes in most of my stories, I'm sure it will be a good bedtime story for lilo kids... lmao!

24. I am currently obsessed with Kimy Jelly Tongue... I had 4 the other day and I'm craving for it right now...

25. I love the color GREEN... ^_^

26. if I'm still awake until 3am, I won't be able to fall asleep anymore... lol

27. my baby niece sees me as her role model... she copies everything I do and I think she even worships me... she's my # 1 fan... she's my only fan... :loool:

28. I love to sing but my voice sucks

29. I used to think my big sister is the most evil person in the world but now I consider her as my bff ^_^

30. my little brother is the most annoying person I know... but I still love him so much :wub:

31. I hate lizards!! eeeekkkk!! just thinking about it already gives me goosebumps...

32. I want to travel around the world someday

33. I want to be a Gynecologic Oncologist

34. I love my family the most! :wub:

35. my friends are the craziest bunch of people I know

36. I love watching movies with my parents

37. I love dolphins

38. I am 17 years old

39. I only study when I really need to

40. My mom often scolds because of the crazy things I do

41. I ALWAYS speak loudly as if I am shouting all the time.. hahaha

42. I laugh loudly too

43. I was born, raised and currently residing in the Philippines

44. I am Filipino! lol

45. I love Japanese, Chinese, Mexican and Filipino cuisines

46. I visit sarNworld everyday coz I love sarNworld! :wub:

47. I tend to be a bit impatient when it comes to kids

48. I love telling scary stories to little kids. I seriously love their reactions when they get extremely scared and run to their mommies lmao

49. I am mean, sometimes... lol

50. I love eating ice cream and cakes

51. my college friends think I'm a bit weird coz I sing Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Thai songs but they still love me.. lol

52. I sometimes call my mom and dad, "Umma" and "Appa"

53. I can't stand the heat. my skin would be very itchy if the weather is too hot

54. I can't sleep when it's hot

55. I used to have braces

56. I love traveling

57. I love white sand beaches

58. I want to be mafia boss! I've read The Godfather sooo many times.. lol

59. I always wear shirts and jeans. I only wear skirts and dresses when I really really have to

60. I love to take pictures of people who are sleeping. I love it even more when they are drooling lmao

61. I always wake someone up when he/she is snoring

62. I sleep with 6 pillows. can't sleep if one is missing

63. I am not very picky when it comes to food. I can eat anything edible when I am really hungry lol

64. I've memorize almost all Barney songs lol

65. I can't sleep when the light is on

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow i dont even know about myself.. let me think as i answer along hehe..

92 Facts about Me.. Julie .. haha sorry i went so far.. didnt mean to..

1. My name is Julie Thao

2. Born August 28, 1992.

3. I am Hmong.

4. I'm currently a junior (11th grader) at Fresno High.

5. I love my cousin Janett. I don't know what i'll do without her in my life.

6. I FREAKEN LOVE WATCHING ASIAN DRAMAS SUCH AS THAI, KOREAN, JAPANESE, CHINESE, & OTHERS..

7. My current obsession is WATCHING THAI LAKORNS.

8. The longest time i've ever been hooked on a drama is Jam Loey Rak. And i still am. ^_^

9. I love listening to MUSIC. What will life be like if there's no music? I'm thankful for the person who created music. Music has been around for ages.

10. I LOVE GOING TO CHURCH.

11. I sing in the youth choir at church.

12. I'm not the greatest singer but i can sing quite well.. ^_^

13. I am a big girl.. <-- hehe.. i need to change that fact soon..

14. My goal is to lose weight BIG TIME!!!

15. School doesn't interest me much at all unless it's a subject i like.

16. I alwaise or tend to sleep in class. hehe the good thing is that i don't get caught.. only sometimes.

17. I'm not the "smart" intelligent asian student at school, i'm normal, the kind who doesnt get straight A's.

18. Sadly I never gotten straight A's in my life.. ain't that sad? T_T

19. I don't like competing with others, because I know how to respect others and their boundaries.

20. I don't get into fights cause i'm a good gal.. **winkwink** lol..

21. I can't say i'm clean..i had some puffs as a kid. I was a child, they test things out. I took some more puffs when my aunt came down for awhile (which was like a few years back).. i'm not a smoker so that's good.

22. I think my first alcohol drink was Heiniken..?? i'm not sure.. i only remember a green bottle.. i drank some when i was little.. i was a kid so yea.. just testing lol.. haha..

23. I LOVE MY DEAR ATEAM (AUM AND AFF) SUPERBLY LOTS..

24. I ALSO SUPERBLY LOVE MY JLR SISTERS.

25. JLR IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE LAKORNS EVER..

26. Number 26 is my JLR number.. and it's also my favorite number.

27. I'm currently 16.

28. I was born in Seattle, Washington.

29. But lived most of my life in Fresno.

30. I lived in Sacramento, Chico, Sanger, & Clovis before.. then again i don't remember much..

31. The first time i saw snow was last year. ain't that sad..?? T_T

32. I'm the youngest in my family.

33. I have many nicknames given from friends & family such as lee, jay, juice, fat-girl (only my cuz calls me that hehe..), aiko, etc... i have too much.. ^_^

34. I never had a boifriend in my entire life. >_< shocking ain't it.. >_<

35. I had my head slammed by the car door before.

36. I had a mild concussion because of that.. but i'm fine.. no lost memory.. i think lol..

37. I am a very random person.

38. I still speak like a kid even though i'm 16.

39. I'm perverted at times.. **coughcough** fanfics.. hehe.. lol...

40. I'm more interested in reading fanfics than reading actual books these days.

41. I've gotten bitten 2 times by my brother's pitbull.

41. Because of that i'm scarred for the rest of my life.. on my leg.. and.. on my @$$.

42. I know what is right and what is wrong.. but i can't help doing the wrong most of the time lol..

43. I don't know what i wanna be when i grow up, i'm thinking maybe a nurse or chiropractor.

44. I don't think far.. meaning i never think of anything i can accomplish in life.

45. Sadly i never past a writing sample in my life.. T_T.. **sniffsniff**

46. I'm the youngest child in my family.. the baby.. ^_^

47. I can eat anything.. unless i'm sick of it or unless it takes awefully gross.

48. When watching random dramas n stuffs, i sometime cry for no reason... (weird huh?)

49. I am a very emotional person.

50. I AM A PROCRASTINATOR.. AND I MEAN IT.. i slack off on hw assignment.. hehe i'm so bad.

51. I super hate math!!.. i liked it as a kid but when i went to middle school.. I HATED IT.. TO THE MAXIMUM.

52. I'm not that innocent.. hehe..

53. I super hate fake people.. and i have to say i hate myself too because i used to be one of them until i realized the facts.

54. I love animals.

55. I super duper hate wearing dresses and skirts.. i only where them when it's necessary.

56. My family ain't so great or perfect but i love them the way they are.

57. I visited Thailand and Laos before when i was a kid.

58. My lil cuz like to copy everyone.. n especially me!!!.. i don't mind but it can get a bit annoying, but its fine.

59. I can sleep with n without the light on.. i can sleep in the dark fine hehe..

60. I always wanted a pet turtle.. i still don't have one.

61. I love to shoot stuffs.. muahaha.. well i've only shot stuffs with bb guns and paintball guns.. hehe.. and people.. in games .. hehe..

62. I also LOVE TO READ MANGAS AND WATCH ANIMES.

63. I LOVE LOVE LOVE SARNWORLD... I'M PROUD TO BE A SARNIE.. ^_^ I ALWAYS TRY TO GET ON WHEN I'M NOT BUSY.

64. I ALSO LOVE TO PLAY VIDEO-GAMES. MY FAV. GAVE SERIES IS FINAL FANTASY.. LOVE LOVE LOVE..

65. I SUPER LOVE MY PARENTS.. I WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT THEM.

66. I AM EASILY DISTRACTED..

67. I am taller than my parents..

68. I played DARE once with my friends in middle school during 8th grade.. they made me say "I LIKE YOU" to one of the guys.. They knew i liked him so just had to make me say it .. argh lol.. haha.. but i don't regret it .. hehe.. i was surprised i actually said it hehe ^_^...

69. Some of my friends have the exact same bday as me.. hehe..

70. I am a very easy to talk to person.. and also very laid back..

71. When i was like 12 or 13.. i was able to go watch a rated-r movie with my friends.. i guess they thought i looked like a 17 year old.. lol..

72. I look older than i actually am..

73. My favorite quote or saying is "The best way to spell L.O.V.E. is T.I.M.E." i learned this from my cuz.

74. I am a tom-boi.. but these days.. i'm getting more girly?? lol.. does that make sense? lmao.. haha.. still a tom-boi though.. hehe..

75. I try to love everyone.. even if they are my enemies....

76. I try to be a good person everyday.. even if it's difficult.

77. Weekends or school time.. i'm alwaise up late..

78. I wanna travel the world when i'm older and have more money.

79. I wanna take good care of my family and relatives when I get older.. they love me so much.. why not share/give the love back..

80. I wanna reach this age or beyond... before i die.. (lol.. i'm 16 yet i'm thinking of death.. lol..)

81. I wanna get married in my early 20's or mid 20's.. i wanna be young still when i have kids.

82. I want at least 2-5 kids...

83. It doesn't matter who i marry.. as long as they love me truely and deeply. even if they may not be the most handsome person.. etc.... i'll love them..

84. My little cuz loves hannah montana.. but I SUPER HATE HER.. >_<... iono y.. i just do...ugh.. lol..

85. I'll always back a friend up when they're in need.. or when they need a shoulder.. or if they just need me..

86. When my friends have reunions.. most of the time.. i'm alwaise not there.. (they know that now.. T_T) it's not that i mean to do that.. it's just that i can't make it..

87. I know how to speak hmong, english, and some spanish(i already forgot them since i don't take spanish animore)

88. I am currently also obsessed with Adobe Photosop.. When i'm home i alwaise use it.. tryin to improve...

89. I never knew i had an older brother who passed away years before i was born until when my family moved back to Fresno.

90. I was deeply struck in pain when my grandma passed away .. I wished i could've spent more time with her.. listen to her stories.. took a better care of her before she left... i miss her so...

91. I alwaise live life like there's no tomorrow.

92. i don't really like stoppin on odd numbers so i'll just fill up this space.. ^_^.. hehe..

These are only some facts about me... lol.. sorry i went way over lol.. haha.. i have lots more to say but.. im a lazy person hehe..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha. you guys amuse me. =]

TINA-

oh girl. i love you too =P haha. so i love how people are mislead by your family haahahaha thinking that ur dad is ur brother and your husband is your dad and what not LMFAO and that your a child. thats great haahhaahahaha. and girl since Pepper and Ann's #1 fan i'll be #2 then =P

DONNA- ha. your like my brother. he has like 9476097429759327 pillows and freaks if one is gone. oh well its comfy =D ahhaahaha oh girl i was like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with Barney. hmm good old days. hahahah

AIKO =] hello honey! girl. your not fat. and your taller than your parents? lucky. hahaha and didn't you get attacked by them pitballs like 69X?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOOhhh My turn my turn!!

1. My given name is Sornmany but my fam bam, friends call me Noy.

2. Born on Oct. 29. 1987 which makes me a Scorpio! Wahooo!!

3. I'm addicted to coffee.... it's my main loveee.

4. I loveee music. It soothes my soul.

5. Sleep is always a plus for me! I can never get tired of it.

6. I like beer.

7. I like like grabbing guys' booties. hehe.

8. I have a fetish for guys in suits & ties.

9. I adore gals who dresses like a dude. It's such a turn on :lol:

10. I can drop it like it's hot, pop lock & drop it & get down & dirty on the dance floor!

11. The majority of my friends are guys & they are flippin` awesome!

12. My best friend's a giant-- standing at 6' 7"!

13. I live in beautiful san diego & wouldn't move away for anybody!

14. I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue.

15. Vincent Jackson is drop dead sexy....! San Diego Chargers & Pittsburgh Steelers!! Wahhoooo!!

16. Don't let this sweet face fool you... I'm not innocent. LOL.

17. I hate the LA Lakers-- with a passion.

18. My favorite numero is 10.

19. I graduated from high school in 2005.

20. Shy around those I don't know.

21. My mind's always in the gutter. LOL.

22. I love all the colors except the bright high lighter colors!!

23. I loveee carmex.

24. I'm in love with Sunisa Jett & Cherry Khemupsorn.

25. Dennis O'Neil is mighty sexy....

26. I wear glasses & contact lens.

27. I am currently jobless! :lmao:

28. I heart my elephant Elle.

29. I'll laugh at random things.

30. Easily amused.

31. I have road rage.

32. I love watching chick flicks. A sucker for those!

33. Like MC Hammers say... " I like big butts & I cannot lie... "

34. I cannot stand the Jonas Brothers & Miley Cyrus.

35. I loveeee ice tea!

36. I'm waiting for the day my friend gets out of jail :lmao: I miss him dearly.

37. I want a tatoo but I'm too chicken. LOL.

38. My ears aren't pierced.

39. I still like the spice girls. HAHA.

40. Karma's the biggest bitch!

41. I like guys who wears hats.

42. I heart lakorns!!!

43. I like smacking my friends' butt.

44. I like watching the sport's channel.

45. Burping out loud is what I do best!

46. I'm an emotional drunk.

47. I like window shopping. :loool:

48. I'm a lefty!

49. My favorite quote is "Don't let a kiss fool you, nor let a fool kiss you..."

50. I share a room with my sister.

51. I'm such a procrastinator.

52. I loveee the beach!!

53. Eating a Carne Asada Burrito at 3 in the morning are always the best!

54. I am sooo not a morning person.

55. I hate being late!

56. I make the best fried rice.

57. I loveee whole pickles but hate sliced pickles. LOL.

58. LL Cool J is so damn sexy....!! :drool: I love his lips... lol.

59. I absolutely adore Mariah Carey.

60. I loveeee the smell of fried garlic!

61. I tend to snort when I laugh really hard. LOL.

62. Smiling is contagious & so is laughter.

63. I loveee Orange Juice!

64. I have a cellphone but rarely use it. LOL.

65. I still watch cartoons! LOL. Jimmy Neutron/Fairy Odd Parents/Family Guy

66. Ellen D is the ish!! I love that crazy woman.

67. I wanna meet Oprah one day. :D

68. I can't live without the internet or the television! I might loose my frickin` mind!

69. Sex & the City.... I ♥♥♥ it!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG Noy I have a friend that is 6'7" too!!!! And yes I hate standing next to him, I tend to avoid it all cost because I seriously look like an extreme midget next to him lol.

shachibasha

psychotic
100 random facts about ME!​

1. Names Sharon but you can call me whatever you like

2.Bornn on oct 15 1991

3. Im a Libra

4. a Senior at KHS

5.Im an only child

6. Im very mixed in my blood department im sort of chop suey

7. Ohh Friends call me Cosmo not because im dumb or anything just because im crazy

8.I have massive STM

9. Procastinating is my middle name

10. If i start something i always have to finish it before i get interupted then i cant continue

11. Energy Drinks and caffenine cant keep me awake or energized

12. When im mad i exercise my anger away

13. OHh i love cartoons

14. i like.love watching NCIS and CSI

15. IM going to Basic Training in JUly

16. Im multitalented

17. I kinda say shut up to myself alot

18. I sometimes have dreams that can predict the future.

19.Music is my life!

20. Im kind of an adrenaline junkie

21. Bad boys are my weakness.hehe

22. I like buying stuff and not using them

23. I have alot of clothes but just wear a few

24. Ive been told i was random 5 times in one day

25. i think i might have a short attention span

26. My design for an evening gown won in a Teen Pageant

27. I draw alot when im bored.

28. I love the beach!

29. i live in an island thats 14 miles long about 5 miles wide i think

30. Most people consider me a being really innocent when they first meet me.

31. I been told that i was "gwuon tin"

32. im a lakorn addict

33. Chocolates are my favorite!

34. Dennis oneil is one sexy beast lol

35. Comfort comes first then fashion

36. i love skulls

37. Im 5'4 and a half lol

38. I get along better with the guys than i do with the girls.

39. Ohh i have a really small family in my mom side but in my dad side its another story

40. I always say whats on my mind

41. i cant drink orange juice because it makes me have soar throat

42. im allergic to beef jerky haha

43.i cant wirte a poem to save my life

44. I get hungry every hour

45. I get sick really fast.

46. seeing people fall on their butts amuse me

47. i get bored really fast

48. I can laugh at the most stupidest thing

49. ohh i love aloe vera drink!

50. crank that wasabi and spicy tuna roll that ass lol i love spicy tuna

51. I can speak 4 languages and currently learning 3

52. i love watching comedy

53. I hate drama but love watching it

54. i suck at english and rock at math

55. the longest time ive spent on the phone is 7 hours straight

56. ive tried smoking dint like it

57. ive tried drinking alcohol and dint like it

58. Im more of a photographer than a model

59. Some day im going to color my hair in all 7 colors of the rainbow

60. I always have to be the correct one in an arguement and i wont stop till i get the last say

61.i started to drive since i was 12

62. i have the smallest eyes compared t my whole family

63. i love my hair its so healty.

64. people always assume that im innocent when im not hehe.

65. i hope that one day ann and denis could hook up lol

66. i dont get in trouble much because my parents dont have rules for me

67. i have no curfew.

68. i need 13 pillows when i sleep

69. i love to travel.

70. Im labeled as a tom boy in my family

71. Havent wore a skirt since 3rd grade

72. I like fighting with boys its fun!

73. I laugh while watching horror movies

74. Ive never had a boyfiriend

75. I think liking them is the fun part!

76. It takes a lot to keep my attention

77. If im happy i talk a lot

78. If im mad i dont talk at all.

79. people dont believe im 17 they either think im 14 or sumthing else

80. i got pulled over by the police twice haha

81.I miss my long hair.

82. I tried getting bitten by a dog once

83. KA team are my favorite

84. I eat 6 or more time a day

85. I can get hyper without even eating anything sweet

86. my eyelashes are always touching my eyes

87. Im near sighted

88. IM hungry right now

89. I love reading alot!

90. Driving fast is amazing!

91. I have a phobia of caterpillar

92. i love hoodies

93. I dont like myspace

94. I love buying sneaks

95. I cant get mad in school dont know why kinda wierd

96. I cant believe i made it up to 96! cool!

97. i cant have my own pet! "[

98. Right now the theme song for power ranger is stuck in my head!

99. I use to always want to be the yellow ranger!

100. I LOVE BEING ASIAN! IT ROCKS!

little

sarNie Adult
tina

curious a little u said ur married but u have no wedding ceremony yet so u just have a marriage certificate. I like how u mention about u family especially u're a good role model for all your sis. I'm the youngest of 5 and I couldn't keep my nephews and nieces to listen to me. I mean my sis's kids are like 5 years old. They are spoiled and they just talk back to me. I'm the one who takes care of them not financially but nurturing them when there mom would go out to play. The kids have no respect. I don't know what to do. I have 2 sis who have kids the other one is great about her kids she has set discipline, rules, she would take care of her kids take them out etc. how a mom should be. But the other sis. is opposite she never/hardly watch her kids. she has someone else to watch them etc. I don't live with my mom & sis so I don't babysit them hardly or not at all. It's sad to see them grow up and not be a good productive kids cuz how they been raised. It's the parents/mom fault. I feel like it's my fault too cuz I've been watching them since a baby off and on but I should be more strict and not let them play face with me.

3. I'm happily married to Mr. Tim Yim

10. The song that I'm gonna use for my wedding ceremony is Palapol's - Jai Kor

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha yes marriage by the court of law ma'am we will have an actual traditional ceremony when we are more stable and im done w/ school. ^__-" and thank you again for the comment. I'm a very family oriented person so my sisters are like daughters to me lol. And sorry to hear about your one sister -.-" my family is my everything =]

if i were to relocate, it would be due to the amount of fresh produce an area has. i'm a fresh fruit juice junky. smoothies, too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG Noy I have a friend that is 6'7" too!!!! And yes I hate standing next to him, I tend to avoid it all cost because I seriously look like an extreme midget next to him lol.
Oh goodness! He looks like a giant compared to me!! During our senior year he was only 6'3 but now he's 6'7!! I'm like damnnn you!! Stop taking drugs & growing! you're making me look bad! LMAO

OOh what I hate the most is since he's taller than me & bigger than me, he takes advantage of that & carries me! arrghh I hate being carried. LOL.

Awee... I miss my gaint now.. :(

Haha yes marriage by the court of law ma'am we will have an actual traditional ceremony when we are more stable and im done w/ school. ^__-" and thank you again for the comment. I'm a very family oriented person so my sisters are like daughters to me lol. And sorry to hear about your one sister -.-" my family is my everything =]
Awee if only my sisters were like yours tina! We are always at each other's throat but I am quick to say something or do something anyone tries to hurt them!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
49. My favorite quote is "Don't let a kiss fool you, nor let a fool kiss you..."

hahah i like that

oh girl me and you with our minds in the gutter ;P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha damn noy on number 10 .. haha i cant dance 4 shiet lmao.. haha... then again i dont even try lol.. haha..

i think everyone is a kid at heart.. i still watch carttons myself.. muahaha..

tina u seem to have a great family.. i wish if i was to marry one day it'll be good like urs.. ^_^..

batchigo azn.. need for speed baby.. muaha.. i can drive a bit but i dont have a license or permit yet.. i love cars.. muaha.. ooo u have a phobia of caterpillar.. i used to think they were kute until one day they just got plain ugly to me.. hehe..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

hahah i like that

oh girl me and you with our minds in the gutter ;P
:lol: I like quote too! "A kiss that is never tasted is forever and ever wasted." -- Billie Holiday. :D

:lol: hi-five to that mama! my mind stays in the gutter. LMAO.

haha damn noy on number 10 .. haha i cant dance 4 shiet lmao.. haha... then again i dont even try lol.. haha..

i think everyone is a kid at heart.. i still watch carttons myself.. muahaha..

tina u seem to have a great family.. i wish if i was to marry one day it'll be good like urs.. ^_^..

batchigo azn.. need for speed baby.. muaha.. i can drive a bit but i dont have a license or permit yet.. i love cars.. muaha.. ooo u have a phobia of caterpillar.. i used to think they were kute until one day they just got plain ugly to me.. hehe..
Awee hunn... I'm sure you can dance! Just turn on some BET & start shaking that ass! :D
Only thing is I can't do a split. :lmao: Gosh, if only I could... oohhh dancing would be so funner! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
20 facts about me

1. i love anything goes with the art (music, editing, painting, drawing and designing clothes.)

2. i dont like big dogs... coz their not cute... it only means i prefer the small ones coz they're cute.

3. take me to wherever you want... except the gay bar... i hate seeing macho dancers.

4. i love hiking even if i have asthma...

5. i love traveling for sure ;)

6. i love witchcraft... and still wanna learn for more.

7. my bed is full of treasures... every single piece is very important to me. but for others, they said it looks like i built a "smokey mountain" in my bedroom.

8. im emotionless when watching a horror movie. i dont get scare... i dunno why, i even laugh at the scene.

9. certified beer drinker...

10. i can't live one day without smoking. plus, i always finish two packs of cigarette a day.

11. im kinda moody when it comes to doing my stuff... if i feel like i wanted to edit, i'll just edit for the whole day... but if i feel like i wanted draw... then i will draw.

12. Obsess with Guys:

*Hades (greek mythology)
*Vincent Valentine and Cloud (ffVII)
*Oguri Shun
*Ken/Aum/Rome
*PJ/Sam/Enchong

13. Obsess with Girls:

*Persephone
*Aeris
*Aya Ueto
*Anne T./Aff/Rita
*Angel/ Anne C./Erich

14. when i laugh... i just sounded like a villain...

15. dont make me play an RPG game... or else... i wont sleep at all.

16. evil but friendly...

17. i love watching hentai with my friends... XD but we are watching it only if we feel like to watch it... XD

18. my very important motto for me: "its better to apply than to memorize"...

19. free-spirited, happy-go-lucky.

20. lastly, a bi.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i have bitchy and rude friends...but i still hang out with them anyways...
i don't know.
they really bitchy and stuck up among our groups.
i don't know.
guess i should stay away from them.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Gosh, everyone should do this...so interesting! :D

Here's my 41 facts.

0) You can call me Muddie.

1) I have 8239048029384023 faces. I'm a total fake. :) My friends can confirm with you how fake I am. ^_^

2) I dedicate my life to my mother.

3) Everything I own, I earned.

4) I don't eat with metal forks.

5) I don't like touching hair, except my own. And my baby brothers and my niece. That's all.

6) I don't share drinks, forks, spoon, cups, basically anything you put your lips on. I've only allowed one person to share my chapstick without hesitation. Hehe, because

7) I live in a marshmellow world. Everything is fluffy AWESOME!

8) I love my teeth.

9) I love my nails

10) I over use this ---> :D I usually overuse smilies in my posts, as you can probably already tell.

11) I'm cursed. I've had a curse placed on me since 2005. If I tell you what it is, it would be passed on to you too. I'm so serious.

12) My room is filled with "Memories." Meaning, it's messy as heck because I can't throw or give anything away considering they are all gifts or have "something meaningful." :p But I decided if they really are important, I wouldn't need to keep them physically, I'll keep them in my hearttttt *cheesy* So I'm throwing a lot of stuff away and donating other stuff that are donatable.

13) I smile a lot. Too much...I have wrinkles :(

14) I love H2O.

15) I don't drink alcohol. I don't smoke.

16) I don't party. I hate gatherings. I hate people in general.

17) My favorite song is sung by TAKE. I played it continuously everyday for over 2 years.

18) I've only regreted one thing in my life. So if I ever stabbed you, made you cry, hurt your little black heart, blah blah blah, yeah, I don't feel bad about it. I'm probably proud and bragging about it right now.

19) I don't like to be around weak people and emo people. They have this aura that annoys me. Probably because they refuse to look on the bright side and want to stay in their gloomy world so people can pity them. *smack* Get over yourself. :)

20) I love all types of music. I'll listen to anything.

21) My fake personalities gives me the advantage to get along with anyone and everyone. If there's someone that don't get along with me, there's something wrong with their brain. :D

22) I don't get personal with people. I'm not nosy or anything and I don't like to talk about myself. So I may seem like a complete anti-social bitch. However! That doesn't mean I don't want to hear all the gossip! I'm just too shy to butt in. :blush:

23) I only worship myself. ^__^

24) I'm proud of all the squishy marshmellowie hardship I've faced during the course of my life. :spin:

25) I'm bad about keeping in touch. Mainly because I don't like to associate anything that's in the past. Once I walk away from someone, something, or they walk away from me, I won't put in effort trying to keep the bond.

26) I'm jealous of people who are book smart but have no common sense.

27) I hate bathroom related jokes and talks.

28) On TV, I only prefer to watch: Patrick Star, Ellen Degeneres, 30 Rock, The Office, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Learning Channel, Food Channel. The Simpson, Family Guy, King of Queen, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Berny Mac.

29) If I'm in a room, I like all the doors closed.

30) I sometimes do odd stuff in the middle of the night. (ie. 3AM i decide I want to clean my bathroom, or clean my room, or do laundry).

31) Tough-he-man-bad-boy guys trying to act cute is a total turn off.

32) I hate people who talk down on someone who doesn't have the same advantage as them.

33) I hate to bother people. I never usually Call, Text, IM, PM, Email anyone first. There's only 4 people on my list that I can bother day or night 7 days a week without feeling bad.

34) I dont' like chocolate and I don't like ice cream. I eat them once in a blue moon, but I don't prefer it.

35) I speak very, very polite and formal when I'm angry.

36) My little siblings are my slaves. Just kidding. I pay them with food and everything they want.
They just obey me. Muahaha But I love and appreciate their respect for me. ^__^

38) I have over 10+ set alarms and I sleep through all of them no matter how loud they are. My whole house would wake up from my alarms. Haha According to Pa, I have a sleeping disorder and I need to get help.

38) My goal is to live as a successful indpendent woman in the city, at the top of a tall building so I can look down on the city. Then after a few years, with enough money saved, I'm going to build a house in the country, live there, along with my mom and whoever wants to tag.

39) I'm the most patient person you'd ever meet. It's hard to piss me off. So if you've ever succeeded in pissing me off, congratulations, idiot.

40) I LOVE a guy with a great smile. The kind of smile that just washes away stress.
I love love love. (Oh Tae Yang my love...) lol