Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm still waiting on more details too. I'm loving all of Pat's lakorns by far and can't wait for all her wonderful projects!! She's too perfect!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Hehe, I'm one of the people waiting for more information! Anticipating this lakorn because love Pat! :D

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i know people like por and pat so much. but for me i have enough of por, it seem like he is the only actor for ch3 now. he is on screen one after another. i really like paul, glad to see him in this lakorn. for me it is always better to see new pairing.....................

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm pretty sure Pat and Paul will make a truly great couple!

I wonder how Pat's role will be like n this lakorn,because she has to help her mom and all.Pat in a sad and Shy role or a tough role.I've never seen her in those kinds of role before and I want to see it.LOL

I wonder if she is going to bring part of her goofiness to this lakorn too.LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know they should atleast give us details on the character of the cast since they have been filming for awhile now..or atleast any type of news concerning the lakorn

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
true,but I guess they might give it to us qhen the lakorn is almost ending.they've only been filming for 2-3 months.