Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can some one tell me what happened to Maprang at the end. Did she end up with anyone? I haven't see this lakorn yet. I want to watch it for maprang because she one of my favor actress.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Can some one tell me what happened to Maprang at the end. Did she end up with anyone? I haven't see this lakorn yet. I want to watch it for maprang because she one of my favor actress.
she didnt end up with anyone. since she's not one of the main characters...

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
OMG this drama was good til the end. the last episode was TERRIBLE!!! The way they killed off each cast at the end was horrible. enough said, this really was a pretty good lakorn.. its not something you want to watch for romantic stuff though. noi is really pretty here too.

There are 5 characters here that i totally cant stand though:

1) JERM - good thing she dies. serves her right for being so annoying!!! i was eating while watching and seriously nearly barfed when she and go slept together. yuck

2) Pbaa Oon/Jerm's grandma - shes really annoying too. shes the main cause of this whole story

3) Meji - whats up with her HAIR?

4) Meji's friend who she slept with... his facial expressions are horribly exaggerated.

5) Loy the landscaper - terrible actor

Paul really isnt that bad here. i used to not like him but i think he fits the character pretty well. :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom just notice that n tis lakorn ken's wife is n here and she
was like asking me and i told her that its ken's wife and she was like
will i dont like her at all... n i was just like its just a lakorn... do u like
her n real life she was like NO.. she doesnt match ken and all... i was like yea..

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if the theme song is here at Sarnworld? I really want it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
which one is Noi's first child when she first got pregnant at Au's house and Au thinks it's his? IS it meji?

Cuz Paul is her first child with her first husband the guy she wanted to poison to death.

Cuz if it is Meji then her father was the servant guy who Noi cut his tongue out and he's unable to speak.

and the father of her next two kids probably some new ppl she slept with.

One of them can be the younger guy who helped hold the servant guy while she cut his tongue outs.

Just dont noe which one is the father of the child until i noe the order the kids were born hehehe

Okay, Paul was Noi's first husband's child. Polyplus girl is the second one who she has with Prapeut(driver). Meji is Loi's child(landscaper). Go is Noi's first husband's son too.

I want to see the kids a lot!! The kids are finally out in episode 6!!!! I'm gonna love it so badly!
thanx so much for the kids stuff i was confuse too...i'm finally watching
the hmong version and i'm reallie enjoying it...i dunno wat episode i'm on
cuz i'm watching the dubbed ver. but the young new guy tat i guess Noi is gonna
have an affair w/ juz appeared

wat does the title translate into cuz i reallie like the
hmong title given to it "Tsov txaij tawv..Neeg txaij plawv " lol :lol:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Noi's character was crazy!!! She had like 5 husbands and all her kids have different dads. And Germ is so creepy she's like 20 years older than Go and she seduces him successfully!!!! Noi's character never seemed to love Paul, even to her last breath she never called him "son" and Paul never could call her "mom" cause Noi treated him like shit all his life.