Rak Tae Mee Yoo Jing (True Love Does Exist) EPI 3 UPDATE!

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg

TITLE FROM LOL:)(THNX)

STORYLINE

MINTC. A WOMAN WHO BELIEVES IN LOVE WILL LAST FOREVER, AFTER 5 MONTHS OF IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH KENP. SHE WAS PREGNANT, BUT HE DIDN'T WANT TO MARRY HER. WHEN MINTC. FAMILY KNOW ABOUT THIS, THEY ORDER HER TO GO MARRY THIS ABNORMAL SON FROM A RICH FAMILY, PLAYED BY BARRY. AFTER MINTC. GIVE BIRTH, BARRY WAS SEND AWAY TO GO SURGERY, HE COME BACK BEING A DIFFERNT BUT SMART PERSON, AND HE'S TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO'S MINTC. SON REAL FATHER.

"QUOTE"
" A LESSON STORY FOR A WOMAN WHO BELIEVES IN LOVE WILL LAST FOREVER, BUT IS BEING REJECTED BY IT."

CASTS:
BARRY - DECH
MINTC. - DA (LIDA)
KENP. - KEN
GUBGIB - GIB

THANKS FOR LOL:) FOR THE TITLE! IT'S MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF THE TITLE.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Sounds interesting. May I suggest a title since there is no title yet? Perhaps, "Rak Tae Mee Yoo Jing" (True Love Does Exist)?

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
True Love Does Exist
By: CRAZYMAYBELLE / EX/Co-Author: SHELLYANG
SPECIAL THANKS TO: LOL:) & readers/viwers

EPISODE 1

Lida and Ken walk out holding hands from the hotel, where Ken stayed. "Ken, when are you planning for us to marry?" ask Lida. He can't find an answer, but lied, "Probably the up coming 2month, I need to talk to my parent first." Da (Lida) nod. They went into Ken's car.

Ken drop Da at her workplace, "Bye, drive safely, nah." say Da. Ken smile, "I will." Da watch him drive away, she walk into her workplace. Da worked with her father in their company.

Da's about to enter her room, then her secretary call out for her, "Vice-President Da, your father is looking for you." Da reply, "Thanks." she walk to her dad's office.

She knock then open the door, "Yes dad?"she ask. "Where have you been yesterday night?" her dad ask. "At Kate's house and sorry that I didn't call mom and you, because I was too busy helping Kate clean her house after the party." she make an excuse. " Oh, then that's a relief, did you check the new accounts, yet?" her dad ask. " I'm going to now." she reply, then walk out to her office.

Da enter her office and make a blow, "WOOH."

Da and Ken is spending time together from bed to shopping outside and went out alot together, but Da and Ken parents still doesn't know about them, nor their siblings. Ken and Da went to sit on a bench, "Shouldn't we tell are parent about us?" ask Da. " I still want it to be a surprise for my parent." answer Ken, trying to make excuse. "You know what Ken, at first I thought you were mean, but after all, you're so sweet." say Da. " Really?" Kean respond then he kiss her.

Their relationship past 4 month and now it's their fifth month. Da start to fell weird after eating her breakfast. "Aunt Ni, (their housekeeper) did you cook something with strong smell in these foods?" Da ask. "No, I haven't I just cook what I cook everyday for you." answer Aunt Ni. da nod her head confusingly, staring at her foods.

Da run into one of the bathroom at her workplace restroom. She throw up. "What's happening to me?" she ask herself. Walking out from the restroom, a pregnant woman walk pass her running to the restroom too. As Da see that woman's stomach, she get a goosebump.

Ken call Da, "I'm coming to pick you up now, ok?" he said. "Uh, Ken, today I have a big meeting that will take about an hour or two, so you could just go to your place first."Da answer. Ken smile to the girl next to him, "Ok, then bye." he answer back to Da on the phone. ken turn to the girl next to him and hug her, "Let's go." he say.

After work, Da quickly run out from the company and rush to the clinic. "I want a check-up." say Da.

Da walk out from the room in the clinic after talking to the doctor. -flashback- "I'm happy for you, now you're a mother, so take care of yourself very good, your husband will be happy." said the doctor. -end flashback- Da smile, "Ken will be happy." she say, walking out.

Da went into Ken's room and prepare foods for him. Ken walk in talking on the phone, "Bye, darling." say Ken, Da hear that. " Who's that?" Da ask. Ken's shock, "Uh...it's my-my grandma, she liked me to called her darling." Ken make excuse. Da trust him, she smile, "Then when she call back again, tell her I say Hi." say Da.

Da lay out the foods on the table. Ken went to sit in a chair, Da sits next to him. Ken is about to eat, but Da stop him. " What?" he ask assertively. "I want to tell you something," say Da, Ken's waiting,she smile, "I'm pregnant, [Ken's drop his mouth and his eye's were about to blurt out] are you happy?" Ken still shock, Da still smiling, "Uh-uh, yes?..." he answer slowly. " Let's eat." Da said, she;s feeding him, he don't even feel hungry after hearing the news.

The next couple days, Ken start ignoring Da's calls and he move out from his room in the hotel, Da's searching for him. Finally at last Ken call back, Da is happy, " Ken where are you?! I'm worry, nah." she say. " Forget about me, I'm good, can i ask you a favor?" he reply.
"Yes?" say Da. " Take out the baby."Ken say straightly. Da's shock, "What?! you want me to take out are baby? why?" she respond. "Because I never thought about being a dad before and I love going out with girls and lets not meet again, I have a new woman now."he reply. "are you crazy!? I'm pregnant right now and you---" she see her dad walk pass, then she shut down to phone. "I guess she agree." say Ken to his friends.

The next day, Da finally found out Ken's address from the hotel where he used to live. Da went to click on the doorbell. A young woman open the door, " Yes?" she ask. "Is this p'Ken's room, I'm his sister." Da fake about their relationship. "Ken, you're sister is here!" shout the woman. Ken wake up, " Sister Lean?!" Ken's confuse, he ran out and see Da. "Da?" Ken ask. Da turn around, " You thought that I could never find you, right?" she ask. " Tell you straight forward, Yes, I don't want to be a father and I don;t want to marry you, I love having fun like this."he said. She look at him, wrapped in a towel, " Having sex with a woman on the bed?" she ask. "depends on what you think."say Ken. " So you won't responsible for this child, right?" ask Da. "Yes." say Ken. " What if I sue you?" ask Da. " do whatever you want, I won;t responsible." ken reply. Da keep her tears up. "I understand now, it's not only because of you, it's me too, I trusted you too much to forget about the future, thank for saying it straight forward." Da said, she walk up to him and slap him a=on both sides. "You're so disgusting! i hate you." she say then walk away.

Da feeling sick, she stayed home for about a week, not working and not eating any foods instead of drinking lemon juice, so her parent will not know. "Da, lets go for a check-up on you." say her mom. "No mom, i'm alright." she say pleasantly. As she's walking to get more lemon juice, she faint. "Da!!!" shout her mom, run to grab her.

Two hours later. Da finally wake up, opening her eyes, seeing her dad furiously. "Who's the dad?" he ask. Da is confuse, but she finally realize that her parent know, "Please don't ask me about this." she reply. "Who's the dad?!" her dad ask again. Da cry, "He don't want it, he's disgusting, i hate him." she reply. "What's that disgusting man name?!" her dad ask. "Please, I don;t want to say his name,[she look at her dad] he don't even want me dad, he cheated on me, he move away because of me, and I'm the only one who's at fault, I trusted him too much, that I forgot about are family!" His dad is about to ask her again, but her mom stop him. "Honey, let the child be calm, she's upsetting and sad right now, and when a guy that don't even want my child, i don't want him as my son-in-law at all." say her mom. Her dad went to hug her, " Dad shouldn't ask you anymore, probably your dad here, haven't take good care of you, that's why you trust people too much."said her dad. Da's crying. Her sister was sitting on the sofa, feeling worry about her.

"Dech!Dech!" shout his mom. Dech is drawing at the table. "Dech, you want to eat your ice cream now?" his mom ask. Dech nod happily, "i want it now mommy!" he answer. His mom went to grab his ice cream and open for him, " here, son." she say. Dech take a little lick and smile to his mom then went back to eat it. His dad walk to them, " Today, my friend Chahlorn [Da's dad] and his family will be coming over here tonight." say his dad. "Do you want me to prepare special foods, or just tell the maids to do it?" ask Dech mom. " It'll be good if you can." say his dad.

Da's family come over to Dech's family's house. Da went to take a walk outside. " Where's your daughter Lida?" ask Dech's dad. "She went to take a walk outside."answer Da's dad.

Da was walking, then see a man playing with paper airplanes. "Why is that man so childish?" Da ask herself, she walk to him. "Hey." say Da. The man turn to her and smile, Da laugh at his smile and smile back, "What are you playing?" she ask. "I played airplanes, I want to work with airplanes like my dad." Dech answer. "How old are you?" she ask. Dech ignore, " You want to play with me?" he ask. "Sure." answer Da. "Yay!!!" Dech reply happily. Then they play airplanes together for almost 30 minutes. then the maid walk out to call for them to come eat. " Dech, let's go eat." say the maid, " You too, Lida." " His name is Dech?" Da ask the maid. "Yes." she answer. Dech then holds Da's hand, "let's go eat together, ok???" he ask. Da smile, "ok."

They walk inside to sit and eat, Dech run to sit next to Da on the table. "Son, pay some respects to the guests too." say his mom. " It's alright." say Da. As they were eating and talking, Dech give some foods to Da. "Eat alot, so you'll be more pretty." he said. :wink: :D Da smile, " Thank you." she reply. Dech parent seems to like Da, but Da's mom and sister seems to think weird.

Before Da went into the car, Dech run to hug her, " :) :goodnite: " he say.
Da reply, " Good night too." she hug him back.

In the car, "Don't tell me you like that crazy man?" her sister ask. "He's not crazy, he's just irregular only."say Da. "Da, I take you to come here, because I want you to see him, and marry him." say her dad. She understand. "Dech, is a very sweet man, even though I just met him tonight, he's already seems like a very good man and fun, dad even if he's irregular, I could still live with him til the rest of my life." Da reply. "Darling, but you're dad and I are not forcing you." say her mom. "She have too, honey, she need to get a husband before her stomach will be big." say her dad.

TO BE CONTINUE EPISODE 2

Hope You all Enjoys it! And please leave your comments about it, THANKS!​

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
EPISODE 2

The next morning, Da wakes up looking at the mirror seeing herself and her stomach. While she's touching it, she say, "Baby, mommmy will find you a good daddy, ok." she smile. Then her sister, Nit, knock on the door. "P'Da! P'Da!" say Nit. Da open the door, "What?"she ask politely. "Go eat breakfast, mom's worry that you might do something stupid, so she want me to come get you." say Nit. Da shake her head.

Da walk to her seat from the table. "Today I tell Aunt Ni to cook you some healthy foods, so try if you like it." said her mom. Da look around, didn't see her dad. "Ma," her mom turn to her, "Where's dad?" she ask. "He went to work already and he want you to rest, so don't go to work until you give birth to your baby." say her mom. "But why?" ask Da. Nit turn to her, "Cause dad don't want everyone to see you when your stomach big until you get married." say Nit. Their mom turn to Nit, "Nonsense!" she say. "It's true though." Nit whisper. Her mom smile to Da, "Da, you're dad is happy that now he'll be a grandfather, but just that he's mad how he didn't teach you to not trust people alot." said Da's mom. Da smile, "Yes mom."

Da is in her room picking clothes. Her phone ring, she went and pick it up, "Hello?" Dech smiling to his Aunt Tia, and whisper to his aunt, "She answer." "Hello?" Da ask again. Dech reply, "Uh-uh, this is Da..Da, right?"he ask excitedly. Da smile, "Eh..is this Dech?" she reply. Dech turn to his aunt, "She know it's me." he whisper. Back to the phone, "Yes, Da...can you go with me to shopping?" Dech ask. Da's surprise, "You go shopping too?" she ask. "Yes, with you."he reply. "Um...[she look at her clothes]..sure, lets go, I'll come pick you up, nah?"say Da. "OK,ok!" he shout then shut the phone. "Aunt Tia, she's going with me, she's going, I need to wear something good, lets go." he tell his aunt.

While they're at the mall shopping, Dech ask Da, "Da," she turn to him, "can you dress me like the...the..." Da's confuse, "Like who?" Dech smile then turn his back to her and say, "Like-like your dream guy." then he quickly turn back to her and smile. Da smile back, "OK, lets go," it makes Dech so happy and excited, "eh, but how come you get my number?" Aunt Tia was with them and she reply to Da, "Son Dech wants your phone number, so we call to your workplace and your dad tell us." Dech block his face, Da smile.

Da is dressing Dech like her dream guy and they bought lots of clothes for him. when they walk pass a baby store, Da stop and walk in to take a look. "If you need help or anything, please tell me." say the employee. Da nod, yes. Dech follow her and Aunt Tia is sitting at the table waiting for them. "You like baby stuff?" Dech ask. Da laugh, "No, it's for my-[she them remeber that she can't tell anyone she's pregnant] for my friend's baby only." she reply. Dech grab the baby boy's shirt, "If I have a baby boy, I'll buy him this shirt." he say, showing Da. Da smile, "How about a baby girl?" she ask him. He look around for a girl's clothes then he grab a pink flowery with lavender silk dress and tell Da, "If it's a girl, I'll buy her this dress, but if you want one, I could buy you one too." he makes laugh. "Ok,ok." Da reply.

As they were coming to Da's car, from Da's car mirror she see Ken kissing a girl. Da turn back and see Ken. The girl that Ken is kissing see Da looking at them. "Eh, Ken, a woman over there is looking at us." say the girl. Ken turn and see Da, she turn back to Dech. Dech was helping Aunt Tia put some stuff at the back trunk. Ken walk to them, while his girl is at the car. "Hello!Da." say Ken. Da swallow a gulp. She pretend to smile, "Hi." Dech turn and see Ken, "Hell sir!" he say. Da walk to stand next to Dech. "Sir?" Ken ask. "Yes." Dech reply. "Just went shopping?" Ken ask Da. Dech reply, "Yes, we all went shopping." "How's life?" Ken ask Da. "Very good, today Da take me to shopping and dress me like her dream guy!" Dech tell Ken. Ken start to get annoy of Dech. "Dream guy?" ken reply. Da step front, "Yes, my dream guy." she say. "He must be really handsome then?" Ken ask, he know it's him. "Handsomer than you."answer Da. Da turn to Dech, "Lets go Dech." she say. Dech pull out his hand for a shake, Ken feel disgust then walk away. Dech shout, "I'm Dech!" then he run to the car.

Aunt Tia ask Da, " Who's that guy that we met?" Da reply, "It's an old friend that I know, but we don't see each other anymore until today, because he have family problems." she make up and excuse. "Oh...that's why he looks so mad earlier.' say Dech.

Da drop them off and came back home.

She quickly walk to her room and cry on her bed. "Why is this world so small?!!ahhh!!" she shout.

Everyday now in the morning, Da will go spend time with Dech and sometime his Aunt Tia will take Dech to come spend time with Da at their house and start making Da forget about Ken, and Dech is so in love with Da. Sometimes Da will be the one that take Dech to the hospictal to check on himself.

Dech parent sit on the sofa. His mom is looking at a magazine and his dad is watching the news. Dech pop out from the back of the sofa, "Surprise!" he shout. His parent were scare for a moment. "Son what are you doing?!" his mom ask. "You us." added his dad. Dech went to hug his mom, "Sorry." he say. "It's alright." say his mom. Dech turn to his dad and stand up and say, "Pa, I want to-to-to...[his parent is waiting for his words] I want to..to marry." His parent were shock. "With who?" his mom ask. Dech smile, "With Da, I love her alot, nah, nah, let me marry her, please, please, nah..." reply Dech. "Well, did she know about this?" Dech dad ask. "No, but I ask her that do she like me and she said yes." Dech reply. "It could mean that she like you as a brother or a friend only." answer his dad. "But I believe that Da likes me, because she spend times with me alot." said Dech. "You really sure you want to marry daughter Da?" his dad ask. Dech smile, "Yes, very sure." he reply. His dad look at his mom then to him, "Ok, tomorrow I'll talk to his dad." say Dech father. Dech run to hug his parent, "Thank you, thank you very much! i love you two!!" say Dech.

The next day evening, Da's father came home and ask Da the question. "Dech dad tell me that he's not forcing you, so what will you say?" her dad ask her. "But their son is'nt normal, honey." her mom tell her dad. "Yes, he do not match to be my brother-in-law." say Nit. "It's Da's decision, not you two." say her dad. Da finally speak, "Depends on what you say dad and Dech is a very good man, I'm happy with him alot." answer Da. "Da, you don't have to lie." say her mom. Da look at her mom, "Ma, just that everyone thinks that he's not m=normal it doesn't mean he's mean or abusive or heartless." reply Da.

Both of their parent's talk it out when is their wedding and is being on news. Ken throw the newspaper on the ground. "She already find a man for her?!" shout Ken. Ken's mistress walk to hug him, "Let's go to bed, nah." she say. Then his mistress start kissing him on the cheek.

The night before her wedding. Da's dream| "Da is my wife!" shout Ken, coming through the crowd. Da look to Dech, Dech look at her. "No, no, Dech I'm not his wife." say Da's panicing. "She is, she's pregnant!"shout Ken. "No, No I'm not pregnant Dech!!!!!"| Da wake up from her dream sweating. She try to catch her breath, "it's just a dream." then she touch her stomach, "baby, stay with mommy ok."

The next day morning, their wedding, Da's was really worry and scare that her dream will be true. Da look at the mirror in her wedding dress and touch her stomach, "Today is the day that your mom will start a new life, nah, and with your daddy." say Da, try to smile but instead she cry. Her mom walk in, Da wipe her tears. "My daughter Da, today mom will have to let you go, and seems like the years go so fast that now my daughter is leaving me to begin her own life." say her mom hugging her and cry to her. Da try to wipe her tears, "Ma, i love you and Dad alot, I'll try to come visit you guys often too." she tell her mom. Then her mom kiss her and smile to her, "Be a good wife and daughter-in-law to your family, ok?" say her mom. Da smile, "Ok, ma." she reply.

Ken walk out from his room in his suit, "Goodluck Da." say Ken.

Dech is very anxious and excited. His parent is proud of him that today their son is having a wife, the woman that he love. "Ready?" his dad ask. Dech smile, "Ready Pa and thank you and mom and aunt tia for making this day happen to me, thank you." he say and hug them all.

As Dech see Da walk out from the curtain, he fall in love with her more, she looks so beautiful.

Ken is driving in his car to go to Da's wedding. "Darling Da, [he look at the newspaper where the wedding ceremony will be held at] I'm coming to congrats you, so be prepare." he say.​

TO BE CONTINUE​
Please leave your comments and thanks for reading/viewing it!​

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
EPISODE 3

Wedding place, hotel.

After Da and Dech greets the guests, they walk in together to the wedding room, where everyone sits and look at them walking down the aisle together smiling."Oh, Chahlorn's daughter and Kormsuk [Dech dad] son make a good couple.” say a lady. “Maybe their daughter just wants money.” said another woman. A woman reply to the woman who said Da might wants Dech’s money, “I don’t think so, because Chahlorn’s family is very rich too.
Da smile to Dech, he smile back to her. He look at her smile and see her dimple, then he touch it and say,”Very cute.”
They reach the stage and they both went up to it. After the elders come to say what they want to say, they both kiss each other. Dech feel so happy, it’s the best day of his life, but even Da is happy, she feel guilty, for lying to Dech and his family. After the kiss, Da is crying, Dech thought she cried becuase of their happy wedding, but she cried because of feeling bad and guilty. Dech wipe her tears and smile widely to her. After he wipe her tears, Ken open the door and walk in to them, they both see him walking toward them. Da is scare that he’s coming to destroy her wedding. Dech smile to the guest, ken. Ken walk up to the stage, all the people down there is confuse. Ken steal the microphone and turn to Da and Dech then begin his speech,”Da...I’m very happy for your wedding today, I was glad you finally find a man that suits you...[he look at Dech]..this woman suits you very much..[he smirk to both of them, Dech smile, Da’s eyes were fill with tears]..have a good marriage.” he tell them. He’s about to go then take the microphone again and say, “Sorry for interrupting or make you all scare, I just come to congrats to my friend from college.” he pretend, then walk away. When he come out and the door close, he lay on the wall and hit it, “What am i doing?”he ask himself.
Wedding night.
The parents went into Dech and Da’s room and bless them a happy life then they all left. Da went to close the door. She turn back and Dech open his arms wide to her. She smile, walk to hug him, he hug her warmly. After they both take shower, they went to sleep together, Dech hug her to warm her to sleep.
Six month later. Da’s stomach is big now and everyone, even Dech think that it's his. Da and Dech lived a happy life together, Dech will always bent down to hear if the baby is kicking. Da is soo happy living with Dech, and how kind he is to her and so as his family. Her parent and sister also come to visit her almost every week.
Dech mom, Dech, and Da walk out from the car to their house. “Daughter-in-law, you got to be careful nah, there’s only 2 month then you’re going to give birth, so you have to watch your steps carefully everytime nah.” said Dech’s mom. “Yes ma.” answer Da, smile to Dech and his mom. Dech is hugging Da’s back.
That night. The family is eating dinner, then Dech’s dad begin to talk, “Uh..honey and daughter-in-law and Dech...i think that after daughter-in-law gave birth, then I’ll send Dech to America and get a operation, and see if he’ll be better so he could come help me and the family.” Dech stop eating, Da look at him, you’re full?” she ask him. He nod, then walk to their room. Dech dad look at Dech mom then to Da. "What do you think, daughter-in-law?” dad ask her. Da reply, “Uh..i think that, that’s a good idea, but i got to talk to Dech first and see if he’s willing, pa.” Da reply, then leave her dish and follow Dech.
In their bedroom. Dech sits on the bed, looking at their wedding picture book. Da see him and close the door then walk to sit next to him. She put her hand on Dech’s shoulder. Dech look at her, she smile to him. “Dad tell you to come force me right?” ask Dech, frowning. Da laugh at his frown, then she pull his cheeks up to be a smile. She begin to talk, “Nope, but I want to tell you that, if you go do that operation, then you could come help the baby and me more and also pa and ma and everyone.” she tell him. He turn to look at her, she take his hands, “And i think this is a good opportunity for you and us, i know i seems cruel right now but-“ Dech interrupt, “No you’re not cruel.” he tell her. “But, i only want to make the best for you, and pa and ma only have you as their son, you can’t let them down.” she touch his face. He touch her hand on his face then smile, “I’ll go.”he tell her.
Weeks later. Da walking down from the stairs to the kitchen to grab a cup of milk. While she is pouring it, her stomach starts to hurt. She touch her stomach and drop the gallon of milk, she feel so weak. “Oh.....ah...ah...Ma! Dech! aunt Tia! Dech! Dech!” shout Da from the kitchen. Aunt Ta then run to her and see her on the floor, then she quickly run to go get Dech mom and Dech. Dech run in and see Da, his mom tell him quickly, “Dech quickly carry daughter-in-law, she’s going to give birth.” Dech quickly carry her up then they drive to the hospital.

one hour later. the nurse and doctor come out and tell them, “Patient Da gave birth to a son.” All the family members were so happy, mostly Dech, he then run in to see Da. He see Da looking pale, he starts to worry. “What happen Da? did they hurt you?” he ask, holding her hands. She smile to him and start crying, he’s confuse, but continue to wipe her tears. “We have a baby now, we have a son.” she tell him happily. He also happy too.
Da and the baby was discharge from the hospital. Dech and Da spends everydays with the baby. “Son, Niran[the baby name], pa loves you nah.” say Dech, he kiss the baby. Da look at them, she feels guilty thinking about how she lied to them.
Two weeks later, Dech left to go America with his dad. it leave Da to go work everyday to take care of Dech’s dad’s company and airport and Dech mom babysit Niran.
Eight years later, since Dech need four years to recover and four years to study in business. Da and Dech mom and everyone is happy to see Dech and Dech dad back again. Da then take Niran, aunt Tia, and Dech mom with her to go to the airport, so as her parents. They went and wait at the airport, then they see Dech dad walking to them. They hug dech dad, but Da is worry about Dech. “Pa, where’s Dech?”Da ask. “Oh, he went to use the restroom.” answer the dad. “Ma, lets go to the restroom to surprise pa.” said Niran. Da smile, “That’s a good idea.” say Da. Da turn to the parents, “Ma, pa, me and Niran will go look for Dech.” she tell them then they both leave. As Da and Niran pass a crowd, Dech is walking on the other side to the parents then he greet them. “Wow, son-in-law, you changed.” say Da mom. “Yes, such a very tall man now and looking buff.” add Da’s dad. “he works hard on his muscle.” say Dech dad. They all laugh. “Where’s Da?” Dech ask. “Oh-oh, they said they come find you.” say Dech mom. Dech turn back to look then he went to look for them.
To Be continue

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
EPisode|Chapter 4

Dech went back to find them, then he finally see them. He walk to them, infron tof Da, she stop and look at him confusely for a second then remember, "Dech!" she shout and about to hug him, but he went down to hug Niran. Da felt sad for a moment. Dech look at Niran, "Niran, my son, did you watch your mom for me?" he ask. Niran smile, "Yes, Pa!" he reply. Dech stand up and look at Da and smile a liitle to her then hold Niran's hand and walk to their parents. Da follow them.

They reach Dech their house and all of them went inside, all the elders and Dech and Nira sit and talk, while Da went to cook with the servants. "Dech, you should go help Da." said his mom. He smile and reply, "Yes i will." he stand up and leave Niran to Da's mom. Dech walk into the kitchen seeing Da's cooking he smile, but she didn't see him. All the servants see him, then aunt Tia say, "Owh Dech, you come in but didn't make any noise?!" Dech smile, the other servants giggle, Da turn to see Dech, "Dech, why are you here, you should accompany the mom and dad them." say Da. Dech nod, " Ma told me to come help you, need any help?" he reply. "Yes!...."reply aunt Tia. He walk to aun Tia, "Where?" he ask. Aunt Tia point to Da, Dech look at Da, then walk to her, he touch her hand. Da's surprise, she look at him, he smile again. In Da's mind, " Dech...can you stop smiling, I'm feeling more guilty..."

That night. Da is sitting on the bed reading a book of how to relieve stress. Dech finish dressing up in the bathroom and come out. "Why are you reading that book?" Dech ask. Da reply and put the book on the lamp table, " To relieve stress, these days, I've been stressing alot." she went down to her pillow and cover herself with the blanket. Dech walk to sleep on the other side of the bed and cover himself with the same blancket as Da. Da turn to his side, but just see his back. "Dech, Dech, are you sleeping yet?" Da ask, she touch his shoulder. He didn't answer, then Da think he's asleep, so she return back to her previous side. Dech open his eyes looking madly.

Da wake up, not seeing Dech. "Owh, he wake up so early." she say. Da wake up and use the restroom and clean herself up then went downstair to eat. "Hello Ma." say Da, she sit next to Dech's mom. " Where's Dech and Pa?" ask Da. Dech mom answer, "Dech and his dad went early today to go work, since the ambassador in India is coming." "Oh.." reply Da. "Oh, da, ma forgot, Dech said he wants you to stay home, so you'll not be stress with work." said Dech mom. "But, I'm not stressing about work, I like to work in pa's company." reply Da. "Well, lets leave that for later, eat your breakfast, you might have been starving already." say Dech mom. Da smile.

After Da take Niran to school, she drive to a coffee shop to meet her old friend, Sassy. As she walk out from the car and see Ken with a new woman. Da ignore, keep walking, but Ken sees her and walk to her, while he tell his new girlfriend to go inside the coffee shopm first. Ken walk to her, she sees him but ignore and keep walking. "Owh Da! how are you?!" he ask her. Da ignore, then he run to grab her arm, she turn to him. He smile, "Da, how are you? good?" he ask. Da look at his hand, then he let it go, "Good." she reply. "I know that you already dump are baby away, so how's your hasband now and your baby?" he ask. Da look at him madly, "Yes, I dump are baby away, my husband and my son now, is fine, good, even my husband is back to normal again, and soo much better and smarter than you!" she tell him, about to go in, but Ken pull her back and take her to the wall. "What are you doing?!" Da ask. Ken smirk, "What am i doing?....I'm looking at you then kiss you, like we've been doing before are breakup." he tell her. He's going nearer to her, then she sep on his foot. "OUCH!" he shout, stepping back. Da ignore him and walk in first.

Da see her old friend Sassy. "Da!" shout Sassy. Da walk to him, "How you've been doing Sassy?" she ask. "Fine, you?" Sassy ask. (Sassy is a man/gay) Da look back and see Ken looking at her, then she reply to Sassy, "Good." Sassy put his hands on top of Da's, "I heard you have a kid already, and I'm here, need to have one." he joke. Da laugh, "You think you could have one?" Sassy reply, "Yes, probably an adopt one." they both giggle.

After Ken and his new girlfriend left, Da and Sassy walk out. "Da," say Sassy, she turn to him, "I know that you're not even happy right now, you look so stressful." Da frown, "Sassy, how long are you going to be here in thailand?" ask Da. Sassy reply, "Probably a year, since my auntie wants me to stay and plan her events for her." he tell Da. "I want to tell you something." Da said.

"HA! so your son Niran is not Dech's son!?!" ask Sassy shockly. Da look at him paley, "Yes, it was Ken, the guy who kept staring at me." she reply. "Ken? so that's Ken? the one you're talking about?" ask Sassy. Da nod.

Dech arrive home and see Da sleeping on the sofa. He bent down to go kiss her, but he stop and look at her. Falshback: "Tom, so you mean that if we didn't interact with each other, then we won't have baby?" ask Dech. Tom reply, "Yes." Endflash back. "You betrayal woman." Dech whisper. A second later Da wake up and see Dech watching TV. "Owh, Dech, you come already?" ask Da. Dech nod, "Yes, tired?" he ask her. Da smile and walk to sit next to him, "Yes, but I already got plenty of sleep already." she tell him. He pretend a smile. "Tomorrow we have to go attend P'Koon's sister's engagement." Dech tell Da. "What's her name?" she ask. "Gib, Gibnicha Ratreemuksorn." Dech pronounce the full name to Da. "So who's the groom?" she ask. "Don't know, it's a man that is the same age as me." he tell her.

The next morning, they all dress beautiful and handsome and went to the engagement. Da holding Niran's hand. "Hello and thanks for coming, older sister." say Gib's mom to Dech mom. Da's parent was already there so as Nit and her husband. Nit walk to them and kiss Niran then say to Dech, "P'Dech, I already marry, did P' Da tell you?" she ask. Dech smile, "Yes, sorry that I can't attend it." he reply. "It's alright, I'm glad P'Dech is good now." Nit reply, then take Niran's hand, "Niran, go with auntie, ok?" Niran reply, "Ok." then he walk with his aunt to the food section. Da look at Dech and smile, he smile. As the ceremony starts, everyone waited patiently for the couple to come in. As Da turn to see the door open, it was Ken, walking down the hall with a woman. "That's Gib." Dech tell Da. Da is so shock and surprise, Gib is not the girl she saw yesterday. Ken and Gib walk down the hall smiling happily. After the engagement, Dech family were to be introduce to Gib and Ken. "What'll i do?..does Dech remember him?" whisper Da. Nit hurriedly walk to Da, "P'Da, are you alright?" Nit ask. Da turn to Nit, "Please take Niran home with you, since you're going now, right?" ask Da. Nit nod, "Yes, ok." Nit and Niran walk out.

To Be Continue...