Rak Prakasit

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh dont even talk about ban sai thong. my grandmas was obsessed with it so was my mom. i lsot count on how many time they rewatched it. i had to hide it in a safe place so that they can never have their hands on it again. lmao.
omg i cry for your mom and grandma! that is so cruel!!! T_T T_T
lol, i can't imagine if i never got to watch Bansaithong !!! XD i bought the unsubbed, uncut version though, hehe so i guess it's ok....now..just off to learn some thai......yeah right, like i'll succeed....

jjinxx

i love his num in here. i ust wish he was alittle bit more of a meanie. lol
lol, yeah, he was a bit mean at the beginning, but Ning kept outspeaking him, cuz she's a smart girl, lol!
but i have to admit, i'm a sucker for Num's gentleman characters, specially Bansaithong. He's always usually so dignified and kind and intelligent. XD gotta love it. Of course, i also love his less gentleman roles, like Jon Plone Jai X]

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol, yeah, he was a bit mean at the beginning, but Ning kept outspeaking him, cuz she's a smart girl, lol!
but i have to admit, i'm a sucker for Num's gentleman characters, specially Bansaithong. He's always usually so dignified and kind and intelligent. XD gotta love it. Of course, i also love his less gentleman roles, like Jon Plone Jai X]
hahaha i love in jon plone jai. totally funny too. but he wasnt mean, he was soft hearted his evil step mother. ooo i hated her and her son.

jjinxx

hahaha i love in jon plone jai. totally funny too. but he wasnt mean, he was soft hearted his evil step mother. ooo i hated her and her son.
lol, yeah, he wasn't exactly 'mean'. the word would be...ROUGH. XD

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
erm..... just wannA say me finally get to finishes this drama 06, 2008.... when was this drama air..... does anyone knows.....?????? i'm curious to know it........???????

jjinxx

>< i swear, i missed out on so many of Num's lakorns
now it's hard to find online and stuff. .. or is it just me?? :huh:

lol, yeah, rough. i wish i got to watch P'Num play 'rough' roles more. lol, i was thinking before that he should have been in '99 JLR with Ning instead of Johny. GAWD! i would have loved that!!! but then i also thought that back in 90s P'Num's "adult" look wasn't completely developed yet. 0.o Dao Prasook was only 2 years before 2000 and he still looked sooo different, like a lot younger or however to describe...am i making sense? lol

does anyone know the name of that movie Num and Ning were in together? the one where she wanted to become a star and he had a older brother that acted younger?

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
erm..... i don't know the actually but here "Fun Tid Fai Hua Jai Tid Din" i found it a long time ago on youtube go check it out...... might it still be there, i know not........

fun

Expired Sarnie
>< i swear, i missed out on so many of Num's lakorns
now it's hard to find online and stuff. .. or is it just me?? :huh:

lol, yeah, rough. i wish i got to watch P'Num play 'rough' roles more. lol, i was thinking before that he should have been in '99 JLR with Ning instead of Johny. GAWD! i would have loved that!!! but then i also thought that back in 90s P'Num's "adult" look wasn't completely developed yet. 0.o Dao Prasook was only 2 years before 2000 and he still looked sooo different, like a lot younger or however to describe...am i making sense? lol
oh i know. i think it would have been better to have num with ning in jlr. dao pra sook was in the early 90's.