Rak Prakasit

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I wish Ning was back too.
Girl I have been searching the internet for so many years from that lakorn. I still can't find Num and Ning version. LOL We should just pray that someone would upload it.
i hope she will come back T_T..
**cough cough** .. i have the lakorn but its on vhs.. my mom loved it so much that she recorded it.. i would love o upload it into the net but i dont know how.. sowwy.. i think imma need the vcr/dvd combo.. but first i'll have to find the lakorn first ..xp...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i hope she will come back T_T..
**cough cough** .. i have the lakorn but its on vhs.. my mom loved it so much that she recorded it.. i would love o upload it into the net but i dont know how.. sowwy.. i think imma need the vcr/dvd combo.. but first i'll have to find the lakorn first ..xp...
you're so sweet. i have it on vhs too but the quality is very poor cause i watched it so much for the past years.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, same here girls. my vhs copy is *ahem* getting rather old and i suck at tech stuff! >< no help at all...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
you're so sweet. i have it on vhs too but the quality is very poor cause i watched it so much for the past years.
haha lol.. gurl.. ur not the only one lol..xp.. o no .. my mom found it .. ahhhhhhhhhh lol.. keke imma rewatch it with her lol..xp.. hopefully she wont find ban sai thong tho lol.. she is like so in luv with p'num lol..xp..

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha lol.. gurl.. ur not the only one lol..xp.. o no .. my mom found it .. ahhhhhhhhhh lol.. keke imma rewatch it with her lol..xp.. hopefully she wont find ban sai thong tho lol.. she is like so in luv with p'num lol..xp..
oh dont even talk about ban sai thong. my grandmas was obsessed with it so was my mom. i lsot count on how many time they rewatched it. i had to hide it in a safe place so that they can never have their hands on it again. lmao.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh dont even talk about ban sai thong. my grandmas was obsessed with it so was my mom. i lsot count on how many time they rewatched it. i had to hide it in a safe place so that they can never have their hands on it again. lmao.
hahaha lol... i gotta do that too but lukkily my mom only found this lakorn keke.. but i see her searching for sumthin else tho lol..xp.. i know huh? i can never count how many times my mom rewatch ban sai thong.. all i know is that.. its too much.. same thing to winter love story my mom was obsessed xp lol..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG....this weekend while i was in MN at my grandmother's house...i was just watching this lakorn (hmong dubbed)..........still love it^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahaha lol... i gotta do that too but lukkily my mom only found this lakorn keke.. but i see her searching for sumthin else tho lol..xp.. i know huh? i can never count how many times my mom rewatch ban sai thong.. all i know is that.. its too much.. same thing to winter love story my mom was obsessed xp lol..
my sister has to hide my girl, full house, winter sonata, lol mostly all my korean drama. for chinese/taiwanese they dont hide them cause i dont rewatch much. my thai drama they dont touch cause i will go out of control.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
alot hmong women/grannie love ban sai thong i thought it was so boring i only enjoyed the sweet scenes between num and joy, lol. anyways i don't remember much about this lakorn the only thing i remember was num's sister was bitch and i hate num's character!

fun

Expired Sarnie
alot hmong women/grannie love ban sai thong i thought it was so boring i only enjoyed the sweet scenes between num and joy, lol. anyways i don't remember much about this lakorn the only thing i remember was num's sister was bitch and i hate num's character!
i love his num in here. i ust wish he was alittle bit more of a meanie. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
what? wasn't he so mean in this lakorn??? i thought he was.
yeah he was kind of mean but it wasnt that mean, i just didnt like it after their wedding. the lakorn kind of died from there other than that this is still on my favorite lakorn list.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG....this weekend while i was in MN at my grandmother's house...i was just watching this lakorn (hmong dubbed)..........still love it^^
lol.. i neva seen the hmong dubbed one.. was it good ?? xp lol.. like meanin the voices xp .. keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i thought it was good.. okayish xp lol.. yup.. i love those scenes xp lol.. O_O.. but sadly no baby ...ahhh only preg.. argh xp lol.. keke.. yea his sis in there was so annoyin lol.. but i felt sad for her at the end..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
my sister has to hide my girl, full house, winter sonata, lol mostly all my korean drama. for chinese/taiwanese they dont hide them cause i dont rewatch much. my thai drama they dont touch cause i will go out of control.
lol.. haha my sis hid like almost everythin from me n i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. xp lol.. n then as days passed by they were like omg.. wats wrong with her xp lol .. keke.. of course i got them back but they only gave me a disk at a time xp lol.. keke.. lakorns.. they cant hide it from me xp lol.. because its online xp lol.. except for the ones i bought xp lol.. hahaha.. but here was only one kdrama they didnt give back to. .. me.. goong.. im stil curious where its at>> .. xp lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol.. i thought it was good.. okayish xp lol.. yup.. i love those scenes xp lol.. O_O.. but sadly no baby ...ahhh only preg.. argh xp lol.. keke.. yea his sis in there was so annoyin lol.. but i felt sad for her at the end..
i know i am still fusing that there was no BABY! i wanted one to happen at the end at least. hahahaha

lol.. haha my sis hid like almost everythin from me n i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. xp lol.. n then as days passed by they were like omg.. wats wrong with her xp lol .. keke.. of course i got them back but they only gave me a disk at a time xp lol.. keke.. lakorns.. they cant hide it from me xp lol.. because its online xp lol.. except for the ones i bought xp lol.. hahaha.. but here was only one kdrama they didnt give back to. .. me.. goong.. im stil curious where its at>> .. xp lol..
hahahaha. i know for sure i will attck them if they hid my thai lakorns.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know i am still fusing that there was no BABY! i wanted one to happen at the end at least. hahahaha
hahahaha. i know for sure i will attck them if they hid my thai lakorns.
hahah they finally gave back goong xp lol.. but its all scratched argh.. T_T.. evil sis.. lol.. i wanted a baby but sadly they didnt have it.. haha lol.. they cant hide my lakorns xp lol.. i hide them somewhere safe.xp..keke...

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahah they finally gave back goong xp lol.. but its all scratched argh.. T_T.. evil sis.. lol.. i wanted a baby but sadly they didnt have it.. haha lol.. they cant hide my lakorns xp lol.. i hide them somewhere safe.xp..keke...
I only like Goong because there was too hot prince. LMAO