Rak Prakasit

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hey i thought i was the only one who skips the ex part... it wasn't as interesting... they should have made her come in when they werent married yet and that is where the drama should have began... but i am also satisfy with the lakorn...

and yeah he was totally sexy in the mv... he looked so young... lol>> it would have been nice if in the lakorn he had his hair like that... that would be a killer... though he was sexy enough in the lakorn... lol>>>
lol, agreed! Though his other hair suit his mature character and was really HANDSOME/dashing and hot...gosh, if he had that hair style in the lakorn (does look very young! :lol: ) then omg, i think i might even watch the ex part! lol

yah! if the ex had come in when they weren't married yet, it might even be bit more bearable...but really, they were a married couple!!! :angry: I absolutely hated that girl!

Not to mention the sister, BUT at least the sister also hates the ex! :dude: lol!

ah! i thought the brother and his wife were really cute too! :)

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I like the sister. She was being posessive of her brother.
The brother kills me. Married and his sister didn't know.
Hate the nang rai.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was surprised that lek chose narissara over malanie. i thought she would hate both.

jjinxx

yeah, i was surprised she would EVER give up her brother to anyone BUT it was good that she finally let it go and just left them alone and realized that her brother really loves Narissara! The only time i was able to tolerate the sister (Lek is her name?) was when she was yelling at Melanie, lol! and at the end...

I really wish Ning and Num had done another lakorn together...they're both such great actors! i know there was a movie they did but are there other lakorn they have together?

fun

Expired Sarnie
No other lakorn which is sad. I want to sub this lakorn but no one has it. I am planning on purchasing but I am not so sure, since 1. I am broke; 2. I am not so sure who will help me sub and I think that would be too difficult; 3. I am afraid I might not have time to sub though I am willing; 4. Back to being poor. :lol:

You know they should at least throw in a :baby-scene-pop-corn:

jjinxx

haha, same here, so broke...man that is heartbreaking when it comes to lakorn loool!
yeah! they really should have added a baby! :baby-scene-pop-corn: That would have completed their perfect family! i swear Num and Ning were so great and cute! love them! their baby, gosh they could have been holding their baby at the end like so cute! lol, reminds me of how he was pulling her when she kind of insulted him, whahahaha!

fun

Expired Sarnie
do you think they should remake this lakorn. if it was then who would you chose to play the part... i would like to see num and ning again but they dont normally have same actors and actresses playing the same role in remakes...

then i would have to say, i would want to see new(just because in certain angles he looks similar to num) and namfon p...

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
that is true, new does look like num in a way...

my pra nangs would be aum and aff not because of jrl bu there looks. aum seems like those type of guys, very impatient and love dovey. aff, she looks strong though she is small she will get the role perfectly... women rules! she can show em..

jjinxx

They should absolutely remake! It would be nice to watch Num and Ning again, but yeah, there's no way they would remake with the same people.

Aff and Aum are my fav. couple so I choose them too. Aff can definitely pull off the strong character and it would be so fun to watch Aum play that sort of reserved and strict character! ^_^

who's New??? He looks like Num? really?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
New is a rising star..he starred in "Gasanaka" w/Noon W., and the one with Jui, and the latest is "Dung Duang Haruethai"(he is super cute in here.. :wub: :drool: ) as Prince Thiyuttithorn opposite of Rotmay..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got to agree with you that New in DDH was cute. He is a great actor and I can see him in the spotlight in a few more years. He just needs more time, I know that he will be at the top chart one day.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The one with Mew and Chatchai, not all that great compare to Num and Ning's version.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... i love this lakorn.. num n ning were so kute.. kekeke .. too bad ning is no longer acting T_T .. num is still kute but just getting old T_T .. i still love them 2 though xp .. such good actor n actress..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
do you think they should remake this lakorn. if it was then who would you chose to play the part... i would like to see num and ning again but they dont normally have same actors and actresses playing the same role in remakes...

then i would have to say, i would want to see new(just because in certain angles he looks similar to num) and namfon p...
hahahaha it'll be cool if there was a remake of this lakorn .. lol.. hahaha new in the remake xp lol.. because he looks like num .. kekke.. he does though .. haha i wouldnt mind seeing him take that role.. hmmm namfon playing ning's part..?? i guess i wouldnt mind...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I liked this lakorn! I really want to watch it in Thai though anyone knows if there are links on line to watch?

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol... i love this lakorn.. num n ning were so kute.. kekeke .. too bad ning is no longer acting T_T .. num is still kute but just getting old T_T .. i still love them 2 though xp .. such good actor n actress..
I wish Ning was back too.

I liked this lakorn! I really want to watch it in Thai though anyone knows if there are links on line to watch?
Girl I have been searching the internet for so many years from that lakorn. I still can't find Num and Ning version. LOL We should just pray that someone would upload it.