Rak Prakasit

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Don't mind the "SweetKob_Forum" logo there I got on it...I was gonna use it at SKF but since it had Ning in it and it's a forum dedicated to Kob I skipped it. Didn't want too waste the time I spent working on it so I'll use it here.

But don't ya'll think Num looks really young and nice back then...he really aged...compared to then...and talking about Ning I really miss the girl...I rewatched her lakorn w/Patson last month.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone have this lakorn that could upload..i don't think i've seen this one yet...but anyways, yea i really miss her..she was always my #1 favorite actress..but now she's off the buzz, kob is my favorite..but ning will always be #1 for me!!`

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is pretty good (espicially the song)! I agree that both num and ning looked very nice and young in this lakorn! :rolleyes:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
come on...we're all human...we all age...hehehe...but i must say num does age nicely. and while he's still able, i can't let go...still need num lakorns! hehehe :D

kazee

I miss watching this lakorn! It wasn't as romantic as I wanted, but there were still some parts that were so cute and romantic.. I really
miss seeing Num and Ning together in movies..

slee00

sarNie Adult
I havent seen her in lakorns in a long time....did she retire from the industry?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I don't recall watching this lakorn. But i've seen a Ruk Prakasit with Chatchai and OMG my mind just went blank, na'ek in Wanida...whats her name again...forgot. So is this lakorn with Ning and Num a remake of it?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Num's so hot in this lakorn... as a matter of fact i think this when he looked the best. His character is a little serious, but that's what makes him hot... Hhehehe. This lakorn was really good. It did drag a liittle with the na'rai, but they got married during the middle of the lakorn so it's worth watching. Sorry ya'll i don't have a copy of it otherwise i would upload it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
~Sandy~ said:
I don't recall watching this lakorn. But i've seen a Ruk Prakasit with Chatchai and OMG my mind just went blank, na'ek in Wanida...whats her name again...forgot. So is this lakorn with Ning and Num a remake of it?
[post="121628"][/post]​

No the one with Chatchai and Mew is not I think that one was call Prakasit not Ruk Prakasit....

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Ning is now a stewardess for some Thai airline.

Luv this lakorn.

:wub: Num was so sweet and romantic. :sweat: