Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg, the teaser is out!..it looks soo good. both benz/cherry so pretty. so excited to see Cherry in a new role. i can tell Benz is gonna be pure evil. ekk so excited. top daras in the same lakorn fighting for 1 guy lol. by the way, its airing in the next fri-sun slot

they didnt post up the rest of the Sc yet.

credit to fans @ tv3
I sorta guess and expected it to air on fri-sun slot cause i noticed that most of aum's lakorn time slot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
fans posted the summary @ tv3 webboard and it said Cherry will have a :baby-scene-pop-corn: w/Aum at the end. im thinking it could be a "R" scene since Cherrys seeking revenge

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess we could expect one or the other since its a revenge drama ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser is finally out!..benz/cherry fighting. it look so good!..pay back is gonna be a b**** for benz. hehe. both gals look pretty. donut didnt really appear on it though. but yeh, soo cant wait

[click]Teaser 1
credit to noiki @ spicy

Sc. credit to fans @ tv3

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
so is donut one of his girls too? or his sister or just a friend? although benz the n'rai, I love her...can't wait to see cerry in a new role...love all these girls! oh! why can't they just all share him!!! can't choose who I want him to get iwth cause I want him to get with all THREEE OF THEM!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^donut is going to secretly like aum too. i think she works with him. she is sort of bad in a sneaky way

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
this lakron seems intresting...can't wait to see..especially aum and donut play in the lakron but too bad donut didn't get the nang'ek role...even though i wanted her to have that role...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
^^donut is going to secretly like aum too. i think she works with him. she is sort of bad in a sneaky way
OOOO! sneaky...I LIKE! go donut, although she's not n'ek...

this lakron seems intresting...can't wait to see..especially aum and donut play in the lakron but too bad donut didn't get the nang'ek role...even though i wanted her to have that role...
SAME HERE!!!! ditto! I want donut to be n'ek...at first I wasn't so excited about this one cause donut's in here but not n'ek but then, I love benz and aum too much to miss this one and I's love to see cherry in this kind of a role...well, I just hope donut's character isn't that sneaky or bad...though donut's not n'ek, please pray to god please let there be sweet scenes...

tinah

sarNie Coma
OOOO! sneaky...I LIKE! go donut, although she's not n'ek...
SAME HERE!!!! ditto! I want donut to be n'ek...at first I wasn't so excited about this one cause donut's in here but not n'ek but then, I love benz and aum too much to miss this one and I's love to see cherry in this kind of a role...well, I just hope donut's character isn't that sneaky or bad...though donut's not n'ek, please pray to god please let there be sweet scenes...
i dont think her character will be that bad cuz later on, she will become good.

navy

sarNie Adult
teaser is finally out!..benz/cherry fighting. it look so good!..pay back is gonna be a b**** for benz. hehe. both gals look pretty. donut didnt really appear on it though. but yeh, soo cant wait

[click]Teaser 1
credit to noiki @ spicy

Sc. credit to fans @ tv3

Thanks for sharing. It's pretty interesting.

It will be one in my waiting list to watch.