Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

calla

sarNie Adult
ok, i got this from ch.3 board.....
Cherry is the main n'ek.....both Benz and Donut their role are kinda rai/mean.

wow, 3 girls fighting for aum....lolz sound good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow so its cherry?..aww too bad Aum wont be getting with Donut cuz they never been paired up..

and benz as n'rai again?..lol..goodness tv scene sure is given her alot of n'rai roles..well her and donut would make a good n'rai..

i think Cherry could play vilian too cuz she was such a b**** in "dao laong fah"

thanx calla!

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I know. I was thinking DOnut would be the main n'ek. But I guess not. Can't wait to see how this will go. :yahoo:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yes cherry is the main nang'ak, but i know she can definitely play as nang rai too but im happy she the good one. hahaha :yahoo: can not wait!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
cherry is the main n'ek but shes also gonna be doing something good/bad to get with Aum..lol

all 3 of them are but i guess Benz/Donut is more of the bad ones..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this lakorn definitely going to be good because 3 popular nang ek in here. Benz as nang rai, I can't. She act the role very good. this will be interesting lakorn to watch.

red

sarNie Hatchling
i like cherry but i don't think she good with aum.... & benz playing nang rai WHY????she will looks better with aum than cherry.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
hehe i'm ok with the main pairing. wonder if there're gonna be b**** slappin scenes between the 3. might be interesting to see ^^

Brooke

sarNie Egg
Benz & Aum again :yahoo: I LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE......eventhough people think that cherry is goin to be the ne'k...no matter how i look at it, i still see benz overpowering cherry she big star & also Tv Scene fav actress along aum... they still haven't decided who going to be the ne'k yet>>>so im still rooting for benz to be the ne'k.

tinah

sarNie Coma
all 3 are great actresses so i dont mind whoever will be the nang'ek

im kinda used to seeing Benz as the n'rai now cuz shes been in alot latly..lol..

tv scene is constantly given her n'rai roles.

Nang Barb
Thep Tida Kon Nok
Rai Rissaya

thats 3 in a row..

sphere

sarNie Egg
great i get to see more of benz & aum again....anyways, it doesn't really matter to me if she not the ne'k...i'd actually love seeing her in a huge ensemble cast, no matter what she will always shines among them all, & thats what really matters.

red

sarNie Hatchling
brooke, they already Confirmed the cast & benz is the n'rai.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i think even though benz is suppose to be the n'rai, i have a feeling that her role will be the focus... like in nang barb. she's the n'rai but she's getting nominations for that role for "Best Actress" not best supporting actress. usually the n'rai, if nominated, they would be for best supporting actress category.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
ooooooo this sounds interesting. benz as the n'rai... hmm i perfer as the n'ek but i'm fine with cherry also...as long as it is not donut than i'm okay.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well according to the novel, all 3 girls will be mean

but i guess cherry might be less evil?..since shes the n'ek..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh heres alittle detail about the storyline

thanx to melanie

Aum and Cherry's character fall in love then Cherry follow Aum to come to live in Bangkok. When they live in Bangkok then benz try to kill cherry but cherry didn't die. Later on, cherry came back to seek revenge.

benz so evil!

edit: they will start filming in march

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
DANG!! benz goes for the kill huh? lol wonder where donut fits into all this. i hope aum gets no one at the end.

calla

sarNie Adult
oh heres alittle detail about the storyline

thanx to melanie

Aum and Cherry's character fall in love then Cherry follow Aum to come to live in Bangkok. When they live in Bangkok then benz try to kill cherry but cherry didn't die. Later on, cherry came back to seek revenge.

benz so evil!

edit: they will start filming in march

wow, sound really good.
so cherry is a really nice girl at first........but became evil after Benz try to kill, becaus she wants revenge..... huh ?
i can't wait to watch this...... :yahoo: