Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to benz's website.. they actually mentioned that her character will die in this lakorn... dun know whether i got this right, but i am pretty sure they were talking about this lakorn ..so i dun think she actually ends up with anyone.
omg really?..but judging from her character it does seem like she will

sounds good already!..im really looking forward to this

maybe it could be for her other lakorn with janie "thep tida kon nok" cuz shes the n'rai in there too

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep its confirm. the opening ceremony is this thurs!!..the fans will be there to take some pix. I'll be sure to post it up here..hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps from the opening ceremony credit to kob @ aums webboard and pantip

everyone looks great!!..but seems like donut is left out though since this is her first time working with benz,aum and cherry.

aum looks so hot!!..i think he could be growing his hair and mustache for JLR

sphere

sarNie Egg
benz & Donut looks cute....poor donut she seems so left out as she just stare at them. blink.gif

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Donut lost weight....she's smaller than before now. It suits her but I hope she dont loose anymore.

Can't wait to watch it once the lakorn air!!! Yay um!!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
benz is pretty. I think she's prettier than Cherry right there. Cherry's hair dun suit her. Benz can pose too. I luv her sharped eyes. Donut looks younger too i guess cuz she lost wt.

calla

sarNie Adult
cherry doesn't match that hair style......she's better with long hair.
i cant wait to watch this lakorn......

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
aum is hot in the pics.. i agree that benz do look pretty and i wish cherry has long hair, it suit her better, she would look pretty like in dao lhong fah

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I think Donut looks very cute with the hair. Benz looks great.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
awwwww..i want to see
i lyke CHERRY..and DONUT...bu the i never seen BENZ's lakorn i want to see it...

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: LOVE the cast for this lakorn! All three girls are great actresses and P'Aum is just soooo :drool: Can't wait to see it!