Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't like lakorn much and the ending suck just watch it cause i like benz and she look good in this lakorn and like aum also but he didn't do much in this lakorn. Cherry is too manly for aum. and the rest of p'ak and she look really bad in this lakorn i don't know what they were thinking with her hair and make-up like that when she can't pull it off. Donut and that go guy look good together both fugly.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i went straight to the ending... well i have seen scene after scenes but it really bored me... cherry annoy me maybe because i prefer benz over cherry... i love her morlum music... i hope she goes back to playing n'ek role...

fun

Expired Sarnie
muahah. i start episode 1, 2 and straight to ending :p
I don't blame you. But I just went straight to the ending after the first episode. LOL> My mom was watching part 1 and I sat there with her, BORING. And then a few days later, I sat in the same place watching the ending. :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
did aum ever feel for benz? like fell n love wit benz? y did benz tried to kill cherry? is it cuz of aum..

cecilia

Staff member
so i was recording this HQ and upload it for ATEAM .. i watch it as i record. it's is pretty good.
BENZ is so evil, now i'm not cheering for her. -- Cherry is so sad just like Peung :lmao:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My grandma kind of forced me to watch this and oh boy I got bored and the ending sucked. But on the bright side Aum was so yummy lookin in this