Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Just saw a clip BTS of Araya and Ken together. It was so cute. They can be really cute together sometimes especially off-screen but still not fond of their pairing.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought it was kind of funny how both girls died after using the bathroom. and the girl that was listening to music when there was a shooting going on only 5ft away, SHE COULDN'T HEAR THAT??!! come on now, no music is that loud that you can't hear the gun shots right inside you're house/room.

i thought there was going to be another :w-scene-pop-corn: but we were fooled.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i'd love to see Ken and Yardthip reunite!!!! she hasn't had much n'ek roles for awhile now, i really miss her. Ken and Yard were linked to the lakorn Prom Jaree See Dum, but i doubt that will happen.

i can't read in thai, but i used google translation, and they also mentioned Sirita's name. i hope they also couple up sirita and ken!!

hope someone can translate the article.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'd love to see Ken and Yardthip reunite!!!! she hasn't had much n'ek roles for awhile now, i really miss her. Ken and Yard were linked to the lakorn Prom Jaree See Dum, but i doubt that will happen.

i can't read in thai, but i used google translation, and they also mentioned Sirita's name. i hope they also couple up sirita and ken!!

hope someone can translate the article.
yeah Rita's name was link too and even Cherry as well but about Chompoo i doubt she won't cos she has 3 schedule already
Dok Sorm is about to a final filming and airing next week wednesday-thursday and she has Mia Taeng with Rome, Tom Yum Ram Sing
with Por Thrisadee for Broadcast.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo and Ken are becoming very popular koo kwan now. I'm surprised. I want to see her with Andrew as pranang b/c in Lok Mai Klai Ton she was such a sweet girl but didn't end up with Andrew since she wasn't nang'ek.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Knowing Uma 99, she likes to works with Chompoo so if this lakorn Kon Rak Luang Jai is still on, it might be Chompoo and Ken again. They are very popoular (koo kwan).

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid

crabby

sarNie Egg
omg! this lakorn is horrible. Uma99 should never produce any action lakorn. The action was so bad usually thai lakorn have some pretty good action, but not this one. I really want to like this lakorn because of Ken and Chompoo, but I can't. Most of the cast was a mismatch. Ughh...sorry for the venting. It's just annoying how they can shoot bullets after bullets yet they still missed or doesn't get hurt, lol.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Lol@crabby I agreed with you too.
I'm not liking the other sister her mind just not thinking right
She's too jealous. I red somewhere umm something about officer sinha fake his death lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
sexy Nott is coming in next episode!! haha. this lakorn is good, i think that it's good it's ending tomorrow so that it wont drag. i really enjoy it!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just got done watching the last episode.I seriously thought it
was going to end next Wednesday.But I thought the ending was okay.
I didn't really like it but whatever.They should have a The Dad
and the bad guy meet each other again.And they should of have
a better way to kill the bad guys.Anyway, that one scene where
Jaja and the little sister was drinking the orange juice.I knew
it that the little sister switch the two cups around.I knew!
They wouldn't let the little sister die.She was annoy though.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
what happened to the last episode? :facepalm: it wasnt so great. i really liked the lakorn, but the last episode didn't really feel like it was so great. they brought in Nott for 15mins then kicked him out, ken faking his death should of been a little more emotional, in the end when ken and chompoo were hugging on the hamlet, chompoo didn't look all that happy like she should be..she seemed more like "ok watever, im back with the guy i love". and in the novel, she was suppose to fake her death not ken. i noe that the novel and lakorn is diff, but i wish they did something more special with the ending.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Me too, I like the ending and very happy with it. Ken kisses Chom so many times. In the future by any chance that this two will pair up again. I want the story to be revenge/romance type and I know for sure that they can play their roles very well.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
So who is really the bad guy?
The Father - because he order to kill an innocent?
Head of Samingsa – because he wants to revenge?
They should make this clear at the end, let the truth reveal and have the two meet.
To me, the Father started everything from the beginning and is not wrong for Satayuth to attack him.
And what about the lady at the antique shop? She is just an extra character that has no impact to the story. She did not do her best to help Matsayya even though she knows the truth all along.
Nay died too easily. Should at least show Matsayya bitch slap her or reveal her true side to everyone.

Overall, I’m happy and give this movie a B – not a strong ending, too many shooting but no one get shot throughout the drama, too many unanswered question.