Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Off the topic, I want to see Chompoo stars with Chakrit, Por T., Rome, Aum, Oom and if possible Tik in the future lakorn but it might not happen because Tik's wife is her best friend and it would be akward to see your husband playing with your best friend. :blush:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Off topic as well. The future pra'ek to star with is Rome and wanna see him in a sadistic role. All the ch3 p'ek has played this role but except
him. Oh can't wait to see Ken/Chompoo onscreen once again. They both are so hilarious.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
For newer couplings, I'd like to see a reunion w Andrew in a drama romance, Chakrit drama or comedy and Barry in rom com. Ken again always but in a drama romance this time. I wouldn't mind Tye again they had really good chemistry but it looks like she's somewhat out of his league now... She'll probably get paired up w Rome but I do not like his lakorns. I've never gotten into them and I've tried because he always has a lakorn out! But I just don't get the appeal :/ This goes same w Por T and N.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
So bored, when is this lakorn going to air?
It'll air sometime before the year ends or at the latest early next year... Obviously hoping for it to air ASAP! But at least a lot of the lakorns on Ch.3 right now are wrapping up and the new ones are coming. I think RT will air in the batch after this coming one, so my official guess is late this year (crossing fingers.0 My guess is based off the roaster from the Ch.3 second half of 2010 special... What's left off of that list of primetime lakorns to air by the end of this year are: 365 days of love, Monrak Luk Toong, Koo Deud, RT, Sila Patchara, Mongkut dok som,that other action lakorn and the special anniversary 4 part series... So 365 and Sila is going to start approx two to three weeks from now, not sure of the exact date but run time for ch.3 lakorns are about 6 weeeks for the fri-sun time slot and other days are around 8 weeks. Not sure what the channel will choose as the third in their new batch but my guess is Monrak Luk Toong just so they have a variety of action, drama, and light drama/comedy. My priority is obviously RT, but I'm really looking forward to every lakorn :) Except for that other action one...who cares ahhaha.

I'm also hoping that it airs in the Fri-Sun time slot because I'd rather commit to watching a series for 6 weeks than 8 because I'd don't wanna be crazy for a lakorn for too long as I'm very impatient so I need to see everything fast and it won't seem like I'm waiting for it for daaaaays.

Stumbled upon this, Chom and Ken on the cover of a random magazine's September cover, '108 Chewit.' It says that the summary of the lakorn is featured in it. So maybe this is a sign that its on its way soon:)

credit to http://www.newswit.com/news/2010-08-27/663050ce2d9863f96df098e83979b215/

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Quick news update from Ken's interview with Thairath on 10/07/2010: Filming will wrap for this lakorn and 365 at the end of the month! Looking forward to the closing party clips :)

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/116863

OT: In the article Ken addresses the notion that he's worth $100 mil. Did anyone see the episode of Woody Kerd Ma Kui where he interviews the owner of TV Pool magazine? Really good, she dished some dirt on some celebs! Well anyway, she stated that Ken commands at least $8 million a series in the last 2 years or so, so I think that's why reporters are asking him about it. So, rude to be asking how much people are worth/make no? He also answers questions about N' Khun getting into the industry, answer is not yet he's too young. And potential commercial job for the Wongpuapan family and Noi going back to work if an opportunity presents itself next year. He doesn't have any lakorns lined up yet for next year only finishing Rahut Torachon and 365 days of love then he only has some commercials and the theater show with Cris Horwang. And if Noi does go back to work, he'll only take on one series. This sucks, so the one with Cherry is really dropped?

Here are some newer and update pics of Rahut Torachon.

credit muekdum.com

Fan photo credit pearsailom at pantip.com
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9727998/A9727998.html

credit twitter.com/beam_saranyoo

credit facebook.com/rahuttorachon.com

fanny

sarNie Adult
Off the topic, I want to see Chompoo stars with Chakrit, Por T., Rome, Aum, Oom and if possible Tik in the future lakorn but it might not happen because Tik's wife is her best friend and it would be akward to see your husband playing with your best friend. :blush:
omg...i had all those p'ek in my mind that i want chom to be pair up with except charkrit not a fan of him. i really want chom with tik, i was thinking differently from you. its true that chom and tik's wife is best friend i think it would be easy to work with each other because they already know each other. how can i forget my hubby andrew. it would be a dream come true if chom and andrew pair up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg...i had all those p'ek in my mind that i want chom to be pair up with except charkrit not a fan of him. i really want chom with tik, i was thinking differently from you. its true that chom and tik's wife is best friend i think it would be easy to work with each other because they already know each other. how can i forget my hubby andrew. it would be a dream come true if chom and andrew pair up.
Omg fanny! couldn't believe your not much a fan of Chakrit. Hehe i nearly had forgotten Andrew another hottie
if they pair up then it can be the 2nd halfy after the one he played with Rita.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think this won't air till beginning of next year and maybe shall be the Monday-Tuesday time.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought it would be in December, but i can't wait! the lakorn seem so awesome! and i love action lakorns 2! :gungirl: PLUS I LOVE KEN! :drools:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know even i can't wait to see Ken in action again but it won't air this December it will be beginning next year. :clap:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
It's so bored. Now I have to wait until the beginning of the year to watch. Chom said that because Ken has that lakorn 365 Days for Love so they don't want to air his lakorn back to back.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
any news about this one. I think they already finished their filming otherwise ken wouldn't be able to be ordained.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know, what the heck is wrong with Ch3 they take so much time for those anticipated dramas to be aired.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It should take over after ku serd since Mon ruk luk toong will replace 4 his jai... it'll get here....