Rahus Lo-Gan (CH7)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
If this has already been posted please delete lol..But anyways I heard that Arnas is playing as the bad guy in here :eek:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Dang, they're making Arnas the villian? I like Arnas and I think he's cute but I agree that his lakorn isn't too good. I just hope he doesn't become a supporting actor forever because he happens to be one of the better looking pra'ek in ch7 in my opinion.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
WTF...first they gave Arnas stupid roles, and now they're throwing him the villian role...dang, he's a better actor than Stefan...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The title seems intense -.-" I know some people use Logan to describe Hell sometimes and fire so it's like Hell's Code? Or Code of Fire? Something of that sort? Ugh Arnas is better than stefan; and the only reason i might want to watch this is the title seems good and for Jooy x3

ChenrukNote

Goddess
On DKJ today they said that this is part II of Yuey Fah Tah Din. I don't understand why YFTD needed a part II but.......

i barely watched part 1. :huh: but did watch the end. stephan & jui seem to have great on screen chemistry. so i might check this one out. arnas as villain. :clap:

you'll perhaps get used to it one day. :lol: although i do wonder why the girl had surgery. she was so gorgeous before.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay Peak said her character in here is a khun noo(brat) who is the daughter of a mafia

thanks for the update. :D

as for her mouth, they always put it in the storylines. so far, it's mentioned in ubat rak & sen suer. man. they put in the storyline. gosh. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
maybe Jui and Stephan will play one of the side characters maybe Stephen is the grown up version of Aum's little brother I don't know LOL

it'll probably be like how Jid Sungharn, Duern Dhed, and Khon Kon connected together through the side characters like Jid Sungharn had Poo Bangab Seitapong and Salawat Poom then in Duen Dhed it was about Seitapong then in Khon Kon it was about Poom -.-" LOL

I barely watched part 1. So this will be completely new to me. It won't matter how they tie together for me. Don't hate! :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
maybe Jui and Stephan will play one of the side characters maybe Stephen is the grown up version of Aum's little brother I don't know LOL

it'll probably be like how Jid Sungharn, Duern Dhed, and Khon Kon connected together through the side characters like Jid Sungharn had Poo Bangab Seitapong and Salawat Poom then in Duen Dhed it was about Seitapong then in Khon Kon it was about Poom -.-" LOL
Hey that's a good possibility. Man talking about Jit Sungharn I soooo miss that lakorn. I think I might rewatch it over my spring break.

And 7270, I didn't watch Part I either, I watched the talk show of it though, does that count? LOL.