Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Noiki, @ spicy say it's airing soon :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And if it's really April 4th, then it's after PDKD :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
i just saw the teaser..and cee and alexandra do not look good together at all !!! i prefer weir and alexandra...grrr...

nina07

sarNie Adult
the teaser is bad quality though..like someone just like showed it to us while it was on the tv..haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i will wait to see it. even though i prefer Weir more with Alexandra. the teaser looks good. i knew it! Narm and Cee will both like Alexandra and fight over her. so typical. :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
i will wait to see it. even though i prefer Weir more with Alexandra. the teaser looks good. i knew it! Narm and Cee will both like Alexandra and fight over her. so typical. :lol:
I know !!! weir looks 10 times better with alexandra than cee and her..my siggie tells it all !!!! [credit to leelee by the way hehe] cee seriously needs a haircut...i didnt really like nam..and i only noticed him at the 7 see concerts..but like now nam looks better than cee in this lakorn..HA ! [but i still wish weir and alexandra do another lakorn together again hehe]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I saw the teaser. I think Im gonna like Sandra's character in here. I actually think her and Cee look cute together.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Just saw the second teaser!! I get to see Cee sing again :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Me too. When Sandra did the lil dance at the end was funny but too cute. I watched it like two times..lol.

nina07

sarNie Adult
durr...i bet every lakorn alexandra is going to be in..it has to be a musical..haha..figures.

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn actually looks really interesting! I just find that Cee and Alexandra together is kind of weird. Haha. I might watch it, though... not sure yet. I am still completely bummed out by her not participating in Poot Mae Nam Khong.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
cee and nam are cute.. lolz. they fighting over sandra... haha.
sandra don't look good with neither guys seriously.
nam being rai so too funny.. lolz.. just got done watching the teaser
i see why the picked him he can sing and dance laotion style like sandra.. lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
This lakorn actually looks really interesting! I just find that Cee and Alexandra together is kind of weird. Haha. I might watch it, though... not sure yet. I am still completely bummed out by her not participating in Poot Mae Nam Khong.

yeah!! i really wanted her to pair up with weir again..well maybe they will be in another lakorn again when she comes back..and i think she will definetly accept a lakorn with weir in it just to make up for the pood mae nam kong offer...i heard that producer thongchai is in the process of writing another lakorn of them together...and when she comes back shes going to star in another lakorn with producer tongchai...but i dont know if thats the real thing or just a rumor..