Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

max

sarNie Elites
Cee and Alexandra is just kind of weird to me. I am sad. I wish that it was Weir again =(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i want it to be Weir again too. i don't mind if they play 2 la korns with eachother ,around the same time, because they will play in "Pootmaenarmkhong", if they play together in this la korn would be great too. i never get tire of them together. P'Thong wanted Weir and Alexandra to play for his la korn again. Why it turn out to be Cee? so weird. maybe ch7 boss lady force Cee on P'Thong even though he wanted Weir. but i will wait to see it. i like Alexandra,she has amazing great voice and her acting is cute. and Cee is a good actor. i can't wait.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Cee and Alexandra is just kind of weird to me. I am sad. I wish that it was Weir again =(

Yeah i want it to be Weir again too. i don't mind if they play 2 la korns with eachother ,around the same time, because they will play in "Pootmaenarmkhong", if they play together in this la korn would be great too. i never get tire of them together. P'Thong wanted Weir and Alexandra to play for his la korn again. Why it turn out to be Cee? so weird. maybe ch7 boss lady force Cee on P'Thong even though he wanted Weir. but i will wait to see it. i like Alexandra,she has amazing great voice and her acting is cute. and Cee is a good actor. i can't wait.

Nah Uhhh...I would rather she pair up with different people...what's the point of doing different dramas if you're just gonna pair up with the same person over and over and over and over again....I don't mind Sandra and Weir pairing up together again at different times but if it's one after another after another after another....then that just gets to be redundant....

max

sarNie Elites
Yes, I can understand what are you are saying, but... Hum, just my opinion, but couples that I seriously love, I would not mind seeing them paired up over and over and over again. It is not boring to me, even though it may be to others?

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Well, mostly I just want to see Sandra cuz her first lakorn was good and I'm startin to like her. She amazing!!!!
Can't wait for this show to be air.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
i can tell you all now; who doubts Alexandra that SHE IS VERYYYYYYYYYYY PRETTTTYYYY NOW compared to her last lakorn with Vierrrr .. she is such a GREAT ENTERTAINERRRR !!!
i've just been to her concert over here in Sydney , a few days ago .. all i can tell you is that she is SKILLED and full of TALENTS .. her voice is greaTTTTT ! .. esp her smileeeee ..
she's down to earth aswelll :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder will they have to make cee look older again lol. even so, he'll look way to young for alexandra. she should of been paired with por or something.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Cee look younger than Sandra. Age wise he's older than her like by 5 years. She look her age.She's cute and very talented and down to earth and friendly. I still want pra aek in this la korn to be Weir. Should have been him.So sad that they didn't get to pair up for P'Thongchai la korn again when he wanted both of them to be in his la korn. but so happy Sandra and Weir still get to pair up for Daravdo la korn. YAY!! :clap:

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah i totally agree with nong nai. cee does not like cute in glasses esp the one in pinmook those were so old dorky ones. they should let him wear those trendy ones. but yeah i can't wait for this lakorn. alexandra is very pretty!! so it's gonna be comedy right?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update News:Cee has a girlfriend in here play by Luktarn Arisa who just came from outer state(muang nock) who is bad(nang rai) so i think this la korn will be "namnow"(cheesy) my prediction is: nang aek lives in the countryside(Bah) name Raerai(a flower name). pra aek is this rich city guy who comes to the countryside & met nang aek, they love eachother & then he takes her to live in the city with him. and there she will probably get harass by the nangrai and stuffs. well, i hope nang aek character is strong and fight back. like she's tomboyish. because it will be more fun to watch than nang aek being all sweet&weak&naive&get hit by the nangrai. which is irritating/annoying to watch. i hope Alexandra and Cee will get to sing in here. they both have great voice, it would be sad if they didn't. i can't wait to see this la korn. i hope they start filming soon. i miss Alexandra so much.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, Teedee, for the update. I like Arisa, the last time I saw her and Cee in a lakorn together was Rak Sud Kua :lol: . I can't wait to see it :yahoo:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Arisa I have never seen her in lakorns before or maybe I just don't notice her.. lol she looks different everytime I see her. Thanks for the updates.. anything on Nam? Is he gonna get with Arisa then?!