racism or satire?

sweetie_ankay

sarNie Hatchling
Hey everyone,
I just got backfrom a conference in Denver. There I found out that a school newpaper printed out this article about how asian people really are and what should be done to them. I think there has been an official apology but I think this is the time to have all asians and other minority groups to get together and show how united America really is. We need to make a stand...We will not and should not let there racists stand or step on us any longer! In my opinion, this article should have never been printed! Please read and tell me what you think about it. Is it racism or satire?

here is the link:

http://media.www.thecampuspress.com/media/...t-3216954.shtml

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
errr wth thats like well out of order i aint like that

dnt read it all dnt like how ppl stero type yall kno

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i wonna play beer pong. but i read half of it then got tired. but from reading half of it, that guy is just retarded.

noungning

Heartless
seems the writer just has something against a few particulars and just wanted to assume everyone is alike. and therefore made an ass out of himself and having to apologize.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
It's almost funny. The dude has no clue about what he's talking about. He assumes wrong and wants to blame his bad experience by getting others to feel his frustration. Crazy guy...i wouldn't worry too much about this aritcle B)

heavenlytearz

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone,
I just got backfrom a conference in Denver. There I found out that a school newpaper printed out this article about how asian people really are and what should be done to them. I think there has been an official apology but I think this is the time to have all asians and other minority groups to get together and show how united America really is. We need to make a stand...We will not and should not let there racists stand or step on us any longer! In my opinion, this article should have never been printed! Please read and tell me what you think about it. Is it racism or satire?

here is the link:

i think its racism, he's just trying to tell his story to make it seem like he's not.... please people are people no matter what you are....... he must be butt ugly for people not wanting to talk to him,...... haten ass

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's satirical. I am going to give it to my sophomore English teacher. She made us write one and replied to one. So I will try to post both of them when I find my paper.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it was kinda stupid ... he made no sense!

he was just as ignorant!! cant believed it even got published!

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
wow... this guy is a total retard... just because one asian treated him with rudeness... he goes and says that all asians are doing that..., and to be honest most asians have grown up knowing their manners unlike white people (no offense). As for accents, well lets see him go to a foreign country and and try to learn their language and try to speak it fluently, i doubt he can do it.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Didn't read it all. But the guy sounds confused and biased. He started out supposedly neutral but then he goes "NO MORE TOLERANCE. NO MORE CULTURAL SENSITIVITY. NO-MORE-PRETEND-I'm-NOT-RACIST"..oh gee so all that talk in the beginning was pretend and thus makes his transition justified...simply because of that one experience... tsk tsk sounds like bull.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Hey everyone,

here is the link:

Haha. That is lame. That white boy needs to understand that not all Asian people are the same. That white boy also needs to not take things personally and maybe he has not been expose to different kind of Asians but only the ones surrounding him.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I'm so late on this new but anywho. He's so over board with all these crap. he think all asian ppls are the same. doesn't he know that some of the asian ppls that come over here to the united state doesn't really understand english. His write is all bull. lol. he should never assume that all asian ppls are alike.

Sure some asian ppls are smart. but nothing to hate about that. geez. they should never printed this article.