Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

cecilia

Staff member
A BIG SHOCK! i don't like the cast except OIL -- why must it be lydia -- OMG, why must he act with n'ek i don't pluerm :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks for the clip...lydia is pretty..she looks funny trying to drive the motorcycle especially with the unready hair...wow its great arien is back in this cast...love to see more of her..

lom

sarNie Egg
I think Ploy look a lot better with Oil than Lydia. Oh well.. Who knows what's going on now a day.. Don't understand why Ploy don't get as much nang ek role anymore.. She is HOT and Sexy..

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I am totally going to watch this lakorn, not a real big fan of oil or ploy but I'd love to c lydia's work as an actress!!! Love her songs n beauty!!! I personally think oil looks better with Lydia as far as height !!!! Ploy's about his height huh!!? Anyways I'm glad for the cast!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploy suits the nang'rai role in here cuz shes suppose to be sexy. it would of been nice to see her and oil but oh well

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
this is so cool Lydia and Aerin in a lakorn together they are both very lovely and im glad they're sisters for reals.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^alice, i dont think ploy is pairing up with anyone. shes the nang'rai. shes totally gonna dominate this lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i think ploys more suitable as the n'rai role in this lakorn cuz she has the sex appeal. plus, her role is more significant than lydia so it makes sense. i rarely see any scenes of lydia in here. mainly just ploy

i forgot that Au is playing rai in this lakorn so maybe him and ploy might be getting together..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^i think ploys more suitable as the n'rai role in this lakorn cuz she has the sex appeal. plus, her role is more significant than lydia so it makes sense. i rarely see any scenes of lydia in here. mainly just ploy

i forgot that Au is playing rai in this lakorn so maybe him and ploy might be getting together..
Oh yeah i did 4get that Au his in here too. I've read this thread from pantip said Au/Ploy are the 2nd pair along side Oil/Lydia but i don't like Lydia
i'm use to her as singing but not too fond with acting. But anyway i'll watch this for Oil,Ploy,Au, since polyplus has good storyline.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ploy and Au would be an interesting pair. i actually liked Au when he plays "rai" sometime i even cheer for the vilian to get with nang'ek lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy and Au would be an interesting pair. i actually liked Au when he plays "rai" sometime i even cheer for the vilian to get with nang'ek lol
Wish the pranang is Au and Ploy rather than Oil/Lydia. Lately Au has alot upcoming lakorn, next one w/Gale and he has a uncomfirm with Kat English
its for the ch3 40th Anniversary for Makers Group, oh good production.