R.I.P Scrappy

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
My dog Scrappy died this morning around 2:00AM after trying to give birth to her 10 puppies. She was not able to give birth to any puppies.

Here's a picture of my baby.

When she was a puppy

This is Scrappy and me

R.I.P baby Scrappy. I will always love and remember you always and forever.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Sorry to hear about your dog. You said she died trying to give birth to her puppies and was not able to?? Does that mean all the puppies died along with her? If that so, then that is just awful...

you could try going to yahoo, click on local, and type pet burial in your area.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry to hear about your dog. You said she died trying to give birth to her puppies and was not able to?? Does that mean all the puppies died along with her? If that so, then that is just awful...

you could try going to yahoo, click on local, and type pet burial in your area.
She wasn't able to have any. All of her 10 puppies died along with her.
Thanks for the help. I had to cancel work today to be with her.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:(

that's so sad... poor Scrappy... i'm sure she was trying her hardest to save her puppies. Sighh....

RIP Scappy...

I hope you feel better soon too... I know how it's like to lose a best friend. I lost my Pretty Boy over 12 years ago and till this day, I still think of him.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
:(

that's so sad... poor Scrappy... i'm sure she was trying her hardest to save her puppies. Sighh....

RIP Scappy...

I hope you feel better soon too... I know how it's like to lose a best friend. I lost my Pretty Boy over 12 years ago and till this day, I still think of him.
I'm sad to hear about your boy.

Thanks.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
T____________________________________________T

Everytime an animal dies I have a heart burn. Well, tell her, FROM PENNY: live happily in the after life with your babies.

T_____________________________________________T

sorry to hear that and i hope you feel better. adopt other dogs to love (NOT FOR REPLACEMENT) because they need homes but remember the one that passed away. good luck!

this is the only reason why i don't want my bitch to have babies. i dont want her to go through all that pain then leave me..

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
wow.
extremely sorry for you.
so sorry.
and the puppies too.
rest in peace.
hope you feel better.
as long as you have memories and love, take care.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
This is by far one of the saddest puppy stories i heard..... I'M SO SORRY :( R.I.P. Scrappy and also to the rest of her 10 puppies...... Bless your poor heart......it'll be okay Dee..... just know that she and her puppies dont have to suffer anymore...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww im so sorry to hear bout this dee_vang...may your dog and her 10 pups rest in peace..

that is the one reason why i chose not to have any pets...poor thing..i would be heart broken too...if anything should happen to it/them... :(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
She wasn't able to have any. All of her 10 puppies died along with her.
Thanks for the help. I had to cancel work today to be with her.

"She wasn't able to have any?" <---- I'm confused by this statement.
Was she not suppose to conceived, but she got pregnant and that was the reason she pass or was she pass due to complication during her labor? :mellow:
The Vet. was not able to save her or you didn't take her to the Vet.? (Sorry for the questions, just want some clarifications, that's all)

RIP Scrappy! :(

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
"She wasn't able to have any?" <---- I'm confused by this statement.
Was she not suppose to conceived, but she got pregnant and that was the reason she pass or was she pass due to complication during her labor? :mellow:
The Vet. was not able to save her or you didn't take her to the Vet.? (Sorry for the questions, just want some clarifications, that's all)

RIP Scrappy! :(

She lives with my friend and her family. They didnt want to take her in for x-rays and so, I took her and paid for all her check-up and everything. She was suppose to have a normal dev.

The night before she die, I told them to take her in to the doctors for one last check-up and they didn't.
The following morning they call and said she passed away. They then told me she wasn't eating.
I mean,,, its a sign that she need the doctor.

They didnt really care about my dog, they only wanted puppies.

OMG.. I miss my baby so much. They don't know how much i miss and love my dog when i had her so so long!

little

sarNie Adult
that's sorry to hear. cute dog if she wasn't able to have puppies how come she got herself involve and u did't notice to prevent it. 10 puppies are a lot at 1 birth