[R] Heartless

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! This is like my favorite favorite ch! Really interesting(fan)... I'm thinking of a :baby-scene-pop-corn: soon?! Plz don't drop this story it's really awesome!!! Plz continue!!!:DDD Oh, and one more thing this ch was really hot(fan again)...:DDD

paige

sarNie Hatchling
WARNING CHAPTER 7: EXPLICIT SEXUALITY AND NUDITY AFFLIATED WITH A RAPE SCENE

--CHAPTER 7-----

Suriyathep lifted his heavy, ready-hard cock free from his tights. His hands lowered to the flare of her hips and clawed into her butt cheeks. He pulled them apart—revealing her small entrance. Soysujung screamed high pitch. Suriyathep spreaded them further. “My beautiful, I’ve fantasized about how I would hurt you the most, and our wedding night will be your first payment for your mothers’ sins.”

Suriyathep held her still against her twisting and turnings. He looked at the dark brown flower budding between her butt cheeks, flaring at him. He groaned loudly the carnal sound of an alpha claiming this mate.

He pushed his full length into her in one forceful motion and added another one to secure him inside. Her struggle multiplied the pain. He rested his head on the crook of her neck and his hands ascended to massage her breast to bring closer to his hard chest. Soysujung continued to scream repeatedly. He took in her intoxicating perfume that has been turning him on. Suriyathep whispered in triumph at her. “Fucking your enemy is sweet.”

Soysujung wiggled to fight him off like she can shake him out but it onlu caused him to moved behind her. And it added more pain to him just being there. Her voice was tearful as she uttered in hatred. “Whatever you want to do, do it quickly so this night will cease.”

Suriyathep chuckled. “Quickly? I forget to mention, my beautiful, that us Yak don’t do it quickly. You humans mate for minutes, but us Yak, we go on for hours.” To make his point, he pulled back a bit, and shoved her grinding to the headboard. “That’s only the beginning and a fraction of what will happen all night.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHH! Ah! Ah!” She fought wiggling. He heard her screams, and he felt them too. Her shutters rippled through where they were connected to his own body. Suriyathep lifted his head off her neck and stared at her flower blossoming and stretching to fit him. He saw her bleeding and it gave him a surge of satisfaction.

This was not happening to her on her first time. “I hate you! I hate you. I hate hate hate you. I—.” She winced in pain as he suddenly pulled back his steel penis completely out.

His hands dropped to her waist and he anchored her for his rape. “You’re bleeding now, but when I am done with you, you’ll run out of blood to bleed.”

He pumped into her swollen flower core and moaned as he begins to move violently. His force sent her bobbling back and forth on her knees to his dominating rhythm. His grip on her waist tightened. He scored his nail into her soft skin as he absorbed her tightness. He titled his head back and let out a war cry and he pumped in and out, in and out, and in in in and out and in and out…

Soysujung screamed at the pain. His grinded behind her with building force and then she felt him at her front…she buckled at she felt thick long fingers stroke her most sensitive area. Suriyathep inserted his index finger between her folds and dug forcefully as he shoved behind her. He added another finger to play her squishy tight walls. Fingers in, penis in, finger out, penis out. Fingers push, penis push, fingers...the fingers and penis moved together in assault, in and out, in and out, in and in in in and out…through the early night.

Somehow Soysujung’s body betrayed her as she got lost in time. It now moved with him, stretched for him in front, hugged around him behind, and grew wet with need. A foreign sound escaped her before she can bit in down. And Suriyathep knew that sound, the sound of desire. It took half the night to seduce her body; now it was time to deflower the rebellious virgin.

paige

sarNie Hatchling
WARNING CHAPTER 8: EXPLICIT SEXUALITY AND NUDITY AFFLIATED WITH A RAPE SCENE

--CHAPTER 8-----

He pulled out of her behind and reluctantly lifted his sticky finger out of her wetness. Suriyathep supported her off her knees and grip on the head board. He hugged her and shifted them lateral on the bed with her on her back and him on top. She was weak just like he wanted her be. Too tired to fight her desires. He climbed off her and slowly undressed, their eyes locked the whole time. Down to his nude, he stood up and let her see his shot up and growing cock with her blood spilled on it.

Run! Her mind sent the message, but her body did not receive it. She gulped and stared at him. He was thick with muscled and slick with sweat. His penis was long and big, pointing at her.

Suriyathep magicked the giant lantern that hug over the bed to light. The light illuminated her twinkling eyes. He climbed up between her legs, ripped her jewelries and clothing off, and spreaded her to his access. He leaned over her, face to face, his penis on her belly. “Kiss me, my beautiful.”

Soysujung lifted her head and brushed her lips against his, light and on the surface at first even licking his fangs, but soon she grew impatient and deepened it. Damn, her tongue was in his mouth, lapping with his tongue right now in fact. He gave her what she urged for and made her kiss dirty as he caught her tongue and sucked. She was fierce as her body willed up her sexually energy and began clinging to him, even moving herself up so she can knead on his cock. She was at the point of no return.

Suriyathep pushed her off him down on the bed. She was clearly disappointed. Now, she was ripe for his taking. He looked deep into her eyes and smiled crookedly. He angled himself at her white flower with his hands anchoring her hips. “Will you hate yourself when you enjoying my raping you.”

He broke all of her innocence in one violent push. He entered her, stretched her, penetrated her, and took her. Soysujung gasped in overwhelming pain, and reality hit her too late.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! NO!! NO!!!” She hitted him with no effect, as he forcefully moved inside of her. He scraped against her, and she felt every of her muscled caught fire at his invasion.

Oh, there she was, bleeding again. Human and Yak are not meant by nature to mate. Damn, these humans are tight, or was it just virgins, or was it just her? He gave a circular pivot and he felt her give in, welcoming him. Ah, he was winning. Suriyathep fought his way, spread her wider and lifted himself off her to focus on the rape alone.
He looked down at her, crying under the light but biting her lips in pleasure. He looked at where they bond. His tanned muscled vanishing with into her white softness. Their hair was tangled and plastered in their sweat and he watched himself move in and in and in…time pasted and he was lost in her. He pulled out. Soysujung arched at him naturally.

Suriyathep entered her again, moving with hurtful intent, and she bled harder. He knew he was giving her pain, but right now, pain all translated to pleasure. He shifted himself and brought her legs to cross around his neck. In this position, he can hurt her deeper. He pushed and pushed, pushed, and pushed at nonhuman speed…through the late night…
The sun’s first light poked through when Soysujung screamed. “AHHHHHHH!!!!.” The pressure was killing her, but she wanted that ultimate pleasure. She tried moving with him, but failed to and resorted to laying there like a board and letting him get her where her body can have its breaking point.

He was going to come. Suriyathep rode to the final kill. The bed rocked wobbly as the speed builds. Soysujung sprung her hands up to the head board to push against the pressure of his force sending her head colliding into it. The bed toppled as a leg blew out below and he was at his last straw of control and he felt her hugging him in extreme tightness. Together, they exploded. They mixed. Fluid, sweat, bodily limbs, hair, and blood.

He pulled out and dropped dead next to her out of breathe but already sleeping body.

paige

sarNie Hatchling
to my readers:

special thanks to maichi, orihime303, suprab buroot satan for posting up comments.

i will try to update consistenly before college starts so i can start a new fanfic

to defend my reputation, dont think im a wanton, im just a horny virgin (i will admit, im kind young) who reads too much romantic books...aka dont think my writing experience reflects my personal experience...im lmao rite now wrting tis...but yea,

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Holy shizz! These two chapters were freaken HOT HOT HOT!!! :drool: (Damn, i feel like a freaken perv now!XD) I need to stop reading these rated R stories :r-scene-pop-corn: , but they're just too HOT to resist!!! N ur welcome for commenting on all the wonderful chapters that you have written sooo far, they're just sooo addicting!!! Plz write more of those interesting(HOT) :spicy: scenes plz...

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
i love hardcore stories!! lol u must share this on my site
http://z9.invisionfree.com/thai_boran/index.php?
Since Yam and Phone is also my forums top boran actor and actress!
Please update more! :)

paige

sarNie Hatchling
ive been gone forever because recently i got a job. due to the time commitment i need to invest in it, i will no longer be able to write fanfic any more; however, i will wrap this one up in due time. please me patient, i promise an ending by mid-september.

in addition, i will need to say me farewell to asianfuse permanantly as paige, because in my line of work, my online personlaties might backfire me. ill be around as a guest reading all ya work. thanks for following me these few short months.

i love hardcore stories!! lol u must share this on my site
http://z9.invisionfree.com/thai_boran/index.php?
Since Yam and Phone is also my forums top boran actor and actress!
Please update more! :)
beacuse im leaving my fanfic author life, you got my full permission to start a 'heartless' topic at your thai boran forum. maybe you can even fix some grammar stuff? im pretty cool. just mention that im the author. i just want people to enjoy my writting, im not sure if my artwork can actually be clicked for an url. shall i give you the url?

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
It's ok! Take ur time if ur going to finish this one up!;) I'll be waiting though. By the way this one is a really great boran story!!!:DDD :lol:

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
beacuse im leaving my fanfic author life, you got my full permission to start a 'heartless' topic at your thai boran forum. maybe you can even fix some grammar stuff? im pretty cool. just mention that im the author. i just want people to enjoy my writting, im not sure if my artwork can actually be clicked for an url. shall i give you the url?
[/quote]

I got cha! :)

paige

sarNie Hatchling
I’m making big money at my new job, but I’ve managed to sit down and finished “Heartless”. There are a total of 20 chapters. I will update every other day from Aug 20-Sept 9.

Ch9: Aug 20
More post-wedding night sadistic sex between our couple.
Ch10 & 11: Aug 22
Introducing Intatranam’s partner Asoonmali. This is a little break from all the sex.
Ch12: Aug 24
More Sex!
Ch13: Aug 26
Intatranam meets Asoonmali. Suriyathep tries to apologize.
Ch14: Aug 28
Suriyathep loses control and More Sex!
Ch15: Aug 30
Intatranam and Asoonmali getting to the sex! Suriyathep goes to fetch his heart!
Ch16: Sept 1
Second Couple Sex! Soysujung finds out she’s prego!
Ch17: Sept 3
BIG misunderstanding! More Second Couple Sex!
Ch18: Sept 5
They fight. She faints. He finds outs she prego. He’s sorry. Love confession!
Ch19: Sept 7
They make up.
Ch20: Sept 9
They have make up sex!

Note: If I final to update, I will the following day.

[Fun Fact: In writing this, Paige used the work sex EIGHT times.]

paige

sarNie Hatchling
--CHAPTER 9-----

Soysujung felt Suriyathep before she saw or heard him. For some reason she couldn’t remember she couldn’t move, but she knew that she had to get away from him and that ever so cocky smirk on his handsome face. “Hey, my beautiful queen.”

Soysujung suddenly remember the events of last night. “YOU—Ouch! Ow ow—.”

Suriyathep slipped off the uneven bed easily and gave an obnoxious stretch, flexing in his nude. He yawned and lazily draped a golden cloth around his waist. He grabbed a corner of the bed spread and started to pull. “What are you--?” Suriyathep pulled the whole sheet off her.

He held it out with both hands. “I would have thought that this is the bed sheet from an angry husband murdering his adulterous wife in her sleep.”

“Murder would have been better than rape!”

Suriyathep continued smirking, and he covered her with the clean blanket on the ground. “If only it was that easy, my beautiful.”

He dragged her out to the balcony overlooking the palace. “You’re hurting me!”

Suriyathep held her on one hand and used the other to raise the bloody sheet to the sky. “To the fertility of Yaksoyothai!”

A concert roar erupted from below. Soysujung realized that the whole of Yaksoyothai was watching the aftermath of her horrendous wedding night and was celebrating it. Suriyathep turned to her and smiled; then he suddenly lifted her into his arms. Back in the bedroom, Suriyathep dropped her on the uneven bed. Soysujung sat up quickly and gave him an echoing slap.

“You announced it to the whole world?”

“It’s tradition.”

“Tradition to rape your virgin bride? You are barbarians!”

“Yes! I raped you! BUT you enjoyed it.”

“AHHH! I HATE YOU!”

“I don’t care about your feelings. You need to pay up for your mother!” Suriyathep pushed her on the bed and caged her. “Don’t cry, my beautiful. I now control your body!” He entered her. Soysujung screamed in pain. “You hate me, but you will learn to need this with me.” He moved and she bled. She hated that he was right. She gave in. It hurted, but she wanted it. Soysujung hugged him and moved to meet his thrusts.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you!”

“Yes!” Soysujung panted out of breathe.

“You lose again my beautiful.” He grinded into her and groaned in satisfaction and rode her to the climax. The coupling was quick and fierce, blowing at another bed leg.

Suriyathep was still inside of her. He smiled and kissed her tears away, and he started to grow big again. “Do you want this time from behind?” He pulled out, and he rolled her over. He pushed into her. Soysujung weakly screamed out in pleasure. She was tired-out, and it didn’t take long for her to doze off to sleep with him still moving inside of her.

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
I like how you said it's kinky and not romantic...! Oh well, it's still looking good sooo far! :thumbsup: I'll be waiting for more updates... :thanks:

paige

sarNie Hatchling
--CHAPTER 10 -----

Soysujung woke up alone and her soreness reminded her that Suriyathep and she had coupled in bed for the last three days. All four bed legs have blown out, so now the bed is straight. She climbed off the now short bed. In the bath house, she washed off Suriyathep traces on her.

A lady around her age walked in. “Are you the Queen?”

“Who are you?”

“You don’t know me? Then you must be Suriya’s newlywed bride. Pardon me for not introducing myself first. I’m Asoonmali. Mali is fine. I am Suriyathep’s little cousin.”

“You don’t have the fire-like tattoos on your eyebrows like Yaks does.”

“I’m a half-blood. My father is a god. I do have fangs, if you want to see them.”

“I believe you. You like talking a lot.”

“I know! I return from my study trip and boom, Suriya gets married—without me? How can he do this to me? And what’s even weirder is that no one dares tell me who you are? So what’s your name?” Soysujung climbed off the bath tub and wrapped a silk cloth around her. “The marks on you--.”

“My name is Soysujung. Maybe it’ll help if I add that my mother is Soytida”

“You’re Soytida’s daughter?” Asoonmali eyes widen in realization. “Suriya did not dare do what I think he just did?” Asoonmali suddenly pulled Soysujung into a tight embrace. “He’s serving his revenge on you, huh?” Soysujung started crying in need of a friend.

`````

“Eat up.”

Soysujung looked at the cooked food. “I’ve haven’t ate anything these day, and before, I only managed to find fruits to eat. How did you make this?”

“Everyone knows human eat cooked food.”

“But how did you know how to--.” Soysujung saw Asoonmali’s face fall. “You’ve been to the human world, haven’t you?”

“Sshhh. Not to loud. Suriya will hear. He thought I was studying in the heavens as usual, but this time I went to…the human world. I love it! I even manage to eat like one.”

“Can you help me escape?”

“I don’t know. Suriya will definitely lock me up, and I’ll never get to go out again and…”

“I understand. He’ll kill you.”

“It won’t be to that extreme. Suriya has never hurt anyone.” Soysujung hugged her body at those words. “I’m sorry Jung that Suriya hurt you.”

paige

sarNie Hatchling
--CHAPTER 11-----

“What’s this, Mali?” Suriyathep returned to his bedchambers ready to finally relieve of his need all day to take Soysujung to bed but found the room empty. He asked around and found out his spoil cousin is back.

“Suriya!” Asoonmali ran up to hug Suriyathep. “What honor do I have for you visiting me this late?”

“Strange, every time you return, I’m the first one you come to see.” He looked to Soysujung sitting nearby. “What have you got going with my wife?”

“I thought we girls can have some bonding time. So I invited Jung to sleepover?”

“Jung?”

“We’re best friends.”

Suriyathep walked over to whisper to Soysujung. “You don’t want to play this game with me. Each night you avoid me adds up to me finding you in the day to do as what I see is punishable.”

Soysujung stood up and turned to Asoonmali. “I’m going to bed first.” She opens Asoonmali’s bedchamber door and climbed inside.

“Jung is gone, so tell me exactly what is going on?”

“Mali, you know better than to meddle in my business.”

“Suriya, have you forgot that she, like you, is a bystander.”

“But I suffered and she didn’t!”

“So you’ll make her suffer to what extent?”

“Until it makes me happy!”

“And you’ll be happy if you hurt her?” Suriyathep froze at her question, and he just marched out.

`````

The sleepover became permanent over the month. Soysujung had fun with her new friend, learning and exploring Yaksoyothai. Again, Suriyathep didn’t know why he was spying on his own wife. Soysujung was giving out free bundle of medicine to the villagers. She talked sweetly to an elderly.

“Mali, give the young Grandma here a thick blanket.”

“Yes, Jung.” Asoonmali ran up with a blanket. “Grandma, don’t you think our Queen is generous.”

“Most generous, Your Highness.”

Then a boy just hitting puberty came up. “And most beautiful.”

Soysujung smiled at the boy, and Suriyathep suddenly wanted to be that boy. He has never gotten half a smile from her. He started to think of how he will do anything to just get her to smile like that at him. Just once, he’ll do anything. Suriyathep rubbed his empty heart chest. “What’s this feeling?” He shook his head violently and stalked off. He will not let her get to him.

`````

One night, Asoonmali ran into Soysujung arms crying and hugged her. “JUNG!!! Suriya is mean. He’s taking me from you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Suriya is arranging me to marry Prince Saifah of Nanakee (Water Dragon Kingdom). I want to stay with you.”

“He is purposefully doing this. I will not let him just marry you off.”

paige

sarNie Hatchling
i planned to couple these two chapters because they were slow ones, not much of our couple. sorry no sex either, but plenty to come.

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow, i can't believe he's trying to seperate them two! :arrg: Awww, he's starting to like her now... :kiss3: Funny how you said that there's no "sex" :drool: in this one...hehehe... I'll read ur next update soon when you post it! :rockon: