[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

As for Anastasia Steele.... I would love to see a newbie na.... I like Jessica Gomes (she is a model/ half Chinese/Portugese) for her looks. wonder if she can act. lol

cr: pic from her FB ka.

If they want Twilight cast, I would pref. Ashley Greene instead of Kristen... she is gorgeous (and @z - she used to date Joe Jonas. lol)

The names that had been rumoring around for Ana's role are: Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Emma Stone, Lucy Hale, Dakota Fanning, Emily Browning, Elizabeth Olsen.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Wow......more ff of Yadech :).........Can't wait to read it!!! Im sure you will do an awesome job!!! Thank You na Kiki!!! :)

Chapter 1: The interview [CONT]

Christian: “would you like to sit?”
Ana: “Thank you”. She moved to the white leather couch. His office is very spacious but cold, clean and clinical. Perhaps, it matches the personality of the man who is now taking a seat in front of her. Ana gathers Mint’s questions from her bag. She is all nerves as she sets up the digital recorder and dropped it several times on the coffee table between them.

Mr. Kugimiya says nothing, waiting patiently, sharp eyes watching her. His one hand on his lap and the other trailing a finger across his lips, trying to suppress a smile.

Ana: “sorry”. “I am not used to this”.
Christian: “Take your time Ms. Sperbund”
Ana: “Do you mind if I record your answers?”
Christian: “After all this trouble, you are asking me?” his eyes twinkle with amusement. “No, I don’t mind”.

They started the interview process. Ana found out that Christian is going to confer the degrees at her graduation. The interview was for the graduation issue. She asked about his success at a very young age (he is only 6 yrs older then her), of his power, his investments, his interests. His answers are arrogant so before she could stop herself…
Ana: “You sound like a control freak”
Christian: “oh, I exercise control in all things, Ms. Sperbund.” He answered with a twinkle in his eyes. He holds her gaze and she blushed, her heartbeat quickens.

Ana: “Do you have any interests outside your work?”
Christian: “I have varied interests, Ms. Sperbund”. A ghost of a smile touches his lips again. “Very varied”. His gaze caused her heart to skip a beat. She senses some wicked thought behind those intense eyes.

Ana: “You work so hard. How do you chill out?”
Christian: “chill out?” He then flashes a beautiful smile. She stopped breathing. No one should be this beautiful!
Christian: “Well, I sail, I fly, I indulge in various physical pursuits." “I’m a very wealthy man Ms. Sperbund. I have expensive hobbies”.

Ana: “You are a very private person. Why did you agree to do this interview?”
Christian: “I am a benefactor of the University and Ms. Chalida was very persistent”.
Ana: “You were adopted. How old were you when you were adopted?”
Christian: “That’s a matter of public records, Ms. Sperbund”. His tone is sharp. She is squirming under his penetrating stare. She would know this if she had done the research but she is just filling in for Mint. She moves on quickly….

Ana: “You had to sacrifice your family life for work?
Christian: “I have a family. My brother, my sister and two loving parents. I am not interested in extending my family beyond that”.

Ana: “Are you gay, Mr. Kugiyama?” He stared at her intensely…. Crap, she is just reading and going through Mint’s interview questions.
Christian: “No, Anastasia. I am not.” He raises his eyebrows. He does not look pleased.
Ana: “I apologize… It’s written here”. It’s the first time he said her name instead of Ms. Sperbund. Her cheeks are now beet red and her heart is in her throat. She twitched my fingers nervously.
Christian: “Those are not your questions?”
Ana: “No, Mint complied them. She is not well so she had asked me to fill in.”
Christian: “Are you colleagues?” He continued his questioning as if he is interviewing her.
Ana: “No, she is my roommate”.

Knock on the door interrupted them. A secretary walked in.
“Mr. Kugimiya, you have a meeting in 10 minutes”.

Christian: “We are not finished here. You can cancel my next meeting”.
Secretary: Shocked look on her face. Her boss never does that. “very well, Mr. Kugiyama”.

Christian: “Where were we, Ms. Sperbund?”
Ana: “Please don’t let me keep you.”
Christian: “I want to know more about you. I think it’s only fair.” His gaze is very distracting…. Ana is trying to keep her cool.
Ana: “There is not much to know.”
Christian: “What are your plans after graduation?”
Ana: “I haven’t made plans, Mr. Kugiyama. I am just trying to get through finals for now.”
Christian: “We run an excellent internship program here”. She is surprised. What is he trying to do?
Ana: “I’ll bear that in mind but I don’t know if I’d fit here”.
Christian: “why do you say that?”
Ana: “Isn’t it obvious?” She doesn’t feel that she fits in with all his beautiful model-like secretaries and receptionists.
Christian: “Not to me”. He stares at her intensely. Ana is ready to run from this office…. Her stomach is turning in knots.

Christian: “Would you like me to show you around?”
Ana: “No thank you. I am sure you are far too busy. Thank you for the interview.”
Christian: “The pleasure is all mine”. He walked towards the door to open it for her. “Just ensuring you make it through the door, Ms. Sperbund”….and he had a small smile. He is referring to her entry into his office. Her face is bright red.
Ana: “That’s very considerate, Mr. Kugiyama” She snaps and he smiles bigger. He is amused by her.

He followed her out. It caught Ana by surprise and the looks on his secretaries’ faces are priceless. He walked her to the elevator. The elevator doors opened and she walked in.. their arms brushed slightly against each other and she gasped. Their eyes locked for a quick moment.

Christian: “Until we meet again Ms. Sperbund”.
Ana bided farewell and was relief when the elevator door closed.

A friend of mine mentioned the 50 Shades series to me in passing once, but I brushed it off as just another of those romance/erotica novels. I just looked into it more since I read this thread of yours and I didn't realize it was drawing so much attention. I'm loving your version so far Kiki!

A friend of mine mentioned the 50 Shades series to me in passing once, but I brushed it off as just another of those romance/erotica novels. I just looked into it more since I read this thread of yours and I didn't realize it was drawing so much attention. I'm loving your version so far Kiki!
Thank you naka. Yes, I was surprised with all the hype too... but it really got my attention when the libraries banned the book this week. I hate censorship so I went out and bought the book on Monday. lol. It IS erotica but I really like the love story between the main characters and can see why it's such a popular trilogy.

Here is one more chapter for you.... :)

CHAPTER 2: We meet Again

Ana didn’t think she breathed during the ride down to the lobby. Once she stepped out of the elevator, her heart was pounding a million miles a minute. No man had effected that way on her before…..

Mint: Jumping and hugging Ana “Thank you Ana. I owe you”. She must be feeling better. “I’ll start transcribing the interview so it’ll be ready for print for graduation issue”.
Ana: "ok"
Mint: “oh, did you take any notes?”
Ana: “no, I didn’t”
Mint: “no prob. I can write a great story with what you have here. It’s a shame we don’t have any photos of him. He is very good looking isn’t he?”
Ana: “I guess”.
Mint: “So what did you really think of him?”
Ana: “He is very driven, controlling, arrogant but very charismatic. I can understand people’s fascination”.
Mint: Eyes wide. “You. Fascinated by a man? That’s a first.” Ana was making herself busy in the kitchen so Mint can’t see her face. A thought came back to her.
Ana: “Why do you want to know if he was gay?”
Mint: “because whenever he is in society pages and news, he never has a date”.
Ana: “yeah, that was embarrassing to ask”. Ana gave Mint a stern look as in how could you make me ask that question. “Got to go. I have a few more days left on my part-time job before graduation.”

CENTRAL DEPT.
Hardware section.

Ana is assigned here for one week. The regular window designer is out for a week sick… Ana usually works mostly with women clothing. She’s been busy with studies and work, she was somewhat successful of keeping the handsome CEO away from her thoughts.

A few days passed by.
Ana was busy at the computer in the back area where people pick their colors and DIY tools. She was done with her window design but was working on helping out with inventory working behind the counter on the computer .... for some reason, she glance up from her computer screen and her eyes locked with a pair of beautiful eyes. He is standing at the counter!

Christian: “Ms. Sperbund. What a pleasant surprise!”
Ana: “Mr. Kugiyama” in a whisper. What is he doing here?
Christian: “I was in the area” he stares at her with explanation. “I need to stock up on a few things”.

Ana just realized that her memory of him doesn’t do justice. He is breathtakingly handsome. It took a moment for her to respond…

Ana: “Ana. Please call me Ana. How can I help you today Mr. Kugimiya?”
Christian: “I need a few items"
Ana: "what's on the list?"
Christian: "cable ties”
Ana: “We have several lengths. Would you like me to show you?”
Christian: “yes please”

Ana trying her best not to trip or fall in his company again as she walks pass him to lead him to electrical aisle. Why is he here? She didn’t think he is the kind of man to shop for things himself. He has so many assistants who can do this task. Why then? Is he here to see her? No way, why would he want to do that? Ana shakes her head and tries to focus.

Ana: “What bring you to this area?”
Christian: “I had a meeting at the university.” He smiles.
Ana: “Anything else on your shopping list?”
Christian: “I’d like some masking tape”.
Ana: “Are you re-decorating?”
Christian: “No, not redecorating”…. He smirks as he speaks.
Ana: “This way”. She takes him to the decorating aisle.
Christian: “I’ll take that one”
Ana: She passed the roll of tape to him and their fingers touch. She felt her knees weaken. Shaking off the feeling, Ana asked “anything else?” she is a little breathy.
Christian: “some rope, I think”…. His voice was a bit husky too. Can that be? She walks to the aisle with ropes and he picked his choice. She cuts some ropes being careful not to cut on herself.

Christian: “How is the article coming along”
Ana: “Mint is the person who is writing it. She is the editor of the newspaper. She’s sorry that she couldn’t do the interview herself due to flu but she seems to be happy with it. Her only concern is that she doesn’t have an original photograph of you”. Wow, she really said all that stuff quickly because of her nerves.

Christian: “What kind of photograph does she want?” he thought for a moment “I am actually free tomorrow morning”.
Ana: Eyes wide “You’d be willing to do a photo shoot?” She can just see Mint jumping in their apartment and she gets to see his handsome face again too. “I’ll check with Mint to see if we can get a photographer this last minute”.
Christian: “Sure. Here is my card with cell number on it. Call me by 9AM” he smiles.
Ana: “Ok” she can’t hide her excitement. “Anything else to shop?”
Christian: “no, just these”
She rings him up and he pays. Ana glanced up at him and wished she didn’t. He is watching her closely, intently. Her heart is on speed.
Ana: “Would you like a bag?”
Christian: “Please, Anastasia”. The way he says her name makes her stop breathing for a moment. Her heart can’t beat any faster. She tries to focus on putting the purchased items in a bag and handed to Christian.

Christian: “Thanks. Until tomorrow, perhaps”. He turns to leave, then pauses. “oh – and Anastasia, I am glad Mint couldn’t do the interview” . He smiles then he walked away from the counter to the parking structure.

Ana stood there speechless, rejoicing on cloud9 before she returns to reality a few minutes later …

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
This is really awesome Kiki , I addict to it already . I think yadech fit the role perfectly . Last night I check the story in iBook but dont want to buy it yet because I think better stick with your ff first . Thanks kiki , update soon na , waiting for more.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Wow Matt in that suit? Yes please. I hope he is not for all the Christian lovers out there! What does he play in? But Ian has this beautiful Cdn GF and they are serious. I love the vampire diaries couple on screen and off screen together. I know it is acting but its best if single people create chemistry...that is just my opinion because YK Christian and Ana are so like the wickedest couple in the western/hollywood world right now!

Thanks Kiki for all updates. I don't think I will tire of this. Must add the trilogy to my book collections. It is very small but now this will help out the bookcases.

Sary

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG. THIS. IS. TOO. AWESOME. When I read this FF, my heart skipped a beat too lol! I like your adaptation Kiki, I'm checking out the original book as well hehe.. thank you can't wait for more!!!! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Christian isn't only one taking Ana's breath but mine too. I find myself breathing after ever sentence I read. Some hoe it seems to be so vivid in my mind just seeing him smile makes me want to smile haha being a little bias here haha ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
While he said he was glad that Mint didn't do the interview, makes me think that he wants Ana so badly. Lol, you know.. Haha, thanks Kiki for the update na. Your version actually makes me think of Yadech more than the book, gosh it was a hard to imagining them while I was reading. Lmao, anyways I can't wait for more. Update soon na ka. :D

Chapter 3: I am not the man for you!

Ana & Mint: “P’Pope PLEAAAASE????”
Pope: “I do places girls, not people”. He looked at the girls who are practically begging him. He is one year older then them but in the same graduation class since he transferred from another university and had to make up some credits.
Ana: “P’Pope, this is a rare opportunity. He is very elusive and rarely do interviews. Our regular photographer is back home in the country because his mom is sick. Please do this for us.”
Pope: “Ok. For you. I will”. He can never say no to Ana.
Mint: “See Ana, told ya, he’d do anything for you”. Mint whispers. Both said thank you and left the art building.

Mint: “Call Kugimiya now! I still can’t believe that the richest, most elusive, most enigmatic bachelor in all of Asia just gave you his personal cell number today. He must like you!”
Ana: “He was just trying to be nice.” Her face is beet red. She turned to hide her blushing face from her BFF roommate and dialed his number.

Christian: “Kugimiya”. His tone is calm and cold.
Ana: “Um, Mr. Kugimiya. It’s Anastasia Sperbund”…. She is so nervous.
Christian: “Ms. Sperbund. How nice to hear from you!” His voice sounds surprised. Pleased.
Ana: “Um, we’d like to do a photo shoot tomorrow if you are still available”….she is rarely breathing.
Christian: “I have a suite at the Four Seasons downtown. We can meet there at 9:30AM” She can almost her him smile through the phone.
Ana: “Ok, we’ll see you there”. She hang up and is all breathy and gushing ….

Mint: “Anastasia Sperbund! YOU LIKE HIM! I’ve never seen you react this way to anyone before. You are all red!”
Ana: “I blush all the time”…trying to hide her face from Mint. “I’ll make dinner. I need to study”… and she needs to not think of him.

-----

9AM – FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
They booked a room for the interview and photo-shoot. When the receptionist found out it was for Mr. Kugimiya, they got an upgrade to a suite.

-----

9:30AM
Christian Kugimiya walked into the suite wearing a white linen shirt and gray pants. He was followed by a man in a black suit. Looks to be his body guard.

Christian: “Ms. Sperbund, we meet again”. They shook hands and Ana can’t help herself from blushing.
Ana: “Mr. Kugimiya, this is Mint Chalida”.
Christian: “Ms. Chalida, how do you do?” he smiles a small smile. “I trust that you are feeling better?”
Mint: “I am fine, thank you. Also, thank you for taking time to do this”. Mint said calmly. Ana is amazed by her best friend. Mint had been to all the best private schools in Asia, her family is hi-so and she is full of confidence.
Christian: “It’s my pleasure” turning his gaze on Ana. Again, she flushed.

Ana: “This is Pope Thanawat. He is our photographer” Ana smiles at Pope and he smiles back with affection.

They took about 30 minutes for the shoot and bid their farewells.

Christian: “I look forward to reading the article Ms. Chalida” and turns to Ana who is standing at the suite’s door “Will you walk with me Ms. Sperbund?”
Ana: Surprised and looked at Mint but said “sure”.

Christian: “I’ll call you P’Boy” he told his body guard.
He looks at Ana… Ana is blushing…what did she do? Anything wrong?

Christian: “Would you be able to join me for coffee this morning?”
Ana: Speechless…it took her a moment to answer… “um, I have to..” she stops herself. “Let me check with my roommate, um, I mean, Mint to see if we can trade cars so she can drive our team home”.

They walked together down the hotel corridor towards the elevators. When the doors slides open, they see a young couple in a passionate kiss. They broke a part when Christian and Ana entered the elevator. All tried to keep straight faces. When the elevator door opens, to her surprise, Christian takes Ana’s hand, clasping with his fingers. Electricity runs through her veins. It must be what they called “chemistry”.

Christian: “What is it about elevators?” and he grins.
Still holding her hand, he lead them out of the hotel to the near by coffee shop at the top of the road.

Ana is trying to keep cool but her mind is all giddy. He is holding my hand… in the street… in public. She is all pink inside and out.

Christian: “Why don’t you take a table while I order the drinks?”
Ana: “Thank you. I’ll take Eng. Breakfast tea”
Christian: “No coffee?”
Ana: “I am not keen on coffee”.

Christian walked away as Ana was looking at his messy sexy hair. She wanted to run her hands through them… She stopped herself… not liking where her thoughts were going.

Christian: “A penny for your thoughts”. He is back and now smiling at her..
Ana is now bright red. She didn’t hear him coming while she was lost in her thoughts about him.
Christian: “your thoughts?”
Ana: Taking her tea “this is my favorite tea”. He frowns sensing she is hiding something from him.

Christian: “Is he your boyfriend?”
Ana is surprised. Whoa..
Ana: “Who?”
Christian: “The photographer. Pope”.
Ana: “He is just a good friend. Why do you ask?”
Christian: “The way you smile at him and he at you”. He is gazing at her… she wanted to look away but can’t.
Ana: “he is more like a big brother”.

Christian: “You seem nervous around men”.
A pause. No Mr. Kugimiya… She is only nervous around you.
Ana: “I find you intimidating”. Ana is now bright red.
Another pause.

Christian: “You should find me intimidating” he looked at her. “You are very honest. Please don’t look down. I like to see your face”.
Ana looked up at him and he smiled a wry smile.
Christian: “You blush often. I wish I know what you are thinking about”.
Ana: “Do you always ask personal questions?”
Christian: “No. I didn’t realized I was. Did I offend you?”
Ana: “No but you are very high-handed”.
Christian: “I am used to getting my way, Anastasia”

Ana sipped her tea. He ate a piece of the muffin.

They talked about family. Ana’s mom lives in Singapore with her 3[sup]rd[/sup] husband. He has 2 siblings. The younger sister lives in Paris.

Chrisitan: “What do you like? Any hobbies?”
Ana: “Books. They are my thing, esp. English literature”. “Talk about that, I have to go. I have to study”.
Christian: “For your finals?”
Ana: “Yes. They start next week”.
Christian: “Where is Ms. Chalida’s car?”
Ana: “In the hotel parking lot”.
Christian: “I’ll walk you back. Come.” He commands, hold out his hand and Ana takes it… following out of the coffee shop.

They walked in silence. Ana felt like she had just been interviewed for a job but not sure what for.

He broke the silence.
Christian: “Do you always wear jeans when you’re not in class”.
Ana: “mostly”… she senses that her time is coming to an end…and before she could stop herself…

Ana: “Do you have a girlfriend?” she can’t believe she said that out loud.
He smirk and peers down at her.
Christian: “No, Anastasia. I don’t do the girlfriend thing” he says softly.
Ana wanted to get away. She needs to get her thoughts together. Without a thought, she stepped out into the street at crosswalk….then she tripped.

Christan: “Ana!” he pulled the hand the he’s holding and she is now in his arms missing the bike that just passed narrowly missing her.

He is so close. Their faces inches apart.
Christian: “Are you ok?” he whispers.
Ana’s heart is in her throat. She is not breathing and she looked up at him.
His other hand softly trace her face, examining her. His finger brushed her lower lip and he looked into her eyes.

Desire took over her. She is staring at his mouth, mesmerized. For the first time in 21 years, she wanted to be kissed.

His eyes darken, he closed his eyes and shook his head as if he could hear her request.

Christian: “Anastasia, you should steer clear of me. I am not the man for you.” He whispers.
Ana is embarrassed.. Her heart heavy with his rejection.
Christian: “Breath, Anastasia breath. I am going to stand you and release you.” as he gently pushed her away.
Ana wanted to cry. He doesn’t want me… why did she think he likes her?

Ana stood up.
Ana: “Thank you”. She wants to get away from him as quickly as she can get.
Christian: “For what” He is still holding her hand.
Ana: “For saving me”…she responded in a whisper.
Christian: “Do you want to come in and sit down for a sec. in the lobby”.
No, she needs to get away.

Ana: “Thanks for the tea and doing the photo shoot”.
Christian: “Anastasia….. I…..” he stopped. His voice caught her attention and she looked up at him. He looked torn, frustrated, his careful control has evaporated.

Ana: “Goodbye Mr. Kugiyama” she turns and walked as fast as she could to the underground hotel garage.

Her tears started to fall as she stepped into the garage.

---

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. So I didn't get far on this book, 50 Shades of Grey, because the writing was just terrible. I liked the whole he's rich, billionaire, hot, handsome, and etc. but the way the author wrote it was just somewhat bad.
I like the way you write it instead. lol Although it's somewhat the same here and there. :p
I wish it was Yadech who was cast for this movie instead. Nadech is like the PERFECT Christian Grey and Yaya fits perfectly for Anastasia.

But yeah! Keep it up na! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
haha its getting harder for me to read this speciaily because im stopping at every breat Ana is taking like literally haha keep it up!!!

Omg. So I didn't get far on this book, 50 Shades of Grey, because the writing was just terrible. I liked the whole he's rich, billionaire, hot, handsome, and etc. but the way the author wrote it was just somewhat bad.
I like the way you write it instead. lol Although it's somewhat the same here and there. :p
Same here. The original author's writing is horrendous. Kiki's doing a much better job! Loving this version Kiki!

phew... lol... but really, thank you for reading naka. I truly appreciate you comment.

As for your comment about somewhat same here and there - it is true and it's intentional ka. I am trying to do this as an adaptation or screenplay style and I do use a lot of her words and will stick to her story line for the leads. I don't want to change things too much for the actual 50 Shades fan (because I get so annoyed when the movies are completely from the original story). I don't own this ideas or the story ... I am just changing things around to meet the needs of this FF in my own way so please bare with me naka.

I will change some minor character scenes and some details of the sex scenes...because it's too dark in the book and I don't think it matches with N&Y. Again, thank you for the encouragement and for reading ka.

why he told her he not a man for her? waiting for your next update. thanks Kiki ,

He so badly wants her but I think he was trying to be good. He can prob. sense that she is quite inexperience with men and may not want to bring her into his life style at that moment. He was trying to push her away when he really wants to do it just grab and kiss those lips. He did touch her bottom lip... but conscience won this time.