Question?

smileforme

sarNie Egg
I hearing from some of my elderly people that the khmer singer Oeun Sreymom is dead, is this true? I hope not. Anyone know?

khmernicole

sarNie Egg
smileforme said:
I hearing from some of my elderly people that the khmer singer Oeun Sreymom is dead, is this true? I hope not. Anyone know?
[post="107254"][/post]​

What?!! :shock: I don't know if it's true but some people say me that an other star ,the actress Phan Sophanny, is dead... I don't know if it's true ?!

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
NO! it cant be Ouem Sreymom... she's my favorite singer!!!!!!!!! and whose phann sophanny? this time what happen? did they shoot or what? Another jealous crime or something? im sick of this? i just hope no one died. i need a khmer newspaper lol

Oun sreymom is it the girl live at cali and she sing? and do some clip in khmer and like work with all her family? because i heard this name but i can remind there? do u have a pic? please

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
pleang sney said:
Oun sreymom is it the girl live at cali and she sing? and do some clip in khmer and like work with all her family? because i heard this name but i can remind there? do u have a pic? please
[post="108501"][/post]​

I think you are referring to SOK SREYMOM....she used to live in Cali but now in MN I think..

As for Oeun SREYMOM...she sings different style...even KHMER SURIN too

Khatiya said:
I think you are referring to SOK SREYMOM....she used to live in Cali but now in MN I think..

As for Oeun SREYMOM...she sings different style...even KHMER SURIN too
[post="108785"][/post]​
No i don't refer to srok sreymom because i khnow her but i refer to the girl sing who is really sexy and like do some hot clip and she is really beautifull.

smileforme

sarNie Egg
She was a singer for Reamea and parently she got acid thrown her because she was asked to go to someone's place but she refuse and after the accident she committed sucide. Thats what i am hearing.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
whats with this acid throwin down the throat thingy? i cant stand it anymore... there hurting the people that has the best voice!!!!!!!.. i hope she's oki.. i just want to know the truth because my grandma and my mom wants to know real bad... and about so song vicha thats not true right? and whose the singer that died?