Quesions on Sung Tong

paah

sarNie Egg
I'd like to watch the newer version but i can seem to find it on youtube. does anyone know where i can watch it?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
since pepos are requesting this boran lakorn so much, i'll be uploading it. same YT above but don't rush me cause I've got things to do too so I can't upload every day. max is probably 2 eps per week but be patient as I am with uploading it and we all will get a long just fine....if not then don't blame me for pulling out my ugly side :D

http://youtu.be/pgWWe5XVM_o

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. i can't find it anywhere. I tried the links to Namcha's but seems like it either has been removed or terminated so yup.
this boran lakorn was the one I watched after Bua Kaew Juk Krod when I got into borans again and I think it's a really nice boran with all the actors and actressses in there. Just too much draggin that's it. lol

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
HECK Yea! her too. but damn her ending sucked like hell. she always gets role with sucky ending. they could've made it that Sung Tong went and got her in the woods or something. lol he forgot about his half sister.....

mia07

Introvert
He does know that he has a half sis, right? I didnt even watched. Yeah, a family reunion would have been good. Instead of Sung Tong reuniting with his Mom, they could have squeezed in Juntee's part too and so we can see her having a talk with her Dad about what her Mom said before dying but whatever.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
just wondering how many version are there i know there is a 2000 something on ch 3, but I think there was a version that was a movie only. do any of you guys know that version?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, there was, but i only have the hmong dubbed one of the movie, i liked it better than the lakorn version though, but they made it funny. I also have the new version with Min in hmong dubb and thai too.