Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah..soap is funny but super evil...i can't believe she goes along with her father's exploitation of women....at least lavadee is somewhat safe...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hate that SOAP... man jame and lavadee gonna fall in love very soon.. thanks.. \
cant wait for more

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Soap is something special alright. :lol: I wanna know wassup with Rome! I bet he's worrying his behind off tryna figure out where his wifey went. I hope you update soon sarn! :p

rarsee

sarNie Egg
sis, u are crazy . already they did it? Haha

p.s : she away on a job assignment for 2 week, she be home this weekend

rarsee

sarNie Egg
^thanks for the info :D
lol i like your comments...hahaha
I sign up only to play game on her site , I'am not into thai series or anything so I never post or explore
her site. It been month since the last time I login . Tonight I decided to check out what she been
Typeing everyday and now I know, i'm surprise . She told me she post fiction online ask me to read
but she never told me she write rape scene! She doesn't have a BF but she have lot of guys admirer
because she very entertaining. She like a kid but she older than me , but i'm more mature,
so it stun me a bit after reading her fiction ! She write like an adult and write as if she know what love is.haha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I sign up only to play game on her site , I'am not into thai series or anything so I never post or explore
her site. It been month since the last time I login . Tonight I decided to check out what she been
Typeing everyday and now I know, i'm surprise . She told me she post fiction online ask me to read
but she never told me she write rape scene! She doesn't have a BF but she have lot of guys admirer
because she very entertaining. She like a kid but she older than me , but i'm more mature,
so it stun me a bit after reading her fiction ! She write like an adult and write as if she know what love is.haha
lol that's funny...i enjoy reading her fanfics....hmmm she should write a fanfic about her life...that would be cool

rarsee

sarNie Egg
She weird & act like a kid. You wouldn't think she over 20. I'm younger but I have to be the big sister when around her. Her life is funny, did you know she was ask for a hand in marriage I think 3 or 4 time ? She reject all of them. She have this one guy that stalk her because he crazy about her and she alway get herself in touble. She should write a fiction about the guys she meet it very weird but funny and it really did happen . I shouldn't say much when she come back she going to read this haha .

pze

sarNie Adult
lol...im sure some of us remember one of the guy....she referred to him as some homeless looking dude....if i remember correctly....n she was gone for some time cause everyone was waiting on her to update the stories but then she couldnt cause she said the guy was waiting outside of her house......so we suffered while she suffered with his stocking....heheh

anyways where has sarn been i havent seen her in days nor seen updates from her....