Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol... I should be memorizing the layers of the skin right now but I'm too lazy... I have an exam in less than an hour...

pze

sarNie Adult
ride like riding a car...haha lolz sarn tat was a good one..can't wait for more....u made my day today....nice updates n a few too otherwise I'd be looking at the snow blizzard outside

U girls r too funny.....rooster lolz hehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just got back from school!

no riding scene yet? I will imagine it for now then... I should play strip poker with mr. lucky aum so I can also ride with him... :ph34r: I hear his rooster crowing... :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
o_O’ !” she squeak.

“hold on to the sterling wheel”

“w-where the sterling wheel!?”

“my head , shoulder , the back of the sofa , where ever you want to hold yourself from falling off the ride”

“I..I” she stammer while starring down into his drunken eye and then back to her arm that was already encircle around his neck. He shove her closer to his bouncing tool . She give out a short gasp and felt the rock beneath her bottom. The thin fabric of his underwear didn’t prevent much blockage , she can feel the strength and length of it !I need to relax. Just count 1, 2, 3...ek! Before she even realize it , his mouth was making sound of it’s own --- suckle sound of his mouth upon her breast . She can feel the burning on his tongue that was left by the brandy he consumed . She play tug o war and pull back but his lock arm around her waist prevent her from distancing , his lazy suckle brought her mind to a riot of emotion ! It was terrifying and aching ! Then he move to her other side and begin his slow torture . She whimper and shift within the circle of his arm , though it seen impossible to escape but she can‘t help it , his lip was driving her insane with fear of what to became. The combination of her small cries and movement was a mistake on her part , she was adding fuel to the burning fire beneath her bottom.

He torn his mouth away and look up at her, “you have the most prefect breast , it seen untouched , very full and upward”

She couldn’t help but turn red at his comment, “I..I work out”

“work out have nothing to do with it, does your previous customer fondle with it a lot ?”

“w-why ? does it matter ?”

“yes, if men touch them quite often it will seen more downward. Your customer was probable a baby lamb”

“I don’t understand . Baby lamb?”

“weak men …non aggressive type …or lack of skill…do you understand it now ?”

“I--I don’t allow men to touch me there , I wouldn‘t know ”

“another rule again ?” he saw her nodding and added “No wonder your breast feel like a virgin. I’m probable a lucky customer to be able to break all your rule”

“y-yes ..you’re the first”

“then again , you have no choice in the matter because this ….come with your winning . I should have the privilege to do what ever I please . I lost a lot of money . I deserve a warm welcome”

“I’m not objecting. I’m willing to abide by your rule. It’s a fair exchange”

“Of course , sleeping with difference men is all in a day work”

She was furious but force herself to accept his speculation with a smile , “it all about the money”

“are you ready”

“wh-what?”

He jerk her head down by pulling on her hair and seal her protest with a forceful kiss. With the other hand he pull out his throbbing desire and move his thighs upward . The tip of his arousal touches her , then swiftly break thru her womanly box and she scream in his mouth but the sound was muted thru his long hard kisses and his grip on her hair loosen . His hand slide down her backside and gripped her buttock , he slowly penetrate and again . It was getting hot , slick and earth shattering when he speed up . The ride was long and fast . He didn’t even stop and check on the gas , if she were worn out or ready for another spin . It was pure domination by his part and inconsiderate , he didn’t care about the bit mark she make on his shoulder or the pain from her yanking his hair . He was lost in the heat of passion that was building up. Her hand pushes , scratches against his chest and she squirm wildly as each thrust became more aggressive . I can’t take it any more!

There was a loud knocking at the door and a man voice said , “ Sir , your father is waiting for you at the lobby . Sir?”

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Holy, woman! :eek: :r-scene-pop-corn: :lol: That was some steamy love scene, oh wait, SEX scene! ^_^ I have read many, many love scene in a fanfic and boy this had to top them all! And you were doing this during your break? :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i bet she cant move anymore... after the soldier entered the cave. XD :loool:

but dang... his father just came. is she saved?

pze

sarNie Adult
his father really had to come now...lolz....thats gonna make him want more....lolz....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i bet she cant move anymore... after the soldier entered the cave. XD :loool:

but dang... his father just came. is she saved?
agree! :loool:

sarn! that was freakin' hot and I totally loved it!! :clap:

what good way to start my day... I just opened my sleepy eyes and BAM! a steamy update... :drool:

his father is really a distraction! I hate him... he shouldn't have come... <_< they should put this sign on the door... :p

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...onotdisturb.jpg

the picture underneath the sentence tells all what's happening behind the doors... :blush:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha donna i dont know where u find ur things so funny got me cracking damn.....

nikki rite on i was thing the same as well....

sarn update soon

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so now lavadee's going for a ride?! :loool:
I want a ride as well! me next!
:drool:

oh gawd... this fic is really invading my mind right now... I still have an exam to concentrate on!! :lol:

aff's name is lavadee right?
no, you can't be next donna...there's a line....

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...onotdisturb.jpg

the picture underneath the sentence tells all what's happening behind the doors... :blush:
:loool: :loool: that is hilarious...

that was sooo HOT....i don't think that i can't look at a car the same way again....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha donna i dont know where u find ur things so funny got me cracking damn.....

nikki rite on i was thing the same as well....

sarn update soon
I have a lot of sources on that stuff... :lol:

no, you can't be next donna...there's a line....

:loool: :loool: that is hilarious...

that was sooo HOT....i don't think that i can't look at a car the same way again....
yes there's a line and I'm first in line... :loool: