Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

pze

sarNie Adult
that was intense sarn....update more soon....my eyes were 0_0 the whole time...

haha donna ur too funny but i have to say i really think he won too just that he wanted the rest of the show....

keep it coming sarn....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. it's just the beginning and it's already kicking. I can picture the scenes very well.. you described them well, sarN. Update soon!

sarN

sarNie Granny
She didn’t response immediately but then the smile on her face slowly submerge . I won!! Yes!! I beat the luckiest man in Thailand! Then her gaze meet his and her luck was out number when she heard him said “come on , take it off” his evil grin and drunken eye was making her nervous.

“Yes, of course . The rest of my clothes” she grin back at him and work the back of her bra while he continue to drink from his glass of brandy. She heard a chair scraping on the floor and saw him sat down beside the bar stand , then she realize he too was half nude and she quickly averted her eye away from the proof of his rousing tool . With one sweeping breath the bra came loose and hit the floor , she lift her head and arc her body upward , giving him clear view of what she eagerly promise in exchange for his money . She felt dirty , cheap and embarrass but she manage not to show any sign of it and continue on with her striping .

“Wait”

“Yes?”

“Spin around for me”

She abide by his command and twirl around , twisting her hip slowly , showing off the curl of her body and while doing so , she keep her smile and confident up . If she show any sign of fear , he will smell it and plus the check is still on the table . She regret leaving the table before collecting the check first but either way she was convince his card is the winning hand but it was her courage to strip tease before him that force him to lay down his hand.

“Anything else …handsome…” she purr seductively and blow him a kiss .

“grab your breast and squeeze it”

She nearly fall back if not for the wall behind her . The shame of it all was killing her inside but for all that is worth she was force to abide by his command and brought her hand forward to cup both of her breast . She lightly squeeze it and watch his expression turn into a haze of passion -- she assume it is because he was licking his lip or wetting his lip , she wasn’t sure but he look please with her display. She maintain her good sport and proceed with her act of flirting and teasing him into a bliss . She notice his cheek was turning red . Of course , it’s his 4th glass of brandy . This guy must be an alcoholic !

“my cup size is 32 C” she purr while flapping her lashes

“my cup size is 8’ ”

She was a bit confuse by his statement and when it finally sink in , she realize how explicit and disgusting he is. You drunkard bastard , I didn’t even ask . That was to much information . She pretend to giggle and said “average size for men” . Why did I say that ? Focus !

“do continue” he said while finishing the last drop of brandy .

Her finger dig into the waist band of the undergarment and slowly , she peel it down her slim leg, in the process she wriggle her body a little to add more tease for the viewer eye . She lift one leg and then the other , she toss the small piece of clothes away and stood completely nude from head to toe. Her smile in check , back straight , hand above her hip and eye on the luckiest man in the world . First time in her life she was naked in front of a man -- a stranger too! She blush and blush . The color grown brighter and brighter at each passing moment. She try to hide the embarrassment by doing pose after pose of her back side and only turn around for a belief moment to let him see the front view .

“turn around and stay still!” he commanded

She was force to do as he said and while doing so their gaze level . She can only imagine what thought is running thru his mind ! She force herself to speak , “I..I…think I should put my clothes back on now”

He didn’t response but kept his burning gaze on her naked body. It was making his heart beat in faster pace . Those sexy …perfectly huge breast that’s making his hand aches to touch them and his lip as well. The woman is intoxicating! He had never want anyone as violently as this whore. The tiny curl of hair that spread on her womanly box was well groom and quite a purr in his hungry eye . The slender hip and curve figure will fit perfectly with his body , he was stirring with heat of raw passion . The flame she ignited is spreading like wild fire , mix with the brandy that fill his head , he was burning up.

“why bother ? You will have to take them off soon when I get you in bed . It part of your winning money ..remember?” he smirked and throw the glass of brandy behind his back .

“w-wait” she wasn’t ready when he walk toward her like a dark storm ready to torn up some houses . His hand reach out for her and she move to the side , he lock the door and turn to her .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh my...you always leave us right at a cliffhanger...at least she doesn't show that she's nervous, heck if it was me.i would throw a piece of clothes at his face, take the money and try to run as fast as i could..

pze

sarNie Adult
haha....lolz agree rr....cliff hanger....sarn knows how to get us....she wants us stocking this thread....heheh

u can count me in on this.....keep it coming u know we all want to know wats going to happen....hehe....

lady0fdarkness

haha....lolz agree rr....cliff hanger....sarn knows how to get us....she wants us stocking this thread....heheh

u can count me in on this.....keep it coming u know we all want to know wats going to happen....hehe....
she sure does! lol.. I was holding my breath while reading,

oh by the way sarN... I'm soo desperate for MM!!! PLEASE! I BEG YOU. :D

lady0fdarkness

hot...hot..HOT!!! :clap:

keep 'em coming!!!!

I need a drink after reading that chapter....
When I was reading this, I was drinking iced cold sprite, so I was okay. But Mr. lucky is such a pervert compared to vamp Aum, at least Vamp Aum has a reason, cause he a vamp!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
When I was reading this, I was drinking iced cold sprite, so I was okay. But Mr. lucky is such a pervert compared to vamp Aum, at least Vamp Aum has a reason, cause he a vamp!
:lol: I know... mr. lucky is wayyy perverted than vamp aum... the squeeze your breast part was... :eek: good thing he didn't told her to "touch herself" in front of him... :loool:

lady0fdarkness

lol.. I want to camp in here and in MM, but sarN is teasing me with her last chapter for MM. So I gotta keep waiting.. :eek: