Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

cecilia

Staff member
wow. nikki, the two new manipulation are HOT .. and nicely blend too. like a real shoot. You're getting better and better. keep up the aewsome work.
the poster is hot too :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
bedtime stories, huh? :lol:

the poster looks so hot! love it... ^_^

wow. nikki, the two new manipulation are HOT .. and nicely blend too. like a real shoot. You're getting better and better. keep up the aewsome work.
the poster is hot too :wub:

im still working on Aum.... though... ^_^ plus, i hope i'll be inspire working on my other stuff... while having a new haircut now XD

pze

sarNie Adult
nikki i know it can be depressing i understand what ur saying....i feel the same way....i didnt realize he had so little to choose from until i started the project.....gosh...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are super HOT nikki...

i know what you mean...aum should have more pictures...him and some other actors (cough paul cough) lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats very nice ceci...reminds me of HONG KONG...gamblers..pokers.. and strip poker!!...right into our story..

ahh the one nikki manipulated is nice too..sexy!...

keep them coming girls..i love looking at pics...esp of them too ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
love the poster.. looks sooo professional. Sighh.. I want to be as good as you girls, Cecilia and Nikki!!

sarN

sarNie Granny

my dad went Britney Spear the other week ...my sister shave his head bald but before she does she make a mohawk out of his hair without he being aware of it adn take a picture hahah ..then she shave it completely bald and when she show him the phone capture he was mad and told her to delete it haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..awwww - i would made her delete it too if i was your dad...but thats funny though ..thanks for sharing!

bad to the bone..der ner ner ner nerr nerrr.....da da da bad to the bone..der ner ner ner ner nerrrr... she should have sang that song...:lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen

my dad went Britney Spear the other week ...my sister shave his head bald but before she does she make a mohawk out of his hair without he being aware of it adn take a picture hahah ..then she shave it completely bald and when she show him the phone capture he was mad and told her to delete it haha.

cool... ^_^ but the mohawk looks good ^_^ he rather take a picture together with a RAT BIKE ;)